What's new

War memorial built in Ladakh for 20 Indian army men killed during clashes with Chinese army

Lol. Yes. Just like Punjabis can be found on both sides of the border in Indian Punjab and Pak Punjab - Gurkhas are an ethnicity found on both sides in India and Nepal. It's ok little boy - don't be too scared.
When was the last time you spoke to a real Gurkha? Or have ever?

The Chinese should build a memorial to commemorate the broken clubs, sore fists and elbows incurred by bashing Indian skulls on June 15 :enjoy: . They should probably also make a statue of the rock that killed their commanding officer and caused the massive, chaotic rout of Indian troops. The MVP rock deserves a lot of credit for being able to kill someone with one hit.
What brilliant ideas.

When was the last time you spoke to a real Gurkha? Or have ever?
Couple weeks ago. Guy in charge of security at my tennis club explaining the Covid security measures in place to commence the courts. What about you?

What brilliant ideas.

Couple weeks ago. Guy in charge of security at my tennis club explaining the Covid security measures in place to commence the courts. What about you?
I think if the measure is in place, observe it like a good member of any club.
It is there to safeguard you and the other members. Be considerate of others.
Better be safe than never.

Where is this mythical PLA by the way? Those losers have gone hibernating. Stop pinning all your hopes on those PLA cowards. They are good at show boating. Nothing more nothing less.

This is what I am telling them from the day one.... stop wasting time on the lame horse China..... they will keep shooting war drills and keep entertaining military enthusiasts that's it..... end of the chapter wasting billions of dollars on deployment and drills go back with tail between the two legs......:lol::lol:

You should concentrate on the next 1,000 sq km block you want to hand over to China.
For the next round they should prepare a better excuse why their vedic warriors keep forgetting their cameras everytime they claim to have defeated or faced hundred times larger Chinese armies and why their "fully prepared" and "evenly matched" vedic guards somehow always get surprised and outgunned by China.

This twitter post is absolute hilarious, thanks for sharing.

What pitiful these indians are, absolute delusional to the core to the point they must make up pathetic story such as this. This is what happens when you choose to go with extreme nationalism but you have nothing to be proud of because the fact remains that india is a cesspool for their entire life and probably will always be like this for the future. So, the only way they can comfort themselves is to make up lies and lies and lies to make them feel almighty, but the truth remains that they have nothing to be proud of. The only achievement they can get is to migrate and most of them stuck becoming uber driver or foods delivery driver in the west. No wonder their Muslim Pakistan despise them because they have absolutely no honor to carry in their weight. Pathic kind they are indeed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom