What's new

Warships sail to Syria

I personally think the countries which are supporting Syria are actually no less noble then Mr Assad you know this political game never stop amusing me countries like Russia , Iran are actually supporting the killings of innocent Syrians bcoz of their haterd for US .:tdown:

I remember sometimes back when Russia and China used their veto Syrians said that the world has left us but now I think world has actually turned against them.:hitwall:

For Turkey, the Iranian warships have arrived in Syria at an awkward time. The Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported that the Syrian army had captured 40 Turkish intelligence officers involved in subversive activities and over the past week Ankara has been "conducting intensive negotiations" with Damascus to secure their freedom. But the latter insists in return Turkey ending weapon transfers and infiltrations, and, furthermore, wants Iran to be the mediator. Ha'aretz noted:

BS. I've only seen Ha'aretz and PressTV report this crap about captured Turkish Intel Agents.

Iran is just trying to prop up it's ally in the region. If Assad goes down who knows what kind of Government will replace him. The west would definitly try to install a 'democratic' (aka puppet) head of state to counter-balance Russia's influence as well.

Back
Top Bottom