What's new

Was Jinnah Killed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Mr. Jinnah would have lived for another 10 years the condition of sub continent would be very different. also i really think Pakistan would be a far better country. i am not saying Pakistan is bad country but still it would be far better than the current Pakistan.

Pakistan would be a totally different place. Jinnah wouldn't have allowed feudals to define our destiny. A strong democracy from the beginning would've paved way for a much more robust state structure.

bhai meray

LAK was in too much hurry to become PM.

This haste destroyed him as a politician. First he pushed Jinnah out, then he tried to push big powerful Punjabis out.

This was so acrimonious that Punjabi leaders would openly say "We got out of Hindu's chokehold, and now Hindustanis are putting rope around our necks".

This my brother was mainly due to LAK's phurtian.

And guess what, they
Let's ignore on what LAK wanted and focus on that the assasination brought a power struggle. Had he been there, no matter how awful of a person he was or was going to become, there would've been a clear policy. I don't like any Pakistani leader, be it LAK or Bhuttos (I like Ayub as a single man and I have no feelings for Jinnah), but the point is, a policy had to come out during the birth of nation.

You see, North korean leader was an awful man, but he lived long enough to make the country the way he wanted, and it continues. Mao was awful man, and stalin etc, but the countries still carry the element proposed by the founding leaders. So if LAK or Jinnah lived some 10-20 years, Pakistan would know its meaning.

Let me give you another example. A child is born. His father is criminal and the child becomes a criminal after 20 years with his father. There's another child who has a good father and he becomes a good man after 20 years. But what about the child who lost the father within 2 years? He has an "identity crisis," I use it as, he doesn't have a clear path on what footsteps is he going to follow.

Pakistan would be a totally different place. Jinnah wouldn't have allowed feudals to define our destiny. A strong democracy from the beginning would've paved way for a much more robust state structure.
totally agree:agree:

yes you are right we had Nehru till 1963. and no one can deny the contribution of Nehru in building our nation.because of Nehru we are strong democratic country. Nehru and our other great leaders such as Mr.ambedkar showed us path and it is because of them we are strong democracy.
Preciesly. I don't agree with the path they showed you, but at least your country has a clear path. Which is why it isn't on self destruction like Pakistan is. Another thing, no one could challenge Nehru, he could take on the powerful. If the powerful fought, guess who the side people were going to be on. But we didn't have Jinnah, so if we were to fight the feudals, the feudals will find a replacement. Don't like PM 2? replace with PM 3. But feudals can't replace PM 1, because people will back PM 1 till his death. Hence Stalin, Mao, North Korea, Nehru and many other leaders were supported in some way till their death. These people were able to fight the powerful and the powerful could not change opinion of the massive supporters.

But feudals from Punjab and Sindh made up ML.

How could he have stopped them. '

They the feudals "made" ML that won 86 seats in Punjab and majority in Sindh.

LAK reaped what he sowed.

you cannot separate sowing from harvest.
If you read the entire line I wrote, I dislike LAK. But we're focusing on something else. LAK was part of the founding father of Pakistan. Ayub/Bhutto were not (small contributions do not matter). So when they write the meaning of Pakistan, is it the actual meaning what founding fathers envisioned?

Mr Jinnah was something more than Quaid-i-Azam, supreme head of the state, to the people who followed him: he was more than even the architect of the Islamic nation he personally called into being. He commanded their imagination as well as their confidence. In the face of difficulties which might have overwhelmed him, it was given to him to fulfill the hope foreshadowed in the inspired vision of the great Iqbal by creating for the Muslims of India a homeland where the old glory of Islam could grow afresh into a modern state, worthy its place in the community of nations. Few statesmen have shaped events to their policy more purely than Mr. Jinnah. He was a legend even in his lifetime.:pakistan:

But feudals from Punjab and Sindh made up ML.

How could he have stopped them. '

They the feudals "made" ML that won 86 seats in Punjab and majority in Sindh.
Because if Jinnah was to pick a fight with the feudals, who would the public support? Him or the feudal lords? The latter leaders were too weak and had to cut deal to remain in power.

Preciesly. I don't agree with the path they showed you, but at least your country has a clear path.

Pakistan is what its educated elite are
India is what its educated elite are

too much credit for Nehru or Jinnah etc. is ill placed.

Because if Jinnah was to pick a fight with the feudals, who would the public support? Him or the feudal lords? The latter leaders were too weak and had to cut deal to remain in power.

Why would he pick a fight when they made ML what it was in 1945

Jinnah was not a leftist marxist revolutionary that would make up senas to fight land wars Bihari style.

Mr Jinnah was something more than Quaid-i-Azam, supreme head of the state, to the people who followed him: he was more than even the architect of the Islamic nation he personally called into being. He commanded their imagination as well as their confidence. In the face of difficulties which might have overwhelmed him, it was given to him to fulfill the hope foreshadowed in the inspired vision of the great Iqbal by creating for the Muslims of India a homeland where the old glory of Islam could grow afresh into a modern state, worthy its place in the community of nations. Few statesmen have shaped events to their policy more purely than Mr. Jinnah. He was a legend even in his lifetime.:pakistan:
Jinnah was given an opportunity at the right time and he grabbed it. He wasn't as big of a leader as we've seen in history. Not sure why people hold such high values for Jinnah.

Very good copy from mutale-a Pakistan.

Very good.

Pakistan is what its educated elite are
India is what its educated elite are

too much credit for Nehru or Jinnah etc. is ill placed.

Why would he pick a fight when they made ML what it was in 1945

Jinnah was not a leftist marxist revolutionary that would make up senas to fight land wars Bihari style.
Policies change. Nawaz was brought into politics by army, and he has been seen fighting army many times. Too bad the public support wasn't with him at any time, hence he lost.

So using your words (same can apply with the guy Ayub replaced, same for Bhutto and so forth).

Why would he [Nawaz] pick a fight when they [army] made PML

.... LAK was part of the founding father of Pakistan. ...

See meray bhai

you are now making him thomas jefereson of Pakistan.

Which he was not.

He in 1948 turned out to be a petty politician from Karnal.

This I say even when my Urdu speaking community holds him as someone close to small time gods,

And not to forget Pakistanis take Jinnah as a father and do not take lightly of such silly conspiracy theories to scandalize the passing of the greatest Pakistani to have ever lived.

indian origin pakistani

how about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom