What's new

Wanted: a strong liberal voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarvan said:
Beard is sunnah of PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW and all the PROPHETS before him so I give a dam about what you think

Thats the best response you could come up with? lmao! Tsk Tsk, now crawl back under the rock from whence you came forth fitna spreading twerp.

Indonesia a blood Islamic revolution is just around the corner
Pathetic to say the least , Indonesia is extremely stable these days but you still want bloodshed right?

They are the people of their land they get to choose what they want not shits like you

They don't and other countries you mention majority wants Shariah and Tunisian showed by who they selected
Tunisia's constituion is more secular looking then ever :)

So in the end nothing is happening right.

Btw what's the verdict on Jordan they have very good relations with Israel?

Dumbo its you who is acting biggest ignorant the Kharjis who first appeared in life time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their features included that they denied Hadees they were the ones who came up with the slogan Quran is enough for us and Sahabas successfully busted them and defeated them and established status of Sunnah and Hadees and was done by those who came after them when ever Kharjis appered they were busted by Ulemas until the most latest Kharji pervaiz and his followers like you traitors of RASOOL SAW

MR... here is what your spirtual father and Sheikhul Islam Ibn e Taimiyah says about Kharijis :

“…they are not of those who lie purposely, they are known as truthful ones, it has even been said that their hadith are amongst the most reliable hadiths
(Minhaj al Sunnah, Volume 1 page 68)

Imam Dhahabi recorded a similar stance from Imam Abu Dawood:

Abu Dawood said: “Amongst the people who followed their desire, there isn’t anyone with more true hadiths than the Khawarij “. Then he mentioned Imran bin Hatan and Aba Ihsan al A’raj.
(Siar Alam al Nubala, Volume 4 page 214)

Now go back to your cave and cry over your ignorance !!!

Very few Mullahs have taken funds but all seculars and NGOs guys take funds from kufr and sell their Iman

Mr yes thanks to ALLAH I follow both Quran and Sunnah which includes Hadees unlike those Kharji traitors who first denied Hadees and their few followers till this date who are nothing but traitors and enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW as for rule is simple who ever takes money from west to pursue their agenda of bashing Islam and Pakistan is a traitor and yes these days some Mullahs are getting funds mostly the are sufis getting funds these days in name of renovation of Mazars mainly in southern punjab USA ambassador and those under him were quite active in 2013 but they seem to have slowed down a little now may be planning some thing else

Ahh the irony!

How do you know? Did you checked the details of every NGO guy? If even one out of thousands does not take funds from US, than you stand a liar!

@Everybody else: Stop wasting your time with this guy.

Mr its you who is the traitor of RASOOL SAW unlike you master before known as Kharjis for whom HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in his life time told that they will burn in hell and one of the main feature of Kharjis was that they used to deny Hadees just like you you are nothing but Kharji

Wow just Wow!!! So you have started labelling others as Kafirs. What is your qualification?

These folks like Zarvan survive from the largesse they get from Saudis and Emiratis while having the gaul to accuse NGOs n others of taking money from others. What a sad joke!

So Using your pen to express yourself is as wrong as using bombs and bullets !!! Hence secularists are as wrong as Mullahs .. !!
It is this mindset which has done the real damage .. Just to sound "reasonable" , blame everything on "liberal scum" and declare them to be as bad as Mullahs !!... Easiest way out ! , isn`t it ?

Half of the work done by the bearded ones is through words themselves.. inciting violence are their words and the pen.

Or are we now excusing the "Pen is mightier than the sword" here?
If a pen is able to draw a cartoon that leads to chaos.. if a pen is able to write on the fallacies in Pakistan.. if a pen asks the Americans to stay away from the nation because it denies free alcohol on the streets.. then I'd rather see that pen burnt on the stake.

Half of the work done by the bearded ones is through words themselves.. inciting violence are their words and the pen.

If a pen is able to draw a cartoon that leads to chaos.. if a pen is able to write on the fallacies in Pakistan.. if a pen asks the Americans to stay away from the nation because it denies free alcohol on the streets.. then I'd rather see that pen burnt on the stake.

The mindset I am talking about !!
Which seculars draw cartoons or write anything against Holy prophet in Pakistan ??

Mullahs are bad , so are the liberals , both are equally wrong , Both are damaging our country ...Thanks God I am not any of them ... And I have no responsibility ... I can stay indifferent ... "The way out" I am talking about ...

Now They are trying to clean up the mess they had left behind in the past !!
I assumed they are using a "new technique" which is called all terrorists are in Pakistan, isnt that what the technique being used now is?

Or did you mean they are cleaning it by bombing our children which makes angry family members become instant recruits...so how do we know these techniques are not disastrous for us?

Well I doubt that keeps them out.....wished that was what would be enough to keep em out!

@Azlan Haider

The guy doesn't know shit about Kharjis. He's just using the word cuz he's seen his Pir Zaid Hamid use it on his facebook page :lol:

The mindset I am talking about !!
Which seculars draw cartoons or write anything against Holy prophet in Pakistan ??

Mullahs are bad , so are the liberals , both are equally wrong , Both are damaging our country ...Thanks God I am not any of them ... And I have no responsibility ... I can stay indifferent ... "The way out" I am talking about ...

Well I don't identify with any of them. And I interact with enough of the "seculars" to know their ideals.. easily spilled at a little flattery of their "intellect". And yes, I do have my way out.. and can be indifferent. Ill keep my piece of land, I am ok with that.. the rest of the liberals and seculars can fight it out with the Mullahs and meet their fate. After all, when in the orwellian Animal Farm....why bother if the men are displaced by the pigs...when you have wings to fly out of there.

MR... here is what your spirtual father and Sheikhul Islam Ibn e Taimiyah says about Kharijis :

“…they are not of those who lie purposely, they are known as truthful ones, it has even been said that their hadith are amongst the most reliable hadiths
(Minhaj al Sunnah, Volume 1 page 68)

Imam Dhahabi recorded a similar stance from Imam Abu Dawood:

Abu Dawood said: “Amongst the people who followed their desire, there isn’t anyone with more true hadiths than the Khawarij “. Then he mentioned Imran bin Hatan and Aba Ihsan al A’raj.
(Siar Alam al Nubala, Volume 4 page 214)

Now go back to your cave and cry over your ignorance !!!
You are posting most week hades truth off matter is dumbo it was khawarij who said Quran is enough for us and their is no agreement on it

@Azlan Haider

The guy doesn't know shit about Kharjis. He's just using the word cuz he's seen his Pir Zaid Hamid use it on his facebook page :lol:
Mr I know a lot about them so you are also among those who deny hadees like khawarij did

Ahh the irony!

How do you know? Did you checked the details of every NGO guy? If even one out of thousands does not take funds from US, than you stand a liar!

@Everybody else: Stop wasting your time with this guy.

Wow just Wow!!! So you have started labelling others as Kafirs. What is your qualification?
Enough to know who is Kharji deniers off hadees

You are posting most week hades truth off matter is dumbo it was khawarij who said Quran is enough for us and their is no agreement on it

So you mean to say Ibn e Taimiyah , Imam Dhahbi and Imam Abu Dauood were all dumbos and you know more than them ???

Well I don't identify with any of them. And I interact with enough of the "seculars" to know their ideals.. easily spilled at a little flattery of their "intellect". And yes, I do have my way out.. and can be indifferent. Ill keep my piece of land, I am ok with that.. the rest of the liberals and seculars can fight it out with the Mullahs and meet their fate. After all, when in the orwellian Animal Farm....why bother if the men are displaced by the pigs...when you have wings to fly out of there.

Okay Now I get your point . Living in US , you are least concerned about what happens back in Pakistan !!

So you mean to say Ibn e Taimiyah , Imam Dhahbi and Imam Abu Dauood were all dumbos and you know more than them ???

Okay Now I get your point . Living in US , you are least concerned about what happens back in Pakistan !!

Yes and No. I am concerned about what happens in Pakistan.. but where there is a possibility that two evils can fight it out and remove themselves, then its better to sit back and let it happen rather than getting entangled to save any side who do not deserve assistance.

Be it those that use the Quran for their own ends, or those that mock the Quran.

\
Yes and No. I am concerned about what happens in Pakistan.. but where there is a possibility that two evils can fight it out and remove themselves, then its better to sit back and let it happen rather than getting entangled to save any side who do not deserve assistance.

Be it those that use the Quran for their own ends, or those that mock the Quran.

Liberals and seculars mock the Quran in Pakistan ???? Now you are trying a bit too hard Sir ;) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom