What's new

Wall for our fallen Heros in the War against Terror

forcetrip

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to go ahead and put together names and pictures of all the soldiers we have lost in the War on Terror. The format will be simple, Picture, Rank, D.O.B - D.O.M and a few lines regarding how he was martyred. As we can not build an actual wall to commemorate our soldiers, we can at-least do one electronically.

I want to do another one for all the civilian as well but I unfortunately will not be able to put that much time into it. Either way, I hope its not something someone feels that I have to do by myself, anyone and everyone is more than welcome to run with it. It would be a good reminder to actually see what we have lost in this unfortunate war.

I want to go ahead and put together names and pictures of all the soldiers we have lost in the War on Terror. The format will be simple, Picture, Rank, D.O.B - D.O.M and a few lines regarding how he was martyred. As we can not build an actual wall to commemorate our soldiers, we can at-least do one electronically.

I want to do another one for all the civilian as well but I unfortunately will not be able to put that much time into it. Either way, I hope its not something someone feels that I have to do by myself, anyone and everyone is more than welcome to run with it. It would be a good reminder to actually see what we have lost in this unfortunate war.

We can do a donation drive, but i am afraid the wall may be blown up for jannah.

We can do a donation drive, but i am afraid the wall may be blown up for jannah.

I do not know how to work a donation drive. The casualties are not even clear enough to work on an electronic wall. I would like some help.

I do not know how to work a donation drive. The casualties are not even clear enough to work on an electronic wall. I would like some help.

I have moved it on this forum, lets get this going. I am sure given enough names we can come up with something.

Is there anyone that can make a graphical interface for this wall?

they are sacrificing their lives for a nation who is busy selling buying rooms for sex at Quaid's mazar.

great idea, do share details, if in Lahore, I will volunteer.

Capt Hassan Javaid Musahib Shaheed.
23 Baloch Regment.
116 PMA Long Course.

On the night of 30th-31st May 2013,Capt Hassan Javaid's Company was given a task to capture and take control over a strategically important Height Muhammadi Top in Kurram Agency.Capt Hassan volunteered himself for the difficult approach,scaled a rugged mountainous terrain for over 11 hours with combat load of approximately 30 Kilos,reached the target area in surprisingly short time,led his men from the front,the other two companies approaching from left and front were held back due to intense terrorists’ fire.He established contact with the Terrorists and fought for 1 hour and 15 minutes.In order to provide relief to the pinned down Companies,he diverted the terrorists’ fire towards him. During the intense uncertain fight, he received a bullet in his face and embraced Shahadat right on the spot.

Attachments

• 1170683_586545134717610_1661158114_n.jpg
    1170683_586545134717610_1661158114_n.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 160
great idea, do share details, if in Lahore, I will volunteer.

I need to write an email to ISPR regarding getting this info. There is no way it can be collected by any other means that would be time feasible. So lets start with what this letter should encompass and then we can find someone to hand it to who will take it seriously.

Capt Hassan Javaid Musahib Shaheed.
23 Baloch Regment.
116 PMA Long Course.

On the night of 30th-31st May 2013,Capt Hassan Javaid's Company was given a task to capture and take control over a strategically important Height Muhammadi Top in Kurram Agency.Capt Hassan volunteered himself for the difficult approach,scaled a rugged mountainous terrain for over 11 hours with combat load of approximately 30 Kilos,reached the target area in surprisingly short time,led his men from the front,the other two companies approaching from left and front were held back due to intense terrorists’ fire.He established contact with the Terrorists and fought for 1 hour and 15 minutes.In order to provide relief to the pinned down Companies,he diverted the terrorists’ fire towards him. During the intense uncertain fight, he received a bullet in his face and embraced Shahadat right on the spot.

Is there a D.O.B?

I need to write an email to ISPR regarding getting this info. There is no way it can be collected by any other means that would be time feasible. So lets start with what this letter should encompass and then we can find someone to hand it to who will take it seriously.

okay- fair enough, lets see what response you get. whatever the effort, I think it should be by us, the citizens.

Back
Top Bottom