What's new

Was Russia enticed to invade Ukarine?

Europeans are so brainwashed by the Zionists that they won’t even know they are losers in this agenda.

This is naïve view of how Europeans understand things around them.

This is naïve view of how Europeans understand things around them.

Look no further than our own forum's Greek member, Apollon, to know how brainwashed, naive and quite stupid Young Europeans are. That is why they are a continent with no future and are in steep decline. They have been living in this La-La land while actual adults run the world, and very soon, they will be slapped hard by reality across the face.

Europe in the next two generations will lose all of the privileges it had before. It will be surpassed greatly by Asia and soon even regions like Southeast Asia, the Middle East and parts of Africa will have caught up to it. The living standards of Europeans hit a peak circa early 2000s and it will be a steep slope downhill from here since they are so brainwashed that they cannot understand basic geopolitical realities and can no longer differentiate between ideology and reality.

Hi members,

It is just a thought that somehow US wanted Russia to indulge in a preferrably long war so that it can drian Russia as a threat to 'real' NATO (pun) so that It can focus on Pacific. China had been world's workhorse since centuries. It got idle in 19th and 20th century but regained its ancient status. See this documentary to understand more.

Now, if there is any power which can challange the US is China. China has become economic power and expanding its Naval and missile capabilities. However, China's open access to Pacific and Indian occean is 'blocked' by its neighbours. US or its allies 'controlling' seas through Philapines, Taiwan, Okinawa, SK, India, Australia etc means that it is pivotal for the US to dominate seas so that it has some bargain against China's trade. We know that tarde mainly occurrs through sea. So think sea security is a cuurency or 'tribute' which can be cashed China's trade.

So, the win-win for the US is that either Ukarine become part of NATO and Russia accepts that, or Russia invades it. As IK said the US politicians can have 'good wars' as long as it can benefit the US. So, Russian invasion can be a good omen for the EU as it can prolong, even if it doesn't Russia will be sanctioned. Therefore, even if Russian increases its trade with China, (China cannot be sanctioned for that) so securing China's lifeline (sea routes) is like controlling Russia's life line. I know 70-80% EU's gas imports are from Russia, but Russia won't stop that as it is good money.

Your thoughts.

@gambit @PanzerKiel @Joe Shearer

A very good analysis and i agree, its win win for US. The US been pushing Europe to spend more on defense and contribute more to NATO, this also helps in that cause.

Look no further than our own forum's Greek member, Apollon, to know how brainwashed, naive and quite stupid Young Europeans are. That is why they are a continent with no future and are in steep decline. They have been living in this La-La land while actual adults run the world, and very soon, they will be slapped hard by reality across the face.

Europe in the next two generations will lose all of the privileges it had before. It will be surpassed greatly by Asia and soon even regions like Southeast Asia, the Middle East and parts of Africa will have caught up to it. The living standards of Europeans hit a peak circa early 2000s and it will be a steep slope downhill from here since they are so brainwashed that they cannot understand basic geopolitical realities and can no longer differentiate between ideology and reality.
What will happen in the future remains to be seen.

I am not sure why you assume that Europe has no future and is in steep decline. Check the data on hand:

share-of-european-union.png

The EU accounts for around 15% of the world’s trade in goods. The EU, China and the United States are the three largest global players in international trade.

European-GDP-growth.png

European-Exports.png

European trade volume, GDP, and living standards continue to improve over time. European R&D output is considerable as well.

You forgot: the followers of Mao think straight all the time :partay::partay::partay:
Today's China is a far cry from Maoist China, and you know that.

What will happen in the future remains to be seen.

I am not sure why you assume that Europe has no future and is in steep decline. Check the data on hand:

share-of-european-union.png

The EU accounts for around 15% of the world’s trade in goods. The EU, China and the United States are the three largest global players in international trade.

European-GDP-growth.png

European-Exports.png

European trade volume, GDP, and living standards continue to improve over time. European R&D output is considerable as well.
Yes, a lot of it is based on legacy.

Compare those numbers today and where they were at 30 years ago.

Europe's importance and influence is on a steep decline and it will only get worse.

Today's China is a far cry from Maoist China, and you know that.

Yes, a lot of it is based on legacy.

Compare those numbers today and where they were at 30 years ago.

Europe's importance and influence is on a steep decline and it will only get worse.
Legacy? I have provided latest data and it clearly shows that Europe is doing fine in all areas. European GDP and Exports continue to increase over time. Europe is also developing Smart Cities and moving towards digitalized future. Living standards are already excellent in some European countries. You are presenting rhetoric on the other hand. It would be wise to stick to data and evidence.

being in a conformist society you are in no position to lecture others on thinking
Just so you know, he is in US, unless you mean US is a conformist society, which you may be not too far off. It seems to move in that direction under the banner of political correctness recently.

Just so you know, he is in US, unless you mean US is a conformist society, which you may be not too far off. It seems to move in that direction under the banner of political correctness recently.

You have a point on political correctness in USA. In any case I do not have a government official knocking on my door.
Trump drove a huge truck into the political correctness crowd if they did not learn their lessons.

being in a conformist society you are in no position to lecture others on thinking
But somehow China manages to outsmart everyone else.

I think the results speak for themselves. No, Chinese people are too logical for rainbow trans garbage, we aren't creative enough for that.

Legacy? I have provided latest data and it clearly shows that Europe is doing fine in all areas. European GDP and Exports continue to increase over time. Europe is also developing Smart Cities and moving towards digitalized future. Living standards are already excellent in some European countries. You are presenting rhetoric on the other hand. It would be wise to stick to data and evidence.
Compare the GDP of the UK, France, Germany in 2008 and today. It has barely changed. Europe is a stagnant continent while others are rapidly growing. This portends what trends will hold in the future.

But somehow China manages to outsmart everyone else.

I think the results speak for themselves. No, Chinese people are too logical for rainbow trans garbage, we aren't creative enough for that.

smart ??

He's a Chinese living in the U.S/West like many others on here. While claiming how great their home country is and how the Western country in which they live is bad/in decline and controlled by jews/zionists Lol I don't understand why such people prefer remaining in big bad West instead of going back to their country of origin which is a very smart rising country and the next superpower and is not controlled by zionists... baffles me. 😁😆

He's a Chinese living in the U.S/West like many others on here. While claiming how great their home country is and how the Western country in which they live is bad/in decline and controlled by jews/zionists Lol I don't understand why such people prefer remaining in big bad West instead of going back to their country of origin which is a very smart rising country and the next superpower and is not controlled by zionists... baffles me. 😁😆
Give him a break. Not every oversea chinese is stubbornly against Chinese government. The economic stride made in recent years certainly makes China more attractive, although it may not yet be good enough for him to migrate back but you cannot blame him for having such a hope. Honestly who really wants to live in a country that he can never call it his home, no matter how good that country is?

Back
Top Bottom