What's new

Warid Launches Two GFive LTE Smartphones Under Rs. 10,999

Hi,
see you are the kind of person who were never meant to use crap china phone, on top of that powered by crap droid.
someone suggested to buy old an iphone, but that will never last a hour on battery.

you know i registered my account and that was a hell lot of pain just to gave you reply, but i deem it necessary to give you a honest one.
you need to go for blackberry ,not Z10, but Z30 if you want touch, or Q10 if you want touch+physical keyboard.
or passport if you can afford 50 thousand mobile phone. blackberry is struggling with it's hardware market (due to absence of echosystem but that will not be a problem for you) but it's products are very solid with highly professional solid operating system BB10 designed for privacy, security and productivity. android is no match for BB10 never in thousand years. i don't know about iOS
don't listen to those who never got a chance to use BB.i would advice you go search for some honest review on BB10.3 OS and BB products.

Q10
cew.jpg

i ordered mine from homeshopping 1 week ago. price was 14500 at the time

Z30

blackberry-z30.jpg

passport
blackberry_passport_silver_pakistan__24380_zoom.jpg

go see the specification of these BB phones , you will be surprised as how can you get these high tech phones at these low prices. Q10 and Z30 were released three years ago and they are fully upgradable to BB10.3.
they comes with a desktop software blackberry blend, which increase it's productivity two fold.
the forum don't allow me to post links. please search for blackberry on homeshopping.pk

i forgot ,it's camera is better than iphone 5. it has a very good focus you will never see in any other phone

Hi, I am honored that you signed up just to suggest and recommend a product for me and I am honored to be the first person to rate / thank your first post and my rating counts as first ever received by you on this forum. Thank you and much appreciated.

You are welcome to this forum now you have joined please stay and contribute, I see you carry an Afghan flag too and there are very few Afghans on this forum, you are most welcome to share your ideas and your side of story here. Providing links depends on your message count and time on this forum as a registered user.:welcome: again.

I will surely look up for the products you have suggested, the Z 30 looks nice in pictures. The passport looks big considering its width and may be difficult to carry in pocket? But anyhow I will surely look up Z30, passport and Q10. Thanks once again. :)

Add more bucks, Go for iPhone any model from 4 to 6S, no complaints for stucking or hanging, 100% touch phone. Rest all are "Press phone". The difference is the operating system and resource distribution techniques used in IOS , Therefore, If you have iphone with 1GB RAM it is more efficient than any 2GB of android OS smart phone.

Add more bucks, Go for iPhone any model from 4 to 6S, no complaints for stucking or hanging, 100% touch phone. Rest all are "Press phone". The difference is the operating system and resource distribution techniques used in IOS , Therefore, If you have iphone with 1GB RAM it is more efficient than any 2GB of android OS smart phone.

Tawadi v sun lai ay sir, par na cheez nu press phone ich ziada interest aa. Jay tavady v nikay nikay balak huvan tay samaj sakday o touch phone rakhnay da nuksan. :)

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:
I have a spare 5c iPhone as I change in new 6S
Bhej doon kiya;) I have no use of it anyway. I use the type you have now when I visit Pakistan:rofl: no one interested to snatch it(^_^)

Kinne da Lao ge:P
How much used iPhone 5c there?

Yar I have not checked, educate me with its condition and time period it has been under use and I will get a market quote then. But prices in Karachi and prices in Islamabad would be different.

I
Yar I have not checked, educate me with its condition and time period it has been under use and I will get a market quote then. But prices in Karachi and prices in Islamabad would be different.
condition is cool the time period is when 5c released and till 6S come in market umm one year old? And phone is in Japan:unsure:
Pahji smart phone lawo te smart bann jao or you take both old one for out use and smart for indoor use.

I have no idea about their warranty policy buti think you should start your entry into the smart world with huawei :enjoy:

So he enters the ''smart'' world first and then he can buy a smart phone :rofl: or you were talking about the smart phone to begin with, I am so confused ?:cray:

Yar you solved my problem, I have been using Nokia simple basic cellphone for about 4 years now, baba Adam kay zamany ka, and I was thinking of switching to these shiny new cellphones in light of some changes that allow me to use smartphone with cameras.

Kya khayal hay yeh ly lo? :undecided:
If you have a budget of 13,000-14,000 you better buy LG G2 kit from local mobile market.
G2 is one hell of a smartphone for the price.
LG G2 - Full phone specifications

I have used two budget/entry phones, Motorola Moto G and Microsoft Lumia 640. Moto G was far better. Now i am getting a high end phone. My experience with budget phones was not satisfactory. I think one should go for straight for mid range or high end phones.

Are you quoting used handset prices or pin pack prices, would these models be available in new packing or I would have to go for second hand?
New pin pack prices. Just to be sure buy them from Hyperstar or directly from Advanced Telecom.

Another thing, decide what sort of stuff you want your phone for 1st.
As a chartered munshi I wanted ease of synchronization between phone & laptop & since I like photography a brilliant camera.
Lumia fulfills both criteria & has the best cameras out there. Infact among other phones the only ones which can compete in the camera dept are the Android Sony Xperia Z series for Lumia Flagships (930/1520 or 950/959XL) & none in the mid price tier.
Also like iOS the resource optimization on Lumias is very good. The phones never lag or slow down.
The camera on the 930 is 20.3 Mega Pixels with a Carl Zeiss 6 element lense. Continuos auto focus & 4K ultraHD video recording with 5.1 channel surround sound. No other phone does this AFAIK.
On the 640XL it is 13MP with a Carl Zeiss lense & even on that the pic quality beats iPhones & Androids senseless.

I have used two budget/entry phones, Motorola Moto G and Microsoft Lumia 640. Moto G was far better. Now i am getting a high end phone. My experience with budget phones was not satisfactory. I think one should go for straight for mid range or high end phones.
Should've gotten the 640XL. Windows phones are more professional user oriented from what I've seen. They do have a relatively limited app selection but are superb when it comes to sheer performance. That has been my experience

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom