want to say Sorry to Muslims/Pakistani Members.

Nexus

BANNED
well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

well, some days ago i posted couple of Replies in Anti-Modi thread and i posted some really really Bad words to Muslims and Pakistanis. i don't hate Muslims i have too many Muslims Friends too. u can Check my FB Friend List too. i was very angry when i saw that Anti- Modi thread and u guys know Mood Swings of Teenagers so please Forgive me for my words.

Regards,
Nexus

Tathastu....

Regards,
Nexus
Nexus bhai tu toh bada ho gaya re o_O :cray:

Regards,
Nexus
Oye pappu is tarha sorry bolta rhay ga tou tera kuch nahi banay ga !!! :lol:

Jk Jk That was mature of you.

Regards,
Nexus

No worries bud, thanks for that, we can all get carried away sometimes,

i don't know why i posted that shit. i know that we Have Different Dharmas/Faiths but i also know that we Share Same Blood we are South Asians !
There is no such thing.

I went on a rampage too the other day !!! :lol:

Regards,
Nexus
Bhai teri tu Bori ready hai in other words, supari is been given ... khalas :coffee:

Regards,
Nexus
chaltaa haa................chotta do cup chai maar

Bhai teri tu Bori ready hai in other words, supari is been given ... khalas
@Nexus :rofl::rofl:
Aujaar-kaat-iska.png

my case, i was banned for the same reason, but i dont give a flyin f***, i wud never apologise to pakis, i f**k with nobody, nobody f**ks with me, its as simple as that
but they never banned me o_O