What's new

War between China and India

the most important point is that it was none of indian business even if what u say is true. pk can take a good care of itself, at any time.

Laks of people flooding into India is not India's business that is what you are arguing right then if you say so do not ask for Dalai Lama, he is now our business.

was there a black hand behind the people flooding so that india had a perfect excuse to show its invasion's legality?
yes, dalai lama, i nearly forget, this's the way india get used to doing, always sending its black hand, tibet of china, east pk, and so on.
Laks of people flooding into India is not India's business that is what you are arguing right then if you say so do not ask for Dalai Lama, he is now our business.

Nice sabotage by the Indian members lol
Totally DONE the thread

the most important point is that it was none of indian business even if what u say is true. pk can take a good care of itself, at any time.

So, any pressing reasons why china pushing its fingers there in pakistan?

that's friendship between pk and china.
if nobody has invited you, then you'd better not enter other's room. indian can never learn to be polite.
So, any pressing reasons why china pushing its fingers there in pakistan?

if nobody has invited you, then you'd better not enter other's room. indian can never learn to be polite.

Look who's talking! We get the idea of what you think about "politeness" from your actions with which all your eastern neighbors are fed up. Claiming the whole of Asia giving this and that propaganda history of your government is simply called regional bullying. Sorry mate, if that's your idea of politeness I think the whole world better appreciates how "rude" we are. :lol:. You're applying Sun Tzu in wrong areas here.

the one who has the courage to tell the truth.

What happened? The CCP shut People's Daily or what that you'd to resort to this guy? :rofl:

No war, both of them will work together for each others mutual benefit. The Asian community is slowly forming an Asian Union much like the European Union. India and of course China will
become a part of that.
There really is no sense for them to both go at it. The economic and societal devastation plus
weakening of their military's, along
with showing the world their military weaknesses do not bode well for either.

I will have to agree here.

India is a "wolf in sheep's clothing".

Pakistan Army conducted the operation against Bengali terrorist. Not the people of Bangladesh, but the propaganda and attack by "wolf in sheep's clothing" was something that divided the original Pakistan.

Actually they were bangladeshi freedom fighters and massacre was conducted against people of bangladesh too.

:pakistan:sorry sir we get fredom from UK not india we have pakistan from 14 august and india is from 15 august,so we in age 24 hours old then india how we get freedom from india .its elder then pakistan 1 day :D

Dominion of India became republic in 1950 and Dominion of pakistan became republic in 1956, go figure.

Apply your advice to yourself first. If nobody asked for your advice on what India should do & what it should not, then keep it to yourself.

And yes, may be your standard of politeness is rudimentary, because I didnt find your statment in bold to be polite at all. Give respect, get respect.

I see you are flying a Bangldeshi flag.
Wolf in a sheep's clothing?

Collaborator?

I happen to be a Bengali, just for your info.
Just ignore these sycophants. They love to lick the a$$ of the Chinese. You see, the Chinese are so far ahead of them in every sphere, they're so overawed and wonder-struck that they have this tendency to prostrate before them! The Chinese only need to snap their fingers and these guys from BD on this PDF site would jump into the ring and start the jig!! :taz: Whither self respect? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom