What's new

Want to make movies on heroes and historical icons of Islamic history: PM Imran Khan Speech today

I know and it was a good movie but need something bigger budget and recent. Spend $200 million on it and hire A listers and teach the new generation of people in the world what we are.

I'd like to see a semi-fictional (alternate reality?) story where Alama Iqbal, Jinnah, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, and others all existing in the same time frame and their ideologies and struggles to create Pakistan

I mean Jinnah built Pakistan, but we cant forget thoses who laid the foundations, and I dont think theyve ever been acknowledged outside documentaries and books.

The audience is very different in two countries it means.

Not sure about the Pakistani audience but movie plots are more or less similar in both the countries. Even the movie award functions are replica of one another.

Make action films only no one likes to watch boring films

Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed characters can be used to make a blockbuster on Sholay theme.
He is talking about historical Islamic figures
1.2 billion Indians are obsessed with two old men

What's your problem if he wants to do anything. And a sane person would never judge another person on their religion . I don't know from which religion you belong , but no-one is a good Muslim , a good Christian or Hindu . Maybe some . But that doesn't means we can't try and make things better which we control .
religion is for practice not for political goals , have he turned a true Muslim? if I am no one to ask him then how can a man with a libral record is allowed to advocate as ambassador of my religion? are you sure he is that what he is pretending now a days ?

he has to do it to divert public support to JUI F dharna and it is necessity otherwise people are already brainwashed by maulana fazal,that is why I already said both maulana fazal and govt should avoid using religion to fight each other,it is very bad move and greater responsibility rests on maulana fazal as he initiated this
religion is for practice not for political goals , have he turned a true Muslim? if I am no one to ask him then how can a man with a libral record is allowed to advocate as ambassador of my religion? are you sure he is that what he is pretending now a days ?

He is a Muslim . Secondly he is a PM of Pakistan. He wants to show soft image of Pakistan and Islam and counter Islamophobia and launching a English Islamic channel is also for same purposes.

What's your problem if he wants to do anything. And a sane person would never judge another person on their religion . I don't know from which religion you belong , but no-one is a good Muslim , a good Christian or Hindu . Maybe some . But that doesn't means we can't try and make things better which we control .
ptwarism

He is a Muslim . Secondly he is a PM of Pakistan. He wants to show soft image of Pakistan and Islam and counter Islamophobia and launching a English Islamic channel is also for same purposes.

If he wants to present a soft image of Islam, he will have to make films on Islamic heroes that were not war mongers. Edhi would be a good person to start with. Is there a film on him?

If he wants to present a soft image of Islam, he will have to make films on Islamic heroes that were not war mongers. Edhi would be a good person to start with. Is there a film on him?
Look who's talking about war mongering !!!
:rofl:rofl:rofl:
Yes that a good suggestion and that's who we were talking about Jinnah and others . And other Islamic heroes as I mentioned in a post above ! . I think you haven't seen that post .

difference between mushi and IK. mushi removed all the material in text books regarding islamic warriors, coined the term enlightened moderation and reported to bush sir we are doing everything to please you.
IK is becoming dangerous for zionists. may Allah protect him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom