3e177dfae0e4abb50ee0fd9425030895.jpg

8559eb9870a53b4b77cd49f57e42b7f9.jpg

f4a9e698261bb8884e5d47ac7e8f4b3f.jpg

aee29aab04796278e57b1f228c01c1f5.jpg

af2d8e40dc21aaf703c51a9d00fcbcb9.jpg

821a62c3a84cab64fb77923bf037fe5e.jpg

85bdbf03b5183eeafc25d4b7dcf6d2ac.jpg

d99132990137fb37dbb699ff6860989e.jpg

I hear from my elders that just before the Indo-China war these two countries were close friends. I guess it didn't take long for the Chinese to discover the true nature of their Indian friends. India is a typical example of a wolf in sheep's clothing.:china:

I hear from my elders that just before the Indo-China war these two countries were close friends. I guess it didn't take long for the Chinese to discover the true nature of their Indian friends. India is a typical example of a wolf in sheep's clothing.:china:

and Bangladeshis had to rely on this 'wolf' to help them out when they were being massacred by their own pakistani brothers. and yet you suck up to pakistan and insult India by calling her, 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'. my God, talk about hypocricy

the reason indian and chinese friendship fell apart was due to nehru supporting the Dalai Lama. i just hope that india and china can reach that level of friendship once again. for that a level of trust has to be established. the recent upswing in realtionships have been most encouraging

yet you suck up to pakistan and insult India by calling her, 'a wolf in sheep's clothing'. my God, talk about hypocricy

I will have to agree here.

India is a "wolf in sheep's clothing".

Pakistan Army conducted the operation against Bengali terrorist. Not the people of Bangladesh, but the propaganda and attack by "wolf in sheep's clothing" was something that divided the original Pakistan.

Nonetheless, we might hold different flags, but the brotherly ties are there!

THER IS NO DIFRENCE BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND BANGLADESH NOW.BANGLADESH ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS FROM INDIA .THERE FREE OF COST FREEDOM FIGHTER WICH NAME IS INDIA .IF ANY REBLES GRUP WANT FREE COUNTRY CONTACT INDIA THEY WILL FIGHT FOR REBLES AND TAREERST FREE .BECASE INDIA LOVE TO MAKE NEW NATIONS IN THE WORLD :D AND MY BANGALI BROTHERS STAY COLD INDIA IS YOUR OLD ALY :lol:

Nonetheless, we might hold different flags, but the brotherly ties are there!

I agree, we all are brother, but Chachere :). And I will tell you, there are many Chachere Brothers you have with in your country, so be carefull, cousins never stay forever in same house.

Goodluck

THER IS NO DIFRENCE BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND BANGLADESH NOW.BANGLADESH ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS FROM INDIA .THERE FREE OF COST FREEDOM FIGHTER WICH NAME IS INDIA .IF ANY REBLES GRUP WANT FREE COUNTRY CONTACT INDIA THEY WILL FIGHT FOR REBLES AND TAREERST FREE .BECASE INDIA LOVE TO MAKE NEW NATIONS IN THE WORLD :D AND MY BANGALI BROTHERS STAY COLD INDIA IS YOUR OLD ALY :lol:

Tell us when ever you need your own freedom.

Freedom from who? India? We got it in 1947. I believe. :oops:

:pakistan:sorry sir we get fredom from UK not india we have pakistan from 14 august and india is from 15 august,so we in age 24 hours old then india how we get freedom from india .its elder then pakistan 1 day :D

Back
Top Bottom