What's new

Want to make movies on heroes and historical icons of Islamic history: PM Imran Khan Speech today

They should introduce new faces in these films if they cast old drama and film actors and actresses then these films will be a flop
Meera Mehwish etc type actresses and Ali Zafar type actors

Perfect!!!!

I’ve been saying this since last so many years that we need to teach “Iqbaliyat” in our schools.

May Allah bless this man and help him to achieve all these goals. Amen!

Yeah enough is enough. Stop with unnecessary hatred for him. :)
ya really enough is enough it's time for PDF to stop being serving as propaganda site of PTI , you know it's time to remain neutral , as decided by some good guys in Pindi, so be careful ,,,,, :p:

ya really enough is enough it's time for PDF to stop being serving as propaganda site of PTI , you know it's time to remain neutral , as decided by some good guys in Pindi, so be careful ,,,,, :p:
The member is an analyst with an opinion. They can support whoever they want as long as they aren’t ethnofascists or religious extremists pushing intolerance.

My personal favorites are Kutubeddin Aybek and EbdAli!!! Turkey has recently made lots of progress in making “historical” movies, serials etc. I think Pak can leverage that....

Lollywood made a movie on Manto (a sex obsessed writer) but never made a movie on Allama Iqbal (a philosopher, a thinker).

He is patwari so he is anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam and anti-Pak army so naturally he is anti-Imran.

I agree the humanitarian work done by Hafiz Saeed is worth a movie and Nobel peace prize.
I have told you before and I tell you once again, please mind your language!

People hardly watch movies based on humanitarian efforts. Masood and Saeed have an action side too.
Maybe in india...so far most of our awards go to documentaries and humanitarian based films!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom