What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

Read post 66 to get your reply and if you still can’t then help yourself with the figment of your imagination

Suit yourself
i don't need to read any post 66. I can look and take heed from history. even the might of Rome, a historic military junta that murdered millions of people in antiquity was eventually destroyed by the very Germanic Tribes they spent centuries trying to kill/opress and eradicate.

But when you are high on power you never think to look at your downfall coming.

Yup.
Just following Nawaz Sharif , pretty much all ruling elite.
None of them stays in Pakistan, and have plenty of foreign support.
Even as Prime minister nawaz sharif spent many months in London

Don't obfuscate the issue.

Travelling to other countries is not the issue.

Using foreign Embassies & Consulates against Pakistan is the issue.

Now it is clear what PTI folks are upto.

He's right.

Other guy is just a munafiq.
I had a chat with the other guy when I joined. His whole argument was. Military does this fuckery because it has DHA, Fauji Cement and Corn Flakes i.e. it does it because it can. It's self-sustaining.

Talk about calling the military a parasite without calling the military a parasite. :lol:

Responses to this thread reminds me of similar responses in past:

I stand by my posts on the matter. There are no provisions in the constitution for a dual national to run for office. All Pakistani citizens residing abroad can participate in elections via a mailed vote.

There is not enough information available to comment on the topic.

i don't need to read any post 66. I can look and take heed from history. even the might of Rome, a historic military junta that murdered millions of people in antiquity was eventually destroyed by the very Germanic Tribes they spent centuries trying to kill/opress and eradicate.

Coincidentally I was just reading an article about feral hogs in the US

and if you replace Feral Hogs with Haram Bojh you couldnt really tell the difference.

true. you are correct.

Not vindicating the establishment, but PTI/IK isn't the solution. If he returns to power, we'll see more of the same, but with different people in charge. I know it's unpopular, but I'll say it here; if IK returns, he'll have his supporters in the Army and Courts, but that doesn't mean the Army and Courts would necessarily be any better than they are now. @VCheng
It seems drastic but IK's first order should be to fire Hafiz sb. A few others can follow. What are they going to declare martial law right after elections? That's a golden change.

It's about sending a message, sir. That you are not invincible. You are accountable.

Can you grow a pair and stand for elections to lead the nation yourself ? No you are not cut out for that.

You know what you are doing ? You are now stuck between choosing two evils. Lesser evil or bigger evil.

100% marks for writing Gibberish. 0% marks for integrity for answering with dishonesty. You may be suitable to take place of @El Sidd as Chief Troll here.

PMA training is showing yet again.......... you know the people who cannot even keep their oath.

Hold on.

If I tell or share what I hear and discuss in official circles, that certainly gives you complete freedom to label me anything you want ?

You write very well. I’m willing to become a supporter of Asim Munir and Sharif/Zardari if you can explain why I should.

Also, what is the damage that the PTI government would have done that would have been worse than the collapse of the economy that is happening now?

Is breaking the constitution by not holding elections also justified? And what about killing Imran Khan and others?

I’m willing to accept your point of view if you can explain the reasons.

100% marks for writing Gibberish. 0% marks for integrity for answering with dishonesty. You may be suitable to take place of @El Sidd as Chief Troll here.

PMA training is showing yet again.......... you know the people who cannot even keep their oath.
You don’t want to face it, your choice.

Let’s break it down, military/PDM are bigger evil, where as IK is the smaller evil being an anarchist hell bent on destruction. You choose. Both are not good for Pakistan.

I will designate a successor myself. It is an ordained discretionary right unto myself.

PTI fan boys have no idea why courts and judges are lenient on IK. You gave a hint, maybe it’s close enough.
I guess you want the courts and judges to be a part of the plan to get rid of him too. Don't worry. most of them are.

I’m willing to become a supporter of Asim Munir and Sharif/Zardari if you can explain why I should.
But why would you do that ? I wouldn’t ask you to do that.

It’s probably easier to sit online and choose sides ? That’s what u said to crimson, come and lead yourself.

Can you grow a pair and stand for elections to lead the nation yourself ? No you are not cut out for that.

You know what you are doing ? You are now stuck between choosing two evils. Lesser evil or bigger evil.
Unfortunately, Hazrat Bajwa A.S. isn't standing in elections and Hazrat Asim A.S. seems content playing from behind the curtains, so we are left with choosing between two evils and not a perfect candidate like those two.

Back
Top Bottom