What's new

Wall for our fallen Heros in the War against Terror

Get a concrete and transparent plan, I will arrange some serious donations.

We can do a donation drive, but i am afraid the wall may be blown up for jannah.
thats a cheap shot webby.
you being the owner of the site should at least not use that kind of language.
associating islam with terrorism is not right and you being a pakistani and I'm assuming a muslim should know that. saying that terrorists will blow up the wall to go to hannah certainly does that.
but you should indeed make like a section on your site which pays tribute to all our soldiers. if you do a donations type of deal to fund it i will certainly donate to it.

I want to go ahead and put together names and pictures of all the soldiers we have lost in the War on Terror. The format will be simple, Picture, Rank, D.O.B - D.O.M and a few lines regarding how he was martyred. As we can not build an actual wall to commemorate our soldiers, we can at-least do one electronically.

I want to do another one for all the civilian as well but I unfortunately will not be able to put that much time into it. Either way, I hope its not something someone feels that I have to do by myself, anyone and everyone is more than welcome to run with it. It would be a good reminder to actually see what we have lost in this unfortunate war.
why don't you also start some kind of fund for our injured soldiers and shaheed soldiers families?
i can probably raise few thousand dollars from pakistanis in rochester.
but its gotta be legit completely

There is nothing that can make me do any sort of donations in money. There should be some in rochester if not NY. Google might help to find a respectable one.

Get a concrete and transparent plan, I will arrange some serious donations.

The most concrete plan is to help me write a letter to ISPR to release the data for the wall. Most ideal would be a forum backed official letter. The next part would be to find someone who can deliver this letter to the correct source to get an answer which is either a yes or a no.

The most concrete plan is to help me write a letter to ISPR to release the data for the wall. Most ideal would be a forum backed official letter. The next part would be to find someone who can deliver this letter to the correct source to get an answer which is either a yes or a no.

Plenty of right people here, but as @WebMaster mentioned beforehand, that wall if accessible to public will be blown up, attacked, desecrated etc. Then comes the ISPR's willingness to release all names due to security concerns or to hide fatalities. These are just a few issues that can arise off the top of my head.

@WebMaster to help everybody's morale during this war on terror you should make a counter or clock thingy in the war section which shows all the talibastards that get killed. like the number of them get killed all getting add up. and every time the army kills more you or one of the mods update it.
it would help all pakistanis out a lot seeing thousands andy thousands of these pigs dead.

@WebMaster to help everybody's morale during this war on terror you should make a counter or clock thingy in the war section which shows all the talibastards that get killed. like the number of them get killed all getting add up. and every time the army kills more you or one of the mods update it.
it would help all pakistanis out a lot seeing thousands andy thousands of these pigs dead.
@WebMaster This is actually a good idea , if feasible .

In the meantime on PDF,I can atleast bring a series of writeups which will be dedicated to our warfare heroes who bravely stood up.We can also create a special section consisting of writeups,articles, and multimedia about our heroes only.
@WebMaster @forcetrip and others,if you all like this idea then I will intiate my work after sometime-as time which is what I require nowadays.
-Kind regards

Last edited:
Initially virtual wall is good idea which later can be transformed into some physical monument. Virtual wall will be accessible globally which will help us show to the world how much we paid for this war. PTI did something similar during their election campaign so maybe some one should get in touch with their development team for consultancy. @Leader maybe you have any input.

A little off topic:

Is there a memorial for our fallen brethren, especially in the WOT, in Lahore? Or anywhere near Lahore?

A little off topic:

Is there a memorial for our fallen brethren, especially in the WOT, in Lahore? Or anywhere near Lahore?

They must be spread out across the different bases. There is no one wall with all the losses as its still an on going war.

Back
Top Bottom