What's new

Was COVID-19 made inside a Chinese lab? | Under Investigation

Dude you are comparing a country with no vaccine to one with shortfall in vaccines, shortfalls can be over come.Have some self-respect before having an argument,how much more you want to get humiliated.

LOL you are just a COVID embarrassment. The imploding numbers reveal that you and your entire nation is in denial. Keep going to RSS mela and keep spreading the deadly Indian mutation to the rest of the world.

Pakistan's incredible COVID numbers are an example for the entire world. India on the other hand is a country that only knows how to spread COVID through mismanagement and misinformation.

India coronavirus: Desperate Covid-19 patients turn to black market for drugs

India's Kumbh festival attracts big crowds amid devastating second Covid wave

India Covid-19 second wave: ‘A coronavirus tsunami we had never seen before’

India's healthcare system not equipped to handle second wave of covid-19 cases: Report

Last edited:
Forget where it originated. It’s being double, triple, quadruple mutated in the world’s corona factory India...

Dude your country is so small compared to India that the minorities in India has bigger population than the population of entire pakistan.in absolute numbers India will be ahead of Pakistan but when you take the percentage then you will understand how bad the situation in Pakistan is.

India is in a perilous state and a thre4at to the world:-

India Covid variant found in UK specimens taken in February
Researchers worry that ‘variant under investigation’ contains mutations that could help it evade immune response

The first of the 77 cases of the India variant of coronavirus found in the UK were detected in specimens dating back to February, the Guardian has learned.

On Thursday Public Health England (PHE) revealed that 77 cases of a variant first detected in India, called B1617, had been found in the UK, with 73 cases in England and four in Scotland.

It is designated a “variant under investigation” but is worrying researchers as it contains two mutations that it is thought may help the virus to evade the body’s immune responses. There are also concerns the variant might be more infectious than early forms of Covid-19.

LOL you are just a COVID embarrassment. The imploding numbers reveal that you and your entire nation is in denial. Keep going to RSS mela and keep spreading the deadly Indian mutation to the rest of the world.

Pakistan's incredible COVID numbers are an example for the entire world. India on the other hand is a country that only knows how to spread COVID through mismanagement and misinformation.

India coronavirus: Desperate Covid-19 patients turn to black market for drugs

India's Kumbh festival attracts big crowds amid devastating second Covid wave

India Covid-19 second wave: ‘A coronavirus tsunami we had never seen before’

India's healthcare system not equipped to handle second wave of covid-19 cases: Report

Dude are you dumb or pretending to be one.as I said India is so huge that that's you whole population less than our minority population,we will have more cases it's common sense ,I hope you have it but when you look at percentage infected ,you will know how bad the situation in your country.

Dude are you dumb or pretending to be one.as I said India is so huge that that's you whole population less than our minority population,we will have more cases it's common sense ,I hope you have it but when you look at percentage infected ,you will know how bad the situation in your country.

LOL enjoy RSS mela. COVID superspreader. Stupid pajeet.

India is in a perilous state and a thre4at to the world:-

India Covid variant found in UK specimens taken in February
Researchers worry that ‘variant under investigation’ contains mutations that could help it evade immune response

The first of the 77 cases of the India variant of coronavirus found in the UK were detected in specimens dating back to February, the Guardian has learned.

On Thursday Public Health England (PHE) revealed that 77 cases of a variant first detected in India, called B1617, had been found in the UK, with 73 cases in England and four in Scotland.

It is designated a “variant under investigation” but is worrying researchers as it contains two mutations that it is thought may help the virus to evade the body’s immune responses. There are also concerns the variant might be more infectious than early forms of Covid-19.

I cannot repeat the same thing you can check the above post.
LOL enjoy RSS mela. Stupid pajeet.
Stupid jamatie ,are the Pakistanies attending the RSS melas that they are getting infected,I don't know they closet RSSies .

Coronavirus latest news: India's variant could 'scupper' UK's march to freedom, scientist warns

I cannot repeat the same thing you can check the above post.

Stupid jamatie ,are the Pakistanies attending the RSS melas that they are getting infected,I don't know they closet RSSies .

You are a stupid RSS devotee who loves the sanghi mela.

kumbh-mela2021.jpg

Put your hands... Put your hands up... Put your hands up in the air LOL

DEFINITELY an accidental release from the Wuhan lab. What accidental? Trademark chinese incompetence. Run a lab like a wet market and then mess it up with incompetence to screw the world. And then endlesslie lie about it.

We should admit it.

We also mind control the US government, the Indian government, the Japanese government.Let them commit suicide.We control the western media and let them brainwash the westerners by making up lies so that they can silently take the squeeze from the western companies that work with us.And play up the danger of China in order to stop them from coming to China and finding out the truth.We also ordered YouTube to restrict videos of Westerners who discovered the truth.

We Chinese are so powerful. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom