What's new

Was Jinnah Killed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preciesly. I don't agree with the path they showed you, but at least your country has a clear path. Which is why it isn't on self destruction like Pakistan is. Another thing, no one could challenge Nehru, he could take on the powerful. If the powerful fought, guess who the side people were going to be on. But we didn't have Jinnah, so if we were to fight the feudals, the feudals will find a replacement. Don't like PM 2? replace with PM 3. But feudals can't replace PM 1, because people will back PM 1 till his death. Hence Stalin, Mao, North Korea, Nehru and many other leaders were supported in some way till their death. These people were able to fight the powerful and the powerful could not change opinion of the massive supporters.
we can have debate over Nehrus path was right or wrong but we should not derail the thread. we will discuss it some other time. i agree with your rest of post. Pakistan was unlucky to lost Mr. Jinnah so early.

See meray bhai

you are now making him thomas jefereson of Pakistan.

Which he was not.

He in 1948 turned out to be a petty politician from Karnal.

This I say even when my Urdu speaking community holds him as someone close to small time gods,
"See meray bhai" You're still not getting what i'm trying to say. Forget if LAK was criminal or fugitive, the point is, he didn't put forth the path Pakistan needed to take. Mao, stalin or north korean leader were awful man, but they set a path. LAK didn't live long enough to do that.

Is stalin or mao thomas jefereson? No. You really need to start reading what I'm saying over and over again. Shut the door, turn off the lights and repeat this "LAK was a horrible man like mao and stalin, but he didn't live long enough to set a path he envisioned."

There was no such thing as India before 15th August 1947. Jinnah held a British Indian citizenship.
He's right.

If someone was from "India" then, he'd be called Indian. There was no such thing as "This man comes from 'British India'." For examples, the spices that were exported came from India, not "British India," or "Portuguese India."

Back in the days we'd hate to call ourselves "British Indian," (we hated the British), but today we love to pull that card because we rather we "British Indian" than be Indian Indian. But then who am I kidding, you'll refuse to acknowledge what I convey. Blind patriotism triumph reality.

we can have debate over Nehrus path was right or wrong but we should not derail the thread. we will discuss it some other time. i agree with your rest of post. Pakistan was unlucky to lost Mr. Jinnah so early.
Indeed I do not intend to derail thread and neither it is worth my time or yours to debate over Nehru paths. He's your leader, not mine. Which is why in my other post I didn't argue further on it apart from offering my disagreement.

Thanks for agreeing with rest of post.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah was slow poisoned, only the Doctor & his sister knew about it & they knew he was dying. This was the biggest kept secret in the history, as Lord Mountbatten said "Had I knew Mohammed Ali Jinnah was dying, I would had delayed the partition".

May ALLAH give the great leader & a hero highest place in Jannah, AMEEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom