What's new

Was there something suspicious about the 3rd ODI Pakistan Vs india??

Paul Nixon alleges India-Pak Kotla ODI fixed: m.cricketnext.com

Paul Nixon alleges India-Pak Kotla ODI fixed

Cricketnext Staff, Cricketnext.com | 06-Jan 20:14 PM

New Delhi: Former England wicketkeeper Paul Nixon on Sunday suggested that Pakistan players deliberately threw the dead rubber ODI against India at the Feroz Shah Kotla in New Delhi on Sunday.

"Pakistan throwing this game away eh. Watch this space. Pakistan will just loose last few balls," he tweeted during the latter half of Pakistan's collapse, which saw the visitors lose their last six wickets for 38 runs, including 2 for 12 in the batting Powerplay, to give India a consolation victory.

When one of his followers asked Nixon whether he was alluding that the match had been rigged, the 42-year-old tweeted, "r u watching the game???" He further retweeted several tweets, including these two: "this game is a joke especially when u see hafeez play a lap sweep with a leg slip in place" and "It must be India's 12th Man.....the Bookmaker!"

Nixon, who played 19 ODIs and one Twenty20 international for England in 2007, including the World Cup in the Caribbean, went on to suggest that it was no big deal for Pakistan to throw the final match of the series when they had already clinched the series. "2-0 up perfect to loose nothing matters," he tweeted in reply to a follower who questioned his assertion. Nixon used hashtags like #somethingnotright and #dodgey.

India pulled off an unlikely victory in the third ODI by beating Pakistan by 10 runs after scoring just 167. The visitors won the first two ODIs by six wickets and 85 runs respectively.

Dhoni must be dancing like this, i bet.
15716016.gif

That 'suspicious' thing is called 'misbsh ul haq' the master of tuk tuk.

LoL
I was going to say that.

How he manages to make a place for himself in the nation's top eleven is a real wonder of the world.

I suspect RAW in this. You devil, you :devil:

Foolish , when the Worldcup winner can be bowled out for 167 cant pakistan be ? : lost previous two matches , cant we win them by fixing ?

yes the way yuvraj was looking at nasir it was really suspicious...this is what they really want it was preplanned.....
252036_447661948622920_1229372774_n.jpg

After watching today's match, i had a feeling that there was something very suspicious and shady about the way Pakistani batsmen approached the target of 167.
It would have been different if Pakistan was all out in less than 40 overs in pursuit of a small target of 167, but Pakistan batsmen almost utilized the entire 50 overs and yet they could not score 167.

Either the bookmakers and our traitor cricketers made a fortune by losing this match. Or pakistani batsmen and PCB simply gifted this match to india for the sake of "Aman k asha" nonsense. :lol:

Yes. and OBL raid was fake. And yes in 1971 you lost not because of India. And yes kasab was not Paistani and yes.......................................................... etc. etc. :cheesy:

but i have to say you can judge for yourself is the giving decsion is out or not...
164673_447651051957343_1745594347_n.png

...such umpiring can only show that the umpires are also humans prone to error and yes i can sympathise with them..pressure game..arch rivals...full crowd ,and people can you imagine the difficulty with which cricketers play,in foriegn grounds,hostile crowds,under lights with enemy nations we need a big round of applause for misbah team you played your best we are really proud of you..we will light up lahore for you we can celebrate...so as for paul nixon no it was not fixed...yes some bookies had given the match to india even before the match but those bookies

one indivual here pointed out lbw, some decisions go wrong.....for India too it has been same..... i understand Pakistani brothers think match was fixed due to your players past deeds,......we Indians can also say the same for our loss of 2 ODI n upto some extent today too.....for our top 5 batsmen all getting out in first 12 overs in all 3 ODI's.... moral of the story is haar jeet to hoti hain bhaiyon..... please we should all take this in sportsmanship....we have many other reasons to disagree n fight on..... BTW congrats to Pakistani team....hope next time we Indians win series

Tuk tuk and akmal bro

i sincerely have doubt on Akmal bros....both with such good talent, but they drain when required most.... just an observation. don't get offended.

Lagta hai "Aman k asha" back seat pe tha! lol

Back
Top Bottom