What's new

Want to make movies on heroes and historical icons of Islamic history: PM Imran Khan Speech today

Good speech focusing about education, but referenced a known false hadith about going to China for education. It's not wrong in spirit, just as a reference. There are plenty of other hadith referencing how important education is and how it is a duty upon Muslims. #

The part of the speech about films about Islamic heritage is great, but we need an equally greater number of programmes about Pakistani history and heritage. We need this in an entertaining formula, we need documentaries on scientific matters and common social issues. We have enough nacha gana.

o Bhai bus kr, we know how much pro Islam you are , enough is enough ,
What's your problem if he wants to do anything. And a sane person would never judge another person on their religion . I don't know from which religion you belong , but no-one is a good Muslim , a good Christian or Hindu . Maybe some . But that doesn't means we can't try and make things better which we control .

Need a big big budget movie on Jinnah asap. Non Islamist version please.

Then on Iqbal and bulleh shah and others, can be Islamic.

Need to nurture a symbiotic relationship with religion and culture otherwise you will just breed a new generation of militants who will go rogue and anti state in the name of Islam.

Will those movies of "Icons of Islamic history" have Item number ? Cuz this is what Pakistani awam want to see in a movie.

i guess there is too much talk of we want/should do this and that.......with nothing comes on ground.

first support your film industry and this things will come automatically.

give us a movie on Khalid ibn al Walid please

Need a big big budget movie on Jinnah asap. Non Islamist version please.

Need to nurture a symbiotic relationship with religion and culture otherwise you will just breed a new generation of militants who will go rogue and anti state in the name of Islam.

We already got that; "Jinnah" starring the legendary Christopher Lee

Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed characters can be used to make a blockbuster on Sholay theme.

What's your problem if he wants to do anything. And a sane person would never judge another person on their religion . I don't know from which religion you belong , but no-one is a good Muslim , a good Christian or Hindu . Maybe some . But that doesn't means we can't try and make things better which we control .
He is patwari so he is anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam and anti-Pak army so naturally he is anti-Imran.

Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed characters can be used to make a blockbuster on Sholay theme.
I agree the humanitarian work done by Hafiz Saeed is worth a movie and Nobel peace prize.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom