What's new

‘Want to see a prosperous Pakistan', Saudi King Salman tells Imran

How is Saudi not on the FATF Blacklist ? We all know who they and Iran fund to fight their wars.

Last edited:
These Saudis only want to see a compliant and weak Pakistan that they can use and dominate and throw away like a soiled diaper or used condom. I want us to have minimal ties with these Saudi "brothers"

LOL this is true funnily enough. I don't know how they ended up getting beef against Pakistan but they do have it
Canada is giving refuge to anti Muslim fuks who spreadr hate and disinformation about Pakistanis
She is friend of Tarik Phatu the canadian gandu and imam cuck of peace

These Saudis only want to see a compliant and weak Pakistan that they can use and dominate and throw away like a soiled diaper or used condom. I want us to have minimal ties with these Saudi "brothers"
They are better than Canada which is allowing fuks like Tarik phatu to spread hatred and disinformation about Pakistan i am with Canada on this that activist, s wife Ensaf Haderi is an anti Pakistan bitch hope her husband rots in jail forever

We welcome the hesture buut not at cost of running a US pupoet show here king salman

A welcome statement we need to balance our relations in Middle East no need to jump in the cold war

The activist canada is fighting for is anti Pakistan his wife is an anti Pakistan cunt

So is Tarak Fateh, he is a cunt as well. At the same time Canada is host to vehemently anti-India Sikhs. Canada decided to retaliate against US imposed tariffs. Does that make Canada anti-India or anti-USA? No, It does not. So just because some attention seeking whore puts out an anti-Pakistan tweet it doesn't mean she represents Canada. And it definitely doesn't mean Canada is anti-Pakistan in any manner. If the Canadian government decided to practice what it preached when it came to the Khadr family, voicing support for a Canadian citizen being held in another country is not really a big deal.

My point is that Canada is a free country. There is no way I will side with the KSA against Canada. I do however strongly disagree with the way Madam Freeland went about posting a ridiculously unnecessary tweet. Despite the fact that I disagree with her tweet, doesn't mean I support the KSA's stance on this. Had the situation been reversed, and I were a citizen of KSA criticizing the Saudi foreign minister for a tweet like that, I would have been jailed just for voicing my opinion. So, I support Canada on this one even though I disagree with my foreign minister!!!

That fact is that Canada is a free country. Canada and the KSA are not even in the same league when it comes to human rights, dignity, respect and fairness towards its citizens. I can openly disagree with the Canadian Prime minster and criticize him on a given policy decision, which is my God given right to do so, and nothing will happen to me. If I were to dare do that in the KSA, I would be locked away and most likely tortured etc.

I only wish the Pakistani government had kept its mouth shut and learned to remain neutral for once in its life.

How is Saudi not on the FATF Blacklist ? We all know who they and Iran fund to fight their wars.
Million dollar question ...

If you have billions of dollar project for US, then all is well.

"On May 20th, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion"
170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So is Tarak Fateh, he is a cunt as well. At the same time Canada is host to vehemently anti-India Sikhs. Canada decided to retaliate against US imposed tariffs. Does that make Canada anti-India or anti-USA? No, It does not. So just because some attention seeking whore puts out an anti-Pakistan tweet it doesn't mean she represents Canada. And it definitely doesn't mean Canada is anti-Pakistan in any manner. If the Canadian government decided to practice what it preached when it came to the Khadr family, voicing support for a Canadian citizen being held in another country is not really a big deal.

My point is that Canada is a free country. There is no way I will side with the KSA against Canada. I do however strongly disagree with the way Madam Freeland went about posting a ridiculously unnecessary tweet. Despite the fact that I disagree with her tweet, doesn't mean I support the KSA's stance on this. Had the situation been reversed, and I were a citizen of KSA criticizing the Saudi foreign minister for a tweet like that, I would have been jailed just for voicing my opinion. So, I support Canada on this one even though I disagree with my foreign minister!!!

That fact is that Canada is a free country. Canada and the KSA are not even in the same league when it comes to human rights, dignity, respect and fairness towards its citizens. I can openly disagree with the Canadian Prime minster and criticize him on a given policy decision, which is my God given right to do so, and nothing will happen to me. If I were to dare do that in the KSA, I would be locked away and most likely tortured etc.

I only wish the Pakistani government had kept its mouth shut and learned to remain neutral for once in its life.
I dont care which country is more free and which is not all i need to see is which is tryimg to harm my country and which country is protecting my nation, s interest i will criticize ksa when i find out that they too aid anti Pakistan elements

I dont care which country is more free and which is not all i need to see is which is tryimg to harm my country and which country is protecting my nation, s interest i will criticize ksa when i find out that they too aid anti Pakistan elements

Why don't you make a list and see which county has done what to harm Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom