What's new

War with India inevitable: Nizami

LoL, the only event in Pakistan that the articles do not blame on India is the increase in Pakistani population from 60 to 180 million. At least yet...... :)

The only thing that is more baffling then their this logic is the pace of switching between helpless victims to undefeatable qasimisque ( :) ) marde momins.

no water for pakistan. sorry if our needs our met we will think, till then keep waiting. allah-hafiz

phuck the agreemnt signed 60 yrs ago. todays india puts its needs above pakistan or a stupid agreement.

Until the real power is in civilian government's hands, a peaceful Pakistan would always have more time to meddle with India's affairs. Now that they are fully engaged in WOT and TTP, Kashmir faces less terrorism. I wish a stable and prosperous Pakistan in the hands of a stable and responsible civilian government.

no water for pakistan. sorry if our needs our met we will think, till then keep waiting. allah-hafiz

phuck the agreemnt signed 60 yrs ago. todays india puts its needs above pakistan or a stupid agreement.

Cutting off the water supply to a nation, is equivalent to a nuclear attack.

And needless to say, will be met with the same response.

Is there UN charter or International law that mentions anything related to such a case.

Doesn't Pakistani/Indian nuclear doctrine mention so?

but supporting terrorist activities is not equivalent of an war act?? they accepted that they did mumbai, 1999 plane hijack. all hijackers are freely moving around in pak. our intelligence knows their house in pakistan. but no action taken. sorry pakistan but i truly support building dams to prevent water from going to pak. its our water and we own it. phuck british made agreement.

sorry pakistan but i truly support building dams to prevent water from going to pak.

its our water and we own it. phuck british made agreement.

And what do you think is going to happen when millions of Pakistani people start dying from lack of water?

The India-Pakistan border is already known as the "most dangerous border in the world", and it is already the border with the highest risk of a nuclear war.

India and Pakistan: The world's most dangerous border | The Economist

(And for the record, Pakistan has a larger and faster growing nuclear arsenal than India has.)

Lo kal lo baat, ye kha se apni taang ada raha hai..??:rofl:

Sorry, I don't speak Tamil or whatever that is.

:lol:

Right now as I post this, we are building about a dozen dams on the rivers flowing to Pakistan and that too in Kashmir.

Even their water minister is least bothered about that (link ) and here an anonymous chinese is threatening on behalf of the Pakistanis about nuclear attacks...How much more funny can it get ?

:lol:

We are building about a dozen dams on the rivers flowing to Pakistan and that too in Kashmir.

Even their water minister is least bothered about that (link ) and here an anonymous chinese is threatening on behalf of the Pakistanis about nuclear attacks...How much more funny can it get ?

Your reading comprehension doesn't seem very good. :lol:

Here, I will quote the post that you were attempting to reply to:

If you really believe that Pakistan will sit there and let millions of their people die after India cuts off the Indus river, then you are really living in a land of delusion. We both know that's not going to happen.

And what do you think is going to happen when millions of Pakistani people start dying from lack of water?

The India-Pakistan border is already known as the "most dangerous border in the world", and it is already the border with the highest risk of a nuclear war.

India and Pakistan: The world's most dangerous border | The Economist

(And for the record, Pakistan has a larger and faster growing nuclear arsenal than India has.)

ur an oversmart chini. u didnt ans my first ques but answered what u think can make this thread more flamable. i asked who is responsible for 1999 plane hijack? mumbai? who has used terrorism as a weapon against india? water is a weapon we never used against pakistan but now will use it as a weapon of mass agricultural and economic destruction period. they dont even deserve water from us.

ur an oversmart chini. u didnt ans my first ques but answered what u think can make this thread more flamable. i asked who is responsible for 1999 plane hijack? mumbai? who has used terrorism as a weapon against india? water is a weapon we never used against pakistan but now will use it as a weapon of mass agricultural and economic destruction period. they dont even deserve water from us.

If you have PROOF of the Pakistani state being responsible for the Mumbai attacks, then show it.

Instead, Pakistan still is (and continues to be) a major ally of NATO in the War on Terror.

Living in the Western hemisphere, I get a chance to chat with Indian nationals sometimes. Considering me a very docile person (that is, not arguing them on their boasting of 'Shining India') they, in the end, always try to convince me that India could be a stronger country had the two nations been together. No matter how nice these people are, it appears that they are indoctrinated from childhood of a United India utopia that they believe in like a religion.

Except in cricket I dont know how the two nations could have even existed as a single entity, let alone exist as a strong nation.

No sane Indian will even think of undoing partition even if all 180 million Pakistanis desire it..(i know you people wont...but just as a figure of speech).

So stop this paranoia about India wanting your country and try to develop yours..if at all, if we had the power, we would like to relocate our country as much far away from Pakistan as we could. Seriously.

i agree we should use water as a bargaining chip we should build dams to generate hydro-electricity and then divert water until Pakistan agrees to eliminate terrorists on its soil and stop its infiltration of militants into J&K when their is people like this guy who wants to engulf South Asia in war then there is no choice but to protect ourselves.

If you have PROOF of the Pakistani state being responsible for the Mumbai attacks, then show it.

Instead, Pakistan still is (and continues to be) a major ally of NATO in the War on Terror.

see buddy i am not useless like u. u can goo and use google(baidu), and see what their govt said abt the issue. and anyways u have nothing to do here. so kindly leave.

Back
Top Bottom