What's new

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:
one of my friend buy president phone from Gfive and after few month it's touch was not good as of mine HTC wildfire which i have been using from 2.5 years.... it's sensor are even worse from of Qmobile..

Yar funnily the other day I surveyed the market, two to three shops and asked them if I can get a cellphone (a symbian one smart one) that has a keypad instead of this touch screen function, and most of the dealers were ub log yeh use nahi karty kiss dor ki bat kar rahy hain ap ub to aisay mobile nahi aty, baira garaq ho Q mobile ka every other phone is shinny intelligent Whatsapp blah blah thing. I am kind of a person that does not switch frequently and I keep my cellphone for years I still have the ones that I had to ground.

I think Alcatel phones are not available in Pakistan.............. or these are not that common. I have not seen any Alcatel phones
Yeah in Bangladesh too they came only for may be one year any flip cover for my alcatel flash is not available in market other then their showroom or online selling partner. :-) but until now I am satisfied with this budget phone. :enjoy:

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:

If you want a good starter phone then get a used LG G2 for around 12k to 13k in good condition. I bought it as a replacement for a tablet and was very thoroughly impressed by its ease of use that it nearly kicked my daily droid mini out. Only problem for me is that its too big for everyday use and that its speaker phone isn't as loud as my mini. Once you get someone to install cloudyg2 rom on it the battery will last more than 18hrs with very heavy use and over 3 days with light use with only wifi and phone. It has solid hardware that hasn't slowed down to anything I have thrown at it. Built to multitask.

I have been using andriod lately and its wonderful but please don't get me wrong android dies with time and slows the phone down be it Samsung or Sony. At least iphone doesn't slow down or die down

I maybe wrong plz don't start a Samsung vs iphone war

@New World @forcetrip thank you for your suggestions and feedback, I will make a thoroughly informed decision after getting feedback from people like you. My problem is I keep cellphone for years and a quick learner, also I am sort of a person who even opens up his computer keyboard to clean the dust under the keys same goes for my mobile too.

If you want a good starter phone then get a used LG G2 for around 12k to 13k in good condition. I bought it as a replacement for a tablet and was very thoroughly impressed by its ease of use that it nearly kicked my daily droid mini out. Only problem for me is that its too big for everyday use and that its speaker phone isn't as loud as my mini. Once you get someone to install cloudyg2 rom on it the battery will last more than 18hrs with very heavy use and over 3 days with light use with only wifi and phone. It has solid hardware that hasn't slowed down to anything I have thrown at it. Built to multitask.
what about a used iphone 4 or 4s ?

Go for a Lumia. Been using them for years & have ditched Android & iOS completely. I'd recommend the Lumia 640 XL. Great bang for buck. I personally am waiting for the 950/950 XL to launch in Pakistan to replace my 930.

I have been checking this site for mobiles.

Nokia mobiles - Nokia mobile prices Pakistan - WhatMobile[/Q
Hopelessly outdated. Now that new models are launching in the X40 &X50 ranges, the prices have fallen. The 930 for example I bought for close to 60K when it launched. Now it is in between 30-40K Rs closer to 30K. The 640 XL is close to 20-24K now. If you can I'd recommend either of the two as specs are very good & both will get updated to Windows 10, which will come preinstalled in X50 series Lumias.

Hopelessly outdated. Now that new models are launching in the X40 &X50 ranges, the prices have fallen. The 930 for example I bought for close to 60K when it launched. Now it is in between 30-40K Rs closer to 30K. The 640 XL is close to 20-24K now. If you can I'd recommend either of the two as specs are very good & both will get updated to Windows 10, which will come preinstalled in X50 series Lumias.

Are you quoting used handset prices or pin pack prices, would these models be available in new packing or I would have to go for second hand?

My 2 year old BlackBerry 9900 still suits me like day One!!!!

@New World @forcetrip thank you for your suggestions and feedback, I will make a thoroughly informed decision after getting feedback from people like you. My problem is I keep cellphone for years and a quick learner, also I am sort of a person who even opens up his computer keyboard to clean the dust under the keys same goes for my mobile too.

Hi,
see you are the kind of person who were never meant to use crap china phone, on top of that powered by crap droid.
someone suggested to buy old an iphone, but that will never last a hour on battery.

you know i registered my account and that was a hell lot of pain just to gave you reply, but i deem it necessary to give you a honest one.
you need to go for blackberry ,not Z10, but Z30 if you want touch, or Q10 if you want touch+physical keyboard.
or passport if you can afford 50 thousand mobile phone. blackberry is struggling with it's hardware market (due to absence of echosystem but that will not be a problem for you) but it's products are very solid with highly professional solid operating system BB10 designed for privacy, security and productivity. android is no match for BB10 never in thousand years. i don't know about iOS
don't listen to those who never got a chance to use BB.i would advice you go search for some honest review on BB10.3 OS and BB products.

Q10
cew.jpg

i ordered mine from homeshopping 1 week ago. price was 14500 at the time

Z30

blackberry-z30.jpg

passport
blackberry_passport_silver_pakistan__24380_zoom.jpg

go see the specification of these BB phones , you will be surprised as how can you get these high tech phones at these low prices. Q10 and Z30 were released three years ago and they are fully upgradable to BB10.3.
they comes with a desktop software blackberry blend, which increase it's productivity two fold.
the forum don't allow me to post links. please search for blackberry on homeshopping.pk

i forgot ,it's camera is better than iphone 5. it has a very good focus you will never see in any other phone

Back
Top Bottom