What's new

Warning: +18 Video. Aleppo rebels behead a child

Surely who so ever are behind it, will never be able to achieve their goals. After killing these many humans, alas , they will be sitting empty handed, mourning for losses they bore for doing and killing that many humans, and in the end, they will burn in hell(inshaAllah)..aameen.

Well 500 himself justified suicide bombers and working with Isis.....

This is the mentality of "moderate" supporters weather they admit it or not.

You have been boasting that this kid was in a military uniform to justify his murder.

Turns out it is a photoshoped image from a Twiter account :lol:
U are really a moron. There is a video of him in uniform. Now even Assad side confirms he was a soldier. But u still put idiotic similes and argue.

U are really a moron. There is a video of him in uniform. Now even Assad side confirms he was a soldier. But u still put idiotic similes and argue.
It is international law not any country enroll soldiers under 18 so technically he was still civilian and murdered by terrorist supported by Israel.

and the ISIS guys must be feeling really macho after killing a child.

BTW I'm seriously against watching such videos. This helps ISIS spread its terror.
They are NOT ISIS. They are Nour al-Din Zanki, a group considered as 'moderates' by U.S and which received TOW missiles from them. From the Same U.S that armed and funded AQ when it was fighting Soviets? Yes the same U.S.

They are NOT ISIS. They are Nour al-Din Zanki, a group considered as 'moderates' by U.S and which received TOW missiles from them. From the Same U.S that armed and funded AQ when it was fighting Soviets? Yes the same U.S.
America is nursing a snake in its bosom.

People should see every single moment of this video to understand what kind of animals U.S and its allies are supporting in Middle east. To know the nature of American's policies. to take any unawareness excuse from those who support U.S in the presence of the GOD.
I know where you're coming from.
But i hope you understand that the purpose of uploading such videos on social sites is to spread terror. We're doing a service to such terror groups by reposting such videos.

Every time u show how little u know about the Middle East and Arabs. Of course its photohop. These are so called martyrs posters: collage of pics with their nutjob leaders.

Here well known pro-Assad twitter user reporting about him:

Another idiotic post by a terrorist supporting member, because some user has Russian sounding name on twitter, that automatically makes him pro-Assad, ha. All he does is post updates from both sides, and his post is retweeted from a pro-rebel source with photoshopped image claiming the boy is 19 years old.

And then we have claim he wasn't Palestinian. First you guys say he's a Palestinian in a Palestinian group, you guys are full of crap. He is identified as Palestinian and has Palestinian accent. Even if he was Syria or Iraqi, you pathetic terrorists can't justify such actions, that aren't even good for you.

OMG that's one of the most gruesome act I have seen.. Beheading a child!! Its just sickening...

Moderate Syrian rebels my @$$...

Another idiotic post by a terrorist supporting member, because some user has Russian sounding name on twitter, that automatically makes him pro-Assad, ha. All he does is post updates from both sides, and his post is retweeted from a pro-rebel source with photoshopped image claiming the boy is 19 years old.
Ivan Sidorenko is one of the most prominent pro Assad twitter users since 2012 with 18,100 followers. This information is from pro Assad facebook pages.

And then we have claim he wasn't Palestinian. First you guys say he's a Palestinian in a Palestinian group, you guys are full of crap.
I did not claim he was a Palestinian. Your friends said it.

He is identified as Palestinian and has Palestinian accent.
You are funny. Palestinians from Aleppo have 100% Aleppo accent. His name was Abdullah Taysseer Al Issa, an Alawi originally from a village Ghor Al Assi near Hama, but he lives in Homs, Karm al Jaws neighborhood.

Ironically very possible that those who beheaded him were actually Handarat Palestinians.

Last edited:
Seems you have sympathy towards these rebels and you are pained the way these are portrayed.
Not sympathies. He's just being unbiased.
The movement condemned it. Those fighters were unaware of what they are doing. Hence the ones that recruited him take the biggest part of the blame.

Also, there was another underage killing during the Tikreet operation, though he was a bit older but clearly an underage fighting alongside ISIS as claimed by the ISF.
11018800_468464243306874_3681405883329857323_n.jpg

The UN, or everyone including you & I agree that the Iraqi Army is moderate and legitimate despite that they never even commented on the incident.

The ones that recruit underage persons are the ones that take the biggest amount of blame. Most fighters become crazy during war but they won't be aware of it.

Good Lord.....I now know why I gave up on Syria.
I'll just help the refugees on both sides.

Just speechless.

The ID of the so-called 'Palestinian Child' executed in #Syria turns out to be a 19-year-old #Syrian army soldier!

Cn47noYWcAEgGBA.jpg

Aside from this hypocrisy, Assad murderer, Iran Ayatollahs, Hezbollah terrorists and Russia have killed enough children in the last 3 years than any one in this world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom