What's new

Want to travel with Pervez Musharraf to Pakistan? Pay $2,500

Arre yaar, men tho Mush ko sirf Rs 10 contribution de rahan hun. Aur nahi afford kar saktha. Jaise bolte hain - 'mullah ki daud, masjid thak'!! :undecided: :lol:
beta batti bana loo, aur kam hoon tu bolna , dey dein gey, danda bana key aur bhi?:lol::angel:;):wave:

& who u to decide he is going jail?
After all, we live in a country where sentences can be trunned off even after 9-10 years?lol

Who are you to ask me to travel with him?

Majority of those sentenced weren actually innocent the real criminal are sitting in parliament and PM houses, or in exile

Who are you to ask me to travel with him?

Majority of those sentenced weren actually innocent the real criminal are sitting in parliament and PM houses, or in exile
i never asked you to travl any where, instead!
& if he was the sentenced one, how he went out of pakistan by taking gurd of hounnr?

i never asked you to travl any where, instead!
& if he was the sentenced one, how he went out of pakistan by taking gurd of hounnr?

If you could ask me Who am I to put him in jail, then I could expect anything from you

Can't remeber if I mentioned it before here on the forum, I met the guy recently, he is like a small football, very very unimpressive character. I was expecting something else.. "Khoda pahar, nikla chooha" :blink:

Fanboyism.. and the need to show off.

Some would pay this amount to sit with him and have the camera's pointing at them both.

Can't remeber if I mentioned it before here on the forum, I met the guy recently, he is like a small football, very very unimpressive character. I was expecting something else.. "Khoda pahar, nikla chooha" :blink:

can you elaborate further please?

He is a broken man.. just trying to cling onto his past.

Some ppl are just too full of themselves.

Who does he think he is ? What would ppl get by having dinner with him ?

He is just another tin pot dictator and one among so many ex leaders of Pakistan who fled the country in self exile when their time was brought to a forced end.

They did not have the courage to stay behind in a nation they ruled and ruined leaving their cronies to run & ' soften up' for their return.

I cannot help but wonder why the ppl of pak allow themselves to be made suckers by the likes of such leaders who escape when things get hot ?

Ask your failed generals, who made a course with him in UK.. where Musharraf was awarded MS degree.
Commandant Anthony Walker was full of praise for his abilities, He defended Pakistan all his life, he has way too much under his belt.. than you guys can ever achieve... He lead Bosnian war to victory. He showed you a mirror in Kargil.. and even after.
Now he is running for elections and collecting donations..... people are investing in future of Pakistan, which is non of your business. Go smoke some where else! :mamba:

He is a broken man.. just trying to cling onto his past.

He is most respected man.. he is not spending money for fake praise, people are coming to him.

If he is a broken man than why is judiciary afraid of his popularity among overseas Pakistanis?

He is coming to Pakistan.. does not mean that you explain us his personal life or financial life!

Is he doing any thing corrupt... or any thing you can't digest?

Met him at an official function couple months back in Turkey. I was expecting a larger than life personality, found out otherwise...

Thanks for mentioning... get life! :argh:

paisy kamany ki naye totkay koi in pa g sy sikhy :rofl:

Thanks for the compliments... important is its not corruption.... money.

He can earn much more by taking up a job any where in the world... or working as a consultant or manager... where as no one will hire your politicians as a peon.

He is giving up his comfort and coming to Pakistan.. for a struggle.

Back
Top Bottom