What's new

Warning: +18 Video. Aleppo rebels behead a child

Ivan Sidorenko is one of the most prominent pro Assad twitter users since 2012 with 18,100 followers. This information is from pro Assad facebook pages.

I did not claim he was a Palestinian. Your friends said it.

You are funny. Palestinians from Aleppo have 100% Aleppo accent. His name was Abdullah Taysseer Al Issa, an Alawi originally from a village Ghor Al Assi near Hama, but he lives in Homs, Karm al Jaws neighborhood.

Ironically very possible that those who beheaded him were actually Handarat Palestinians.

You're clearly a nutjob, he is not Alawite and is Palestinian. The perpetrator of the crime is from a well known Damascus family by name of 'Nahlawi'. Victim is a Palestinian refugees from that Aleppo area, this is being reported by the whole media. And was confirmed by Palestinian authorities. People's religion is none of your business.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar

This sectarian individual is posting misinformation and speculating(with intentional purpose), left and right. On top his typical sectarianism of claiming everyone killed in the Syrian army or that's pro government is Alawite, he goes further asserting Palestinians conducted this crime. This nutjob should at least get a warning to tone down his fanatical sectarianism ....

You're clearly a nutjob, he is not Alawite and is Palestinian. The perpetrator of the crime is from a well known Damascus family by name of 'Nahlawi'. Victim is a Palestinian refugees from that Aleppo area, this is being reported by the whole media. And was confirmed by Palestinian authorities. People's religion is none of your business.

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar

This sectarian individual is posting misinformation and speculating(with intentional purpose), left and right. On top his typical sectarianism of claiming everyone killed in the Syrian army or that's pro government is Alawite, he goes further asserting Palestinians conducted this crime. This nutjob should at least get a warning to tone down his fanatical sectarianism ....
just in case this is news for you
Hilary Clinton's leaked emails celebrate the conflict and chaos in Middle east and see the sectarian wars as a great opportunity for Israel and west to benefit from Muslims killing each other

what a disgrace that all sides of Muslims are ensuring that West and Israel laughs at their folly
for Arab and Non-Arab Muslims in Middle eat .. it seems that race and sect is more important than the Muhammad PBUH's message and humanity

The ID of the so-called 'Palestinian Child' executed in #Syria turns out to be a 19-year-old #Syrian army soldier!

Cn47noYWcAEgGBA.jpg

Aside from this hypocrisy, Assad murderer, Iran Ayatollahs, Hezbollah terrorists and Russia have killed enough children in the last 3 years than any one in this world.

justifying the beheading still? If this revolution is so dear for saudis why hasnt your king sent his men or opened a single refugee camp? You have no say in your country mate and never will.

Aleppo ‘moderate rebels’ brutally beheaded a youngster they have captured earlier today near Handarat Refugee Camp in northern Aleppo.

The child, who is ostensibly under the age of 12, was arrested by Islamist militants fighting for the Turkish-backed Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement for allegedly being a fighter of the Palestinian Liwaa Al Quds (Al-Quds Brigade).

However, a footage released by the captors shows the underage wearing ragged clothes surrounded by bearded fighters in the trunk of a pickup car.

Advertisement
Another sickening video shows a knife-wielding fighter beheading the child who has been laid down on the trunk with his hand cuffed behind his back.

With the ominous Allahuakbar shout, the executioner holds high the child’s head then put it down on his back.

Liwaa Al Quds is a pro-government Palestinian paramilitary faction made up of the Palestinians who have been driven out of their homes in the Handarat Camp once Islamist militants took over the neighborhood. Today, the group is fighting alongside the Syrian Army to retake the Camp.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/

I don't want to post that video... you can see it in the link... very sick terrorist ba.stards...
dear Indians you should be careful who you are indirectly criticising (your great American friends)
these so called moderate rebels are supported by Israel and Americans.. trained and equipped and going by the Hillary Clinton's leaked emails (where they are celebrating sectarian wars in ME and see it as great gift to Israel & west)... everything is going as planned
there will be a fake and mock expression of shock by the western leaders and inwardly they are finding it hard to suppress their laughter

dear Indians you should be careful who you are indirectly criticising (your great American friends)
these so called moderate rebels are supported by Israel and Americans.. trained and equipped and going by the Hillary Clinton's leaked emails (where they are celebrating sectarian wars in ME and see it as great gift to Israel & west)... everything is going as planned
there will be a fake and mock expression of shock by the western leaders and inwardly they are finding it hard to suppress their laughter

I don't like it, So i posted the article... Regarding great American friends- they been your ally for decades, don't forget it.. it just interests that matters... I don't need to support anyone blindly, even though they are my friends..

Shocking acts of violence happens in India, no one denies it...Some incidents shake up our roots..though most of them are stand alone incidents..For example. Yesterday A jilted lover entered a classroom and point blank shot his lover in front of the entire class and then shot himself. .There are pockets where burning or torture cases have happened..These are problems that societies face..In a European country a man raped a woman, his daughter from her and his grand daughter for 30 years while keeping them in a cellar for all that time...If such acts can happen in a tiny country..expecting them to happen in a country as large as India can be labeled as unfortunate.

But these routine beheadings and killings are systemic and every act is more brutal then time the next. I am a bit confused why an Israeli member would try to justify this killing, the only reason would be ulterior motives - and if you assume that Indians would side with such brutality for the sake of an ally..then you are mistaken. Neither will we support that morally or materially or physically.

.Pakistan especially Musharraf sanctioned the killing of tens of thousands of afghan by siding with the west, while the perpetrator was somewhere else...criticising or trying to point out is a bit rich.

But these routine beheadings and killings are systemic and every act is more brutal then time the next. I am a bit confused why an Israeli member would try to justify this killing, the only reason would be ulterior motives - and if you assume that Indians would side with such brutality for the sake of an ally..then you are mistaken. Neither will we support that morally or materially or physically.

you got that right
.Pakistan especially Musharraf sanctioned the killing of tens of thousands of afghan by siding with the west, while the perpetrator was somewhere else...criticising or trying to point out is a bit rich.

correct me if I am wrong. but I guess you are hinting at Abbotabad raid re OBL... But let me correct you and take you a little back in Tora Bora a little earlier where the Al Qaeda & Taliban leadership was pinned down.. but allowed to escape not per the accounts of Al jazira or some Pakistani conspiracy theorist but according to serving Marines in the filed who seemed to pull their hair in frustration over the orders to stand down.

my post was neutral and not criticising but stating the obvious... you and I are valid to blame and criticise the West because it champions human rights and morality and all the usual stuff... so when we see their leaders time and again use same excuses to turn another Middle eastern country in the hellhole then I cant help but question them.. not long ago they were hell bent (together with Israel) to bomb Iran.. your Modi wont have been signing Chabahar deal with Iranians but .. you and i would have been arguing over the rubble of Iran.

I don't like it, So i posted the article... Regarding great American friends- they been your ally for decades, don't forget it.. it just interests that matters... I don't need to support anyone blindly, even though they are my friends..
good man

You're clearly a nutjob, he is not Alawite and is Palestinian. The perpetrator of the crime is from a well known Damascus family by name of 'Nahlawi'. Victim is a Palestinian refugees from that Aleppo area, this is being reported by the whole media. And was confirmed by Palestinian authorities. People's religion is none of your business..
There were reports that he is Palestinian on first day without any evidence. Today evidence come out. He was Assad 19 year old soldier from Homs, nothing to do with the Palestinians.

U did not even know that Aleppo Palestinians dont have any Palestinian accent. U know nothing.

my post was neutral and not criticising but stating the obvious... you and I are valid to blame and criticise the West because it champions human rights and morality and all the usual stuff... so when we see their leaders time and again use same excuses to turn another Middle eastern country in the hellhole then I cant help but question them.. not long ago they were hell bent (together with Israel) to bomb Iran.. your Modi wont have been signing Chabahar deal with Iranians but .. you and i would have been arguing over the rubble of Iran.

good man

Pardon me but I question the morality,

the entire NATO machinery got a free pass through Pakistan for 14 years not to mention the use of Pakistani bases to kill whom? A war ravaged population of afghan who are stuck between a rock and a hard place?

Again pardon me, but who brought and facilitated a super power to come and operate in South Asia for decades? And now are in the process in facilitating the Asian hegemon - the chinese who is troubling most of its tiny neighbors to have a bigger footprint in South Asia by providing them a free pass and increase its hegemony?

I am surprised at the cheer leaders who side with their higher then friend in troubling tiny eastern states.

It's a given that it isn't going to end well for the facilitator (that's not a warning, but based on an understanding of how it eventually pans out in the end).

I pride on the Indian leadership who have been amazingly steadfast on being neutral all this while, though recently are engaged in playing similar games with the chinese like the the chinese do...though I think it's a gamble. Let's see how it pans out.

@Irfan Baloch bhai, I just saw a thread about a joint Pakistan chinese force patrolling the poor subjugated uighurs,

The uighurs are being violently subjugated by the commies, and Pakistani forces are siding with the perpetrators for the sake of a few dollars? How different or morally wrong is uighur struggle for freedom compared to the rest?.

There were reports that he is Palestinian on first day without any evidence. Today evidence come out. He was Assad 19 year old soldier from Homs, nothing to do with the Palestinians.

These crap photoshopped pictures don't constitute as proof, moron. What the hell does 'Assad' soldier mean anyway? You're pathetic, there is no proof for any of your claims. He's Palestinian as confirmed by all news agencies, and Palestinian organizations on the ground.

These crap photoshopped pictures don't constitute as proof, moron.
Moron is one who repeats silly arguments. These are martyr posters like ur fav Hamas and PIJ buddies love to make as well.

Hamas%20martyr%20-1.JPG

Video must be photoshopped too:

What the hell does 'Assad' soldier mean anyway?
Those who are loyal to dictator Assad.

You're pathetic, there is no proof for any of your claims. He's Palestinian as confirmed by all news agencies, and Palestinian organizations on the ground.
If u insist on news agencies:

His sister later said on Facebook that he was a Syrian from Homs who went to "fight and defend his country".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36843990

And here her post with another pic:

Cn6BWbyVUAA1ecx.jpg

You just don't argue with 500, you don't win anything with it. He enjoys this and repeats the same daily for years which has no effect in the end either way. Waste of time.

You just don't argue with 500, you don't win anything with it. He enjoys this and repeats the same daily for years which has no effect in the end either way. Waste of time.

Yeah I was writing a response then your post came up, and I figured you're correct. The boy is a Syrian citizen of Palestinian origin, and his sister doesn't deny that. All she says is he is 'son of the nation' and supportive of the government. It also says he would just go around with his older brother who was a fighter, but he didn't take part in hostilities. And he's not physically fit either. Now even for sake of argument, let's say he was underaged combatant, this is a reprehensible crime. Which people like 500 and others choose to support, and pile up excuse after excuse for this horrific, monstrous crime. Whenever Syrian Army get's hold of militants, they either go to jail, or released in a plea deal during which they surrender arms. You don't find many videos of rebels being executed by the army, or beheaded. You find plenty of rebels executing each other.

Anyway, this will show members here how insensitive he is to situation, and actually tries flipping everything to use as token point against the Syrian government. We don't hear anything about civilians or soldiers killed on the government side. If we do, it's him celebrating and gloating over it. And if the government kills these mercenary members, this sewer rat brings us 'news' that 300 civilians were killed.

This faction was previously considered "moderate rebels" and supported by US. Modi was right, there is no such thing as good terrorists, bad terrorists.

From the Same U.S that armed and funded AQ when it was fighting Soviets?

US never funded AQ pakistan did. US funded Northern Alliance.

Yeah I was writing a response then your post came up, and I figured you're correct. The boy is a Syrian citizen of Palestinian origin, and his sister doesn't deny that. All she says is he is 'son of the nation' and supportive of the government. It also says he would just go around with his older brother who was a fighter, but he didn't take part in hostilities. And he's not physically fit either. Now even for sake of argument, let's say he was underaged combatant, this is a reprehensible crime. Which people like 500 and others choose to support, and pile up excuse after excuse for this horrific, monstrous crime. Whenever Syrian Army get's hold of militants, they either go to jail, or released in a plea deal during which they surrender arms. You don't find many videos of rebels being executed by the army, or beheaded. You find plenty of rebels executing each other.

Anyway, this will show members here how insensitive he is to situation, and actually tries flipping everything to use as token point against the Syrian government. We don't hear anything about civilians or soldiers killed on the government side. If we do, it's him celebrating and gloating over it. And if the government kills these mercenary members, this sewer rat brings us 'news' that 300 civilians were killed.
Again girly behavior. For some unknown reason he decided soldier was Palestinian and no facts on earth will convince him the opposite. He asked for news agency, I brought him one of the world most respected news agency. Even when soldiers own sister says otherwise he still insists on his baseless story.

P.S Actually even most of teenage girls behave much more mature than him

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom