What's new

War is declared - Pakistan vs India in the Hockey finals at the Asian games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma tu kaho ga ye.......DAY LIGHT ROBBERY THI
hamary aik Player ko Bathroom aia .....us nay UMPIRE ko Eshara kia ....
Wo kambkhat patani kia Samjha ....aur hamary Player ko sedha RED-CARD dikha dia??
Ab ye match fix he hoa na :oops:
Player pathan tha kya :D

OP is a big time fool. How can he compare sports with War ? Since Pakistan is a better Team than India in Hockey so he was under the impression that he will get a chance to mock Indians later on but it did not go according to him and it gave a chance to Indians to mock Pakistanis and its team. When I saw this thread in morning I had a intuition that Pakistan is going to lose this one.
It happens when we are in full swing absorb mentally .... and when the result came against to our expectations then we held trivial happenings responsible for it......and that also HAUNTS me most....and i stop watching any type of SPORTS.

It happens when we are in full swing absorb mentally .... and when the result came against to our expectations then we held trivial happenings responsible for it......and that also HAUNTS me most....and i stop watching any type of SPORTS.
i know what u doing right now:drag::drag:

i know what u doing right now
46149_bff1o.gif

This is NDTV's link.

Official link Asian Games 2014 Medal Tally is still showing 14 for Iran and 6 for India. It would be updated later on
Ma tu kaho ga ye.......DAY LIGHT ROBBERY THI
hamary aik Player ko Bathroom aia .....us nay UMPIRE ko Eshara kia ....
Wo kambkhat patani kia Samjha ....aur hamary Player ko sedha RED-CARD dikha dia??
Ab ye match fix he hoa na :oops:
Aare dushre thread mai jaake dekho. Turks and Iranians are fighting each other for ISIS in the name of Allah instead of fighting ISIS which is a common enemy for both of them. Mujhe samjh mai nahin aa raha kya karun. mai to Timbuktu ja raha hun. Ab baki ke jindegi wahin pe bitaunga. Sab ladh mar rahe hai yahan. Tum ko bhi chal na hai to chalo. milke daaru piyenge.

Aare dushre thread mai jaake dekho. Turks and Iranians are fighting each other for ISIS in the name of Allah instead of fighting ISIS which is a common enemy for both of them. Mujhe samjh mai nahin aa raha kya karun. mai to Timbuktu ja raha hun. Ab baki ke jindegi wahin pe bitaunga. Sab ladh mar rahe hai yahan. Tum ko bhi chal na hai to chalo. milke daaru piyenge.
Chalo Chalay ....Mitwa
Kahi na phir deer ho jay ..... I mean "Soota bhi lagana hy na"

Chalo Chalay ....Mitwa
Kahi na phir deer ho jay ..... I mean "Soota bhi lagana hy na"
Every where there is fight. You know both of them were trying to convince me that they were right. ha ha ha . I dont know what to say.

In that thread i wont say anything.......
And it depends on MOOD mostly ....
Hmm sahi kaha. waise ladne do sab ko. lad lad ke jab thak jayenge tab apne aap chup ho jayenge. Both of them are friendly states.

chalo Bharat ki jeet ke sath jung khatm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom