What's new

Warning: +18 Video. Aleppo rebels behead a child

One of the worst photoshopped pics ever.

Soldier Identity Card of the 19 Years Old 'Child'.
Born in 1997 !

Cn5cad2UkAAPFvo.jpg

Playing with a little toy.

Cn6NPwrW8AAXOl3.jpg

So to those scum supporters... Let's say he is a soldier... Does the international law tell you to behead your pow? Also I thought the so called rebels are to protect Syrians and spread democracy which is why the west is supporting them... What happened to democracy? Is beheading democracy?
At least Alasad never started this war for democracy and he never claimed to be fighting for it... We Syrians are fighting terrorism..

@500 you are sick person trying to justify this crime that he is soldier.. Even if he was a soldier is that how you treat a prisoner? Of course your Israeli you are used to breaking international laws..

And to those terrorists lovers. Who say the kid is 19.. I say you idiots he is 99999 years old... He barely looks 12...

Last edited:
So to those scum supporters... Let's say he is a soldier... Does the international law tell you to behead your pow? Also I thought the so called rebels are to protect Syrians and spread democracy which is why the west is supporting them... What happened to democracy? Is beheading democracy?
At least Alasad never started this war for democracy and he never claimed to be fighting for it... We Syrians are fighting terrorism..

@500 you are sick person trying to justify this crime that he is soldier.. Even if he was a soldier is that how you treat a prisoner? Of course your Israeli you are used to breaking international laws..

And to those terrorists lovers. Who say the kid is 19.. I say you idiots he is 99999 years old... He barely looks 12...
welcome back

Soldier Identity Card of the 19 Years Old 'Child'.
Born in 1997 !

Cn5cad2UkAAPFvo.jpg

Playing with a little toy.

Cn6NPwrW8AAXOl3.jpg
Picture is so fake... Notice the stamp on the picture is missing, it is photoshoped and done badly... Does he even look 19 to you? Are you really that stupid... Try again...

They are khawarji back by USA isreal and they used so called Muslim look at their faces. Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him say when u find khawarji kill them all because they are dog of hell they use name of Islam while Islam say even in a war u should never kill woman and child and elder and those who never take part is war so who they called them self muslim
they are not khawarij but a fitna had fallen upon the whole middle east where no one would be spared. its the harj bloodshed predicted in islam which will fall upon the ummah before end time. it will end only when mehdi is among us. the same people now called khawarij will be brothers once the time comes. saudi arabia is peace ful today but i am afraid they will also suffer with civil war.
The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There will be a period of fitna in which the one who lies down will be better than the one who sits, and the one who sits is better than the one who stands, and the one who stands is better than the one who walks, and the one who walks is better than the one who runs (to it).

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There will be civil strife (fitnah) which will render people deaf, dumb and blind regarding what is right. Those who contemplate it will be drawn by it, and giving rein to the tongue during it will be like smiting with the sword. (Abu Dawud)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom