What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

But why would you do that ? I wouldn’t ask you to do that.

It’s probably easier to sit online and choose sides ? That’s what u said to crimson, come and lead yourself.
under the constituition of Pakistan, what is the role of phauji's in Pakistan?

You can’t say that about a shaheed, that’s just out of order.
@SQ8 @waz @blain2 @Jango
I am not saying he deserves that at all. From all accounts he’s a hero of our army and our country. He didn’t deserve anything but our respect and love which he has. But those who torture civilians and their bosses who order the torture are the ones who deserve punishment for violating the constitution which is death.

The Army fanboys aren't even pretending to be 'democratic' any longer. They are openly supporting them and are trying to justify Army's illegal and unconstitutional actions, and their violation of civil, economic and political rights of common man on the false pretext of 'national security'
I mean who would have guessed? :lol:

under the constituition of Pakistan, what is the role of phauji's in Pakistan?
Haven't you heard?

1679505737894.jpeg

This is marrium qatran rule
She is just the current face of it. The oppressors are the same

All overseas Pakistani's should be boycotting Pakistan, don't even send your money
to Pakistan.

This Ramadhan send your zakat to other Countries instead of Pakistan.

Absolutely boot lickers on this forum think everything will be fine, no matter what of consequences, I think all overseas Pakistanis should stop sending money for a specific time, anyway the country is very close to being bankrupt, good luck to boot polishers.

You mean a bit like expecting a pmln follower to be able to think independently… single cell amoeba has more brains than a person who follows the corrupt pdm and generals…
It's the Youthiya awaam that have an amoeba and chip installed. The enitre fickle argument you guys have is that Immi is honest and whatnot. Literally the day he goes, PTI will be fairy dust. It is full of lotas, nepotistic babies, and corrupt dakus. Everyone willingly ignores this just because Immi is our beloved leaderrrr.

If you remove your immi loving spectacles you'll realise PTI/PPP/PMLN are all the same, have the same MPA/MNA selling themselves to the highest bidder. So **** off with your layman argument of PTI being better in any capacity. It's not. It's more like a cult and an illegitimate child of the establishment that has gone rogue.

Courts are lenient on PTI?

Toshakhana case is a sham and yet the courts are persisting. So is foreign funding case. The establishment fanboys know it but wont admit.

Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Mariyam got blatant clean chits from the same courts yet no one bats an eye.

I have not even started on the Generals high treason and corruption.

The state machinery and establishment is anti PTI. The only argument is the degree to which they are anti PTI. You already have ECP delaying elections beyond 90 days. Lets see if there is any article 6 proceedings.

Last edited:
Not vindicating the establishment, but PTI/IK isn't the solution. If he returns to power, we'll see more of the same, but with different people in charge. I know it's unpopular, but I'll say it here; if IK returns, he'll have his supporters in the Army and Courts, but that doesn't mean the Army and Courts would necessarily be any better than they are now. @VCheng

To clear the mess, it will take years and years with the amount of damage caused by PDM.

Foreign agencies are pumping money through overseas Pakistanis to create anarchy and color revolution in Pakistan.

We will never compromise on our security and nukes.

These nefarious plans of the foreign powers will fail.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah

main-qimg-ffd7b4e6a65791f5928437e04dad5bae.webp

Being coruupt is one.

Being corrupt and working for foreign agencies is another.

The latter is much more dangerous.

We need to identify and neutralize these nefarious and dangerous forces who are trying to detroy Pakistan from within using anarchy and revolutions.
Bhai PTI literally paid numerous lobbying firms in the US to enhance PTI and US cooperation. Immi himself is slowly backtracking from the conspiracy theory and now claims it was orchestrated by bajwa and exported.

You'll are all gullible as ****. Brain dead.

Bhai PTI literally paid numerous lobbying firms in the US to enhance PTI and US cooperation. Immi himself is slowly backtracking from the conspiracy theory and now claims it was orchestrated by bajwa and exported.

You'll are all gullible as ****. Brain dead.

what were the lobbyist organisation that mian hired during panama days? isn't that ****** gullible?

what were the lobbyist organisation that mian hired during panama days? isn't that ****** gullible?
It's not about mian sahab or establishment bhai. Take your head out of your ***. It's about the conspiracy theories you PTI lot peddle that Ik removal was an american sazish. Here we have PTI paying to get in bed with the conspirators. Lol

Not vindicating the establishment, but PTI/IK isn't the solution. If he returns to power, we'll see more of the same, but with different people in charge. I know it's unpopular, but I'll say it here; if IK returns, he'll have his supporters in the Army and Courts, but that doesn't mean the Army and Courts would necessarily be any better than they are now. @VCheng

Even when IK was in power the same bureaucrats, generals and judges were in place. That is not the point.

With PDM you will only get more corruption and no change.

With Imran Khan you can expect gradual change and transparency.

Back
Top Bottom