What's new

War between China and India

Wt else u can do.......every one knows India is a terrorist state

And who is this everyone ..... Pakistan.... and do you really think the world cares about what you know.... :rofl: for general knowledge let me tell you world is not just Pakistan.... :rofl:

Who said people in Baluchistan wants freedom. Baluchistan is a heart beat of Pakistan. Baluchi people sacrificed their lives to get freedom in 1947.
u dont dare to say anything abt Blochi people.

oh is it? then why your country is so much worried about Balochistan. Dont we have a separate flag ready for Baluchistan ready to be hoisted any time.
There are Indian agents, may be few hunderd who are making propoganda like Bloch Libral party........Pak Frontier Cost taking care of them. Let the time come.
yes remain delusion as you claim mukti bahini was Indian. although you forced us to make Mitro Bahini later. Continue your good job in India and we may see another Mitro Bahini.
There are number of terrorsit agincies in India, number of groups who want independence in India. Still there is 2 nation ideology exist in India .....its batter to give them freedom.

First Think & care abt ur country.

India - Terrorist, insurgent and extremist groups

If I think like you then I will say that these groups should be given independency and India shld be broken into number of parts for these people.

[/QUOTE]

Oh you can say what ever you want. who stopped you, you guys say a lot of things but who really in the world cares.... like you said no drone attacks .... who cares...:rofl:

and how many of these groups do you think still exist and how many of them do you think want independence. :no:

We do not have an army operation going on our own soil. :bunny:

I hear from my elders that just before the Indo-China war these two countries were close friends. I guess it didn't take long for the Chinese to discover the true nature of their Indian friends. India is a typical example of a wolf in sheep's clothing.:china:

So you believe that we should have let you die and be massacared. You have no idea what nonsence you are uttering.

So you believe that we should have let you die and be massacared. You have no idea what nonsence you are uttering.

I don't know what the problem with current generation bangladeshis is u knw.. Dinn there elders tell them what atrocities West Pakistan in those days did to Bengalis of Bangladesh.. I think all this religion BS going on in bangladesh is the problem for this brainwashed kids blurting crap about Indians who "helped them" be free from the torture of west pakistan.. same applies for current day Pakistani people.. they've read only the articles written in Pakistan about 1971 and no external source.. these guys should really read multiple sources before blurting **** on a forum like this.. just shows how mind blowing brain washed are these people.

yes, if india dares to launch the next war, then there will not exist india such a state in the world after the war. india will be splitted into 20 different tiny parts, hindustan, tamil, assam, and so on.
I think Pak China ties are very strong now, when ever India tries for any adventure against Pak or China........both Pak and China will react and will remind India the lessons of 1962 and 65 :pakistan: :china: :cheers:

Baluchistan separatists are fed by indian and USA, it is well know.
what indian and USA so did is just let pak feel distracted
And who is this everyone ..... Pakistan.... and do you really think the world cares about what you know.... :rofl: for general knowledge let me tell you world is not just Pakistan.... :rofl:

oh is it? then why your country is so much worried about Balochistan. Dont we have a separate flag ready for Baluchistan ready to be hoisted any time.

yes remain delusion as you claim mukti bahini was Indian. although you forced us to make Mitro Bahini later. Continue your good job in India and we may see another Mitro Bahini.

Oh you can say what ever you want. who stopped you, you guys say a lot of things but who really in the world cares.... like you said no drone attacks .... who cares...:rofl:

and how many of these groups do you think still exist and how many of them do you think want independence. :no:

We do not have an army operation going on our own soil. :bunny:[/QUOTE]

indian never intent to help bangladesh, its purpose is just to divide the united pak, make it as weak as possible. please stop burnishing yourself.
I don't know what the problem with current generation bangladeshis is u knw.. Dinn there elders tell them what atrocities West Pakistan in those days did to Bengalis of Bangladesh.. I think all this religion BS going on in bangladesh is the problem for this brainwashed kids blurting crap about Indians who "helped them" be free from the torture of west pakistan.. same applies for current day Pakistani people.. they've read only the articles written in Pakistan about 1971 and no external source.. these guys should really read multiple sources before blurting **** on a forum like this.. just shows how mind blowing brain washed are these people.

I will have to agree here.

India is a "wolf in sheep's clothing".

Pakistan Army conducted the operation against Bengali terrorist. Not the people of Bangladesh, but the propaganda and attack by "wolf in sheep's clothing" was something that divided the original Pakistan.

Nonetheless, we might hold different flags, but the brotherly ties are there!

Webmaster, i disagree your point. The moment Mujbur Rehman won in the 1970 election, your government should have been given to him. YOur west pakistani admistrators wanted no more of this crap and initiated a drive to control east pakistan. if you say that the drive was against terrorist then why almost half the population fled to India and still india suffers from these illegal migrants.

Webmaster, i disagree your point. The moment Mujbur Rehman won in the 1970 election, your government should have been given to him. YOur west pakistani admistrators wanted no more of this crap and initiated a drive to control east pakistan. if you say that the drive was against terrorist then why almost half the population fled to India and still india suffers from these illegal migrants.

Look at the date of the first post :hitwall:

the one who has the courage to tell the truth.

Right...

the most important point is that it was none of indian business even if what u say is true. pk can take a good care of itself, at any time.

Back
Top Bottom