What's new

Wanted: a strong liberal voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not degrading him! I am just telling you not to make him like what the people of Isa AS made Nabi Isa!

1st know the basics then know the meaning of liberal and then know what kuffar system is!

Do you have a car? Do you drive? You use Internet! :astagh: stop using Kuffar system! :astagh:

how did people of Isa AS made Nabi Isa? if I may politely ask

You mean what? They made him Khuda!

Well I am a little annoyed with my work so not really :ashamed:

No Muslim makes our Prophet Khuda. This has never occurred in Islamic history, except for groups like Nusayris in Syria

Your post shows you know nothing about Islam so stop wasting my time
Your lack of understanding of English is your weakest point! You cant say who knows what about what just because you cant understand what they have written! What you are preaching is what the Jahil leaders of the time of the Prophet SAW preached...hatered, killing, breaking unity and so on! You have not even stated anything the Prophet preached: peace, unity, love, respect for women and children, respect for other religion for neighbours and many more

No Muslim makes our Prophet Khuda. This has never occurred in Islamic history, except for groups like Nusayris in Syria
:blink: I guess you didnt get what I said...

I said Muslims have started praising Prophet soo much they have raised him above humans! If Allah wanted to send something above humans he would have sent an angel but no! He sent a human to show us we need to follow him! But Humans either claim he was a prophet too holy to achieve and then close the case instead of following him and trying...or raise him soo high that he doesnt even sound like human who can be followed!

I am continuously asking to follow the prophet what he did what he left behind (hadith sunnah example) but some people just want to hold on to hadith (some which are true some which can be lies) which also make up what prophet said but some are adulterated while some Muslims here take them above Quran...Instead of getting their basics right (from the Quran) they jump in with hadith....

As for the people of Nabi Isa making him khuda I said Muslims have become similar (not the same but are heading into that direction) have you heard naat? sometimes the words literally is shirkh! it literally raises Prophet to unhuman position which is wrong...Prophet was a human...a prophet but still human! not someone we cant follow because he was too holy or too pure for us to follow! He was human for us to follow...but people fail to see this and it has become sickening!

People prefer to go to tombs of the dead...Heck even Prophet the best of human beings was asking for baksish to show us how to do doa and who to ask from only ALLAH ....but people now a days think that dead people can do doa for them or grant them something? Was ALLAH jokking in the Quran when he repeatedly says ask me I will give?! Was that a joke? If not then why doesnt anyone ask ALLAH?

Then why all this shit? What differentiates us from Buddhist? they ask their dead relatives for things and ease in life!
What differentiates us from Hindus? They ask statues for stuff like the Muslims who go to grave or ask peer and baba's

What differentiates us from Christians? They ask their prophet (Nabi Isa) calling him GOD? Many Muslims have raised Prophet Muhammad to a new position and started asking him....

My question is what makes us different? Why have we started following other people instead of prophet? why cant anyone see that?

Last edited:
Your lack of understanding of English is your weakest point! You cant say who knows what about what just because you cant understand what they have written! What you are preaching is what the Jahil leaders of the time of the Prophet SAW preached...hatered, killing, breaking unity and so on! You have not even stated anything the Prophet preached: peace, unity, love, respect for women and children, respect for other religion for neighbours and many more

:blink: I guess you didnt get what I said...

I said Muslims have started praising Prophet soo much they have raised him above humans! If Allah wanted to send something above humans he would have sent an angel but no! He sent a human to show us we need to follow him! But Humans either claim he was a prophet too holy to achieve and then close the case instead of following him and trying...or raise him soo high that he doesnt even sound like human who can be followed!

I am continuously asking to follow the prophet what he did what he left behind (hadith sunnah example) but some people just want to hold on to hadith (some which are true some which can be lies) which also make up what prophet said but some are adulterated while some Muslims here take them above Quran...Instead of getting their basics right (from the Quran) they jump in with hadith....

As for the people of Nabi Isa making him khuda I said Muslims have become similar (not the same but are heading into that direction) have you heard naat? sometimes the words literally is shirkh! it literally raises Prophet to unhuman position which is wrong...Prophet was a human...a prophet but still human! not someone we cant follow because he was too holy or too pure for us to follow! He was human for us to follow...but people fail to see this and it has become sickening!

People prefer to go to tombs of the dead...Heck even Prophet the best of human beings was asking for baksish to show us how to do doa and who to ask from only ALLAH ....but people now a days think that dead people can do doa for them or grant them something? Was ALLAH jokking in the Quran when he repeatedly says ask me I will give?! Was that a joke? If not then why doesnt anyone ask ALLAH?

Then why all this shit? What differentiates us from Buddhist? they ask their dead relatives for things and ease in life!
What differentiates us from Hindus? They ask statues for stuff like the Muslims who go to grave or ask peer and baba's

What differentiates us from Christians? They ask their prophet (Nabi Isa) calling him GOD? Many Muslims have raised Prophet Muhammad to a new position and started asking him....

My question is what makes us different? Why have we started following other people instead of prophet? why cant anyone see that?

sister, no matter how much you praise the Prophet salat wa salam alaih, it is not enough. You could be reading too much Al Huda by that imposter woman mullah in Canada, that appears on Geo TV, farhat "hashmi" . She has sympathies with TTP and its likes you know.

look at me saying

Madad Ya RasoolALLAH

sister, no matter how much you praise the Prophet salat wa salam alaih, it is not enough. You could be reading too much Al Huda by that imposter woman mullah in Canada, that appears on Geo TV, farhat "hashmi" . She has sympathies with TTP and its likes you know.

look at me saying

Madad Ya RasoolALLAH

Indeed just look at you 1 place you say praise the next place you ask for madad....

Praising is fine but ALL PRAISE IS FOR ALLAH (Alhamdulillah literally means that)

Praise is not good do doa...ask to be part of his ummah...follow him ask for hidayat and stuff that is fine but praising so much that you start asking madad from him?

His own wives mother of mu'meen never prayed to him who are you to make this new stuff?

Indeed just look at you 1 place you say praise the next place you ask for madad....

Praising is fine but ALL PRAISE IS FOR ALLAH (Alhamdulillah literally means that)

Praise is not good do doa...ask to be part of his ummah...follow him ask for hidayat and stuff that is fine but praising so much that you start asking madad from him?

His own wives mother of mu'meen never prayed to him who are you to make this new stuff?

sister, do you listen to that woman farhat "hashmi" ?

Following are their Traits.

1.Young in age

2.Foolish minds

3 Speak with best speech

4.Emaan does'nt pass through throats.

5.They come out of religion as arrow comes out[ex-they reject these capital punishments, for-adultery=100 lashes & stoning,fornication=100 lashes & exile

for one year,Murder=death[but they dont have problem if its compensation],Rape=death,cutting of hand from wrist for stealing,etc.]

6.Weakenees in understanding.[ex-they reject sunnah,by claiming that they follow only Quran]

7.Excessive in performing acts of worship,and u'll look down upon you'r worship.

8.Worst of creatures.

9.They permit oppression against the prophet.[ex:he was astray]

10.Kill muslims and leave kuffar.

11.Deeply absorb in religion and leave it.

12.They disparage their rulers & claim them misguided.

13.They call people to Quran but have nothing to do with it.

14.They do not believe people with knowledge[scholars/mullahs] hold postition,like they rejected the knowledge of Ali r.a

15.They go to extremes in worship

16.They take Quranic verses which were revealed concerning kuffar and apply them to muslims.

17.Fight with best people.

18.Their sect leader accused prophet so this was revealed.9:58 And among them are men who slander thee in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms. If they are given part thereof they are pleased but if not behold! they are indignant!

19.Their prayer does not pass through their throats.

20.There is reward in killing them[under law]

21.They shed unlawful blood.

22.They will speak the truth with their tonuges,but it will not go through their throat.[ex-they say they learned salat method from station of Ibrahim

alai salaam and not from hadith][also zakat,hajj are from learned by ancestors and not from hadith where as hadith is the source of verification.]

23.They are the first ones to split

24.They beautify their speech but produce vile actions.

25.Every time a new generation springs up ,they cut off from jamah.

26.Dajjal will emit from amist them.

27.They are those in whose hearts is deviation.

28.They declare muslims to be disbelievers due to every sin.

29.They say Muslims who comit major sins will go to hell forever.

30.Its obligatory duty to rebel if a rules oppress sunnah[priority should be given for reformation & not rebellian]

31.They are worst in deriving rules from analogy.[ex:they reject

32.If a leader comits disbelief,they think all his people are kuffar.whether present or absent.

33.Whoever disagrees with their views r kuffar for them,they think killing them is lawful ,be it women and children.

34.Among them is he who disparages the companions and rejects their statements.

35.Fight alone with ruler whom they disagree with,fight with the one who supports him.dont fight with one who dont support them.

36.Every sin done by a person makes him disbeliever,since he is ignorant of Allah

37.They will be with dajjal.

38.They do not respect sancity of places or times.

39.They do not hold an oppresive ruler has a right to rule.[priority should

be given for reformation & not rebellian]

40.They cling to the apparant meaning of Quranic texts.They understanmd that which the text do not

indicate.They say prophet comited major and minor sins.

41.They reject sunnah if there is not some explicit text in Quran in the Quran that supports it.they do not take anything form sunnah except for that

which can be interpreted in general sense,not including those texts that contradict which is apparently stated in the Quran acording

to them. so They do not believe in stoning the adulteror.nor do they believe there is minimum [stolen] amount,which constitutes stealing.[They reject punishmnet

in grave]

42.They lie in wait on roads for the purpose of attacking passers by and spilling their blood without any justification from Allah subhanawatala.

43.Not one from among the companions of messenger of Allah could be found amongst them[supporting them]

44.There are many among them that differ with one another.they are divided into many sects.

45.They are dogs of inhabitants of hell.

46.They outwardly manifest the attributes of calling to good and forbidding evil.redirecting the religious concerning that towards disputing with rulers

,rebelling against them and fighting with those who oppose them.

47.They speak using the speech and the words of the people of knowledge.Tirelessly fight against muslims.

48.They kill themselves in sucide operations basing that on false arguments.

49.They use as evidence verses form Quran that deal with wa'eed[Allah's threat of punishment] while abandoning the verses concerning the

wa'ad[Allah's promise for forgiveness]

50.They are hastly in applying rulings.

51.They make rulings and accusations against the hearts . This includes rulings on one's decisions and notions.

52.They have doubts concerning well established historical events.

53.They call to illiteracy and make war against education,claiming that it is not possible to combine between the religious sciences and the practical secular sciences.

54.They call to splitting away from the muslim community.so they boycott the schools ,institutions,universities,government positions and residing with muslims.

55.They believe that a person who holds that the concesus[ijmaa] of the scholars is proof is a disbeliever.[shirk etc]

56.They oppose those scholars taht make blind following permissible for the common person and the beginner student ,claiming that bling following

[taqleed] is a cause for disbelief and the destruction of the nation of Islaam.

57 Bad manners towards scholars,defaming them,belittling them,kindling the with hatred for them,and having the audaicity to disparage and criticize

them. many of them resort to using caution and carefulness in secretiveness,since their beliefs and ideologies conflict with what the people of knowledge and

the rest of the muslims are upon.

58 shave their heads[tasbeet-removing the short hairs]

Look at an extremely large number of traits . Isn't he defining the Mullah brigade and the Taliban in particular ? :what:

@Oscar @Aeronaut @Talon @Armstrong @jaibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom