What's new

Want to travel with Pervez Musharraf to Pakistan? Pay $2,500

Fanboyism.. and the need to show off.

Some would pay this amount to sit with him and have the camera's pointing at them both.

He was not a film actor or a singer.. that he have fanboyz and girls.

The people who are with him, are all sensible and not cable tv affected brains...you will always see top educated and successful people.. around him.

yaaar yahan to india se bhi jade loot machi hai :lol: come on man this is kind off cheap way to earn money.

:omghaha:

This guy can really improve the economy of Pakistan. Have to say. :D

But before that Musharraff will improve his own economy; with passenger fares like that he is charging! :D

And what will the rate for other people who might travel with him to pay bail to stay out of Jail? Considering that some Pakistani Official has already stated that Musharraff will be arrested as soon as he lands on Pakistani soil.

Looks like this will be like that part of the game of MONOPOLY........... Go to Jail, go straight to Jail; do not pass Go! :P

One just hopes that this does not become another "Case Of Exploding Mangoes" and suggest people insure themselves before they ride on the gravy train with him.

He is most respected man.. he is not spending money for fake praise, people are coming to him.

If he is a broken man than why is judiciary afraid of his popularity among overseas Pakistanis?

He is coming to Pakistan.. does not mean that you explain us his personal life or financial life!

Is he doing any thing corrupt... or any thing you can't digest?

Please go ahead and worship him then.

He was not a film actor or a singer.. that he have fanboyz and girls.

The people who are with him, are all sensible and not cable tv affected brains...you will always see top educated and successful people.. around him.

Whose who profited in his regime will always worship him..
however.. It still does not explain why not more than 50 people show up in his "rallies".

@Oscar is mushy's biggest fan, he will buy the ticket for $5000 and he will have several photo sessions and will post best one as his DP in facebook and after election mushy will make him the admin of defense.pk

Last edited by a moderator:
A unknown C-130!

People are just trying to bash Gen. Msuharraf. But it is true he is asking for donation. No matter what my vote is for Gen. Msuahrraf.

Sory, bt indian eyes & dumb brains can't get over musharaf phobia till yet, so you guys never know why he is so loved by the pakistani nation?
Just ask, Atal bihari vajpai!lol
Wht happend with him in bhutan!lol lol lol

Well he will say "when did that happen?" because they always reject the truth.

I am waiting for his return, I want to see him in Pakistan ASAP.

@Oscar is mushy's biggest fan, he will buy the ticket for $5000 and he will have several photo sessions and will post best one as his DP in facebook and after election mushy will make him the admin of defense.pk

Oscar will settle for Mushy's flat in London.. I love the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't know about the London flat...but his crib in Dubai is a pretty cool place...right in the middle of downtown Doobaye!

There is a huge difference between hosting a section of a fourm & to run a country?
Even though yes you are a smart,wise, & over educated mod on PDF bt still, you are nt a top class soilder putting his life in the line of fire , all the time?
He deserves what he hve, you don't so earn it by urself?
Any givin time , he is more expensive thn u as a person, intellectual, as a solider, & as a leader?
Isn't that true?don't you think so with out undderestimating urself?

People are just trying to bash Gen. Msuharraf. But it is true he is asking for donation. No matter what my vote is for Gen. Msuahrraf.

Well he will say "when did that happen?" because they always reject the truth.

I am waiting for his return, I want to see him in Pakistan ASAP.

I hve Already buyed the ticket will be with him!
Let's rock & roll!
Keep it up!
Cover the face attack the base!

I hve Already buyed the ticket will be with him!
Let's rock & roll!
Keep it up!
Cover the face attack the base!

just for confirmation do post the ticket and ofcourse picture with mushy :lol:

There is a huge difference between hosting a section of a fourm & to run a country?
Even though yes you are a smart,wise, & over educated mod on PDF bt still, you are nt a top class soilder

oye hue itni makkan bazi :lol: diplomacy :cheesy:

just for confirmation do post the ticket and ofcourse picture with mushy :lol:

oye hue itni makkan bazi :lol: diplomacy :cheesy:

Silent warriors r to fight unseen wars, nt to become hollywood stars?
Cover the face attack the base?

Back
Top Bottom