What's new

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999

Tawadi v sun lai ay sir, par na cheez nu press phone ich ziada interest aa. Jay tavady v nikay nikay balak huvan tay samaj sakday o touch phone rakhnay da nuksan. :)
You cant send file via bluetooth in i phone also no memory cards

I have used two budget/entry phones, Motorola Moto G and Microsoft Lumia 640. Moto G was far better. Now i am getting a high end phone. My experience with budget phones was not satisfactory. I think one should go for straight for mid range or high end phones.
Go for xperia z :-)

Hi, I am honored that you signed up just to suggest and recommend a product for me and I am honored to be the first person to rate / thank your first post and my rating counts as first ever received by you on this forum. Thank you and much appreciated.

You are welcome to this forum now you have joined please stay and contribute, I see you carry an Afghan flag too and there are very few Afghans on this forum, you are most welcome to share your ideas and your side of story here. Providing links depends on your message count and time on this forum as a registered user.:welcome: again.

I will surely look up for the products you have suggested, the Z 30 looks nice in pictures. The passport looks big considering its width and may be difficult to carry in pocket? But anyhow I will surely look up Z30, passport and Q10. Thanks once again. :)

i will stay , let's see how can i contribute to this great forum. i will sure refrain myself from political discussion for obvious reason you are aware of.
Z30 carry a little plus weight, but it has a superb battery. also BB10 support android apps too if you need any.

thanks friend you are too nice

I have an honor 6. Really nice phone. I was hesitant going for Huawei at first but the phone has been a pleasant surprise.
My fav phone is the xperia but huawei really gives you bang for your buck

Should've gotten the 640XL. Windows phones are more professional user oriented from what I've seen. They do have a relatively limited app selection but are superb when it comes to sheer performance. That has been my experience
Ive XL. Moto G was better for music which is important for me. thats the main reason i rated it higher.

@New World @forcetrip thank you for your suggestions and feedback, I will make a thoroughly informed decision after getting feedback from people like you. My problem is I keep cellphone for years and a quick learner, also I am sort of a person who even opens up his computer keyboard to clean the dust under the keys same goes for my mobile too.
as you say you are long term user than i would suggest you to go for HTC.

kindly plz give me advice should I buy a new local phone Qmobile, Rivo (with warranty) or a used branded phone LG, Samsung, Iphone (without warranty) ? I'm little skeptical about buying used mobiles (my budget 6-8k)

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:
Go for Micromax. Time tested.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom