What's new

Wakeup Lahore - A MUST WATCH

Will he come to India too?

Sure, we will come to India Inshallah. The message is for humanity, not for the People of Pakistan or Muslims. Leave biased mindset aside and listen what is he talking about.

Messege to humanity by demeaning another religion?......spreading hatred?.....wow,gives a whole new dimension to the word 'HUMANITY'

You Know guys Zaid said something which reminded me of something i said in my first ever thread, but a lot of people made fun of me at that time, but see Zaid Hamid now said the same thing.

Thats why i think we should not make fun of others views, the thread was "Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"

Thank You so very much GRAPHICAN, RUAG and NASEEBKHANNIAZI for your comments.

ruag i didn't say that pakistan should wage war against india, i don't want that and i am not for any war by pakistan which puts it in the agressor's role.

brother, i just wanted to invite your views about the other side of something which apparently brings us something different. anyways i again appreciate your participation and hope to read more from you.

brother GRAPHICAN,

i started this thread coz i had this feeling sometime back that nature gives messages to us in many ways, sometimes to lift the moods and morales of demoralized or upset people.

you remember when terrorists were on the top of their destructive thrash-hold sometime back they were choping off people's heads, lashing women in the public,and everyone was so demoralized, economy was going down, rupee was devaluing rapidly, dams were going dry and out of the blues pakistan won T20 world cup.

i said to some of my friends, that i didn't know why but i feel that this win is a sign to us that soon things would tilt pakistan's way and things would improve.

then we saw how successful swat operation was, rupee's devaluation stopped or slowed down dramatically, we had heavy rainfalls where required and dams became full, stock exchange going sky high again and taliban's BM along with many big terrorists killed in a quick succession of time.

All this happened, and i am not saying it happened coz we won the world cup, but i think that win might have been a sign of hope and happiness to us, thats what motivated me to start this thread, not only to share our happiness with other members but also to express our opinion in this context.

:) depends on your nerves.

If you can have a patient ear to listen without loosing your temper i can make him agree to visit India.

BTW already got many invitations from Indian Muslims and Indian Dalits.

Well I can listen to any logical statement if it lacks any mudslinging.

Muslims I can understand, by Dalit you mean you are invited by BSP? Because I know many Muslim orgs but no Dalit org as such

People talking about muslim ummah are living in a fanstasy land, which will never come true because of the following reasons.

1. Rich arabs dont even treat other muslims as equals
2. There are 2 many territorial disputes between muslim counttires around the world - Iran & Iraq , Iraq & Kuwait , Saudi & Yemen , Pakistan & Afghanistan , Malaysia & Indonesia etc.,

Thx for your answer. I just wanted to know this. So you mean to say if Iran attacks and wins over Israel tomorrow, then in future it is correct for Pakistani to say we defeted Israel.

Yes we will say Ummah defeated Israel. We are not Pakistan from head to toe, we are Pakistani section of the same Ummah. This piece of sacred land is our regional identity but intellectually, religiously, spiritually, fundamentally, we are united with rest of the Muslim World.

D@med Musharaf had invented "Pakistan First" slogan because everybody knows its "Ummah First" and to cancel its effect, he had tried to present an Ideology which is fundamentally different from how Muslims perceive it. Even Iqbal says

Aik hoon Muslim Haram (Centre of Islam, Kabbah) ki pasbani (security) ke lea.
Neel (river Nile) ke sahil se lay kar ta-bakhat-e-Kashghar.

Well I can listen to any logical statement if it lacks any mudslinging.

Muslims I can understand, by Dalit you mean you are invited by BSP? Because I know many Muslim orgs but no Dalit org as such

The invitations are from Indian individuals not orgs

:) no money. He doesnt have anything in his bank account after 1st of every month.

He doesnt have any property and he lives in a rented house.

He gives what is in his pocket to poor.

I really find it strange, Jana. If he doesn't have any money, how could he afford to start a TV channel, or how come his brasstacks.biz offers great amount of gold coins in return for Pakistani Rupee, and where does the money go that he earns by providing security to UBS, Deutsche, BoFA, etc.? I am not saying that he does have a lot of money, I am simply perplexed here. May be you could shed some light.
Thanks.

I really find it strange, Jana. If he doesn't have any money, how could he afford to start a TV channel, or how come his brasstacks.biz offers great amount of gold coins in return for Pakistani Rupee, and where does the money go that he earns by providing security to UBS, Deutsche, BoFA, etc.? I am not saying that he does have a lot of money, I am simply perplexed here. May be you could shed some light.
Thanks.

He doesnt run the TV channel neither he owns any.

The TV one is a private channel run and owned by a man who was earlier runing Shalimar TV or STN (that was i guess if im not wrong was the first in private sector in Pakistan when i was in school)

BT biz doesnt offer gold. It was an idea floated by one of the team member. Nothing is yet practical. Eevn if the project sometimes in future is taken it would be in cooperation with some entities, rather may be provided by the goldsmiths and Brasstacks only will be facilitator and not the seller.

All the money he earns from the TV shows, security consultancy and other corporate projects mostly goes to pay the salaries of the employees at the Think Tank (Brasstacks), paying bills of the Think Tank office, from same money he runs his house, pay rent of house and office building, helps his parents.

And a large chunk goes for helping the needy (Sorry sir Zaid for disclosing this line but i have too)

And trust me at the end of the month his purse is empty. He doent save a penny for future. Thats how ghani people do.

May Allah, God Bless Zaid Hamid.

:pakistan:

He doesnt run the TV channel neither he owns any.

The TV one is a private channel run and owned by a man who was earlier runing Shalimar TV or STN (that was i guess if im not wrong was the first in private sector in Pakistan when i was in school)

BT biz doesnt offer gold. It was an idea floated by one of the team member. Nothing is yet practical. Eevn if the project sometimes in future is taken it would be in cooperation with some entities, rather may be provided by the goldsmiths and Brasstacks only will be facilitator and not the seller.

All the money he earns from the TV shows, security consultancy and other corporate projects mostly goes to pay the salaries of the employees at the Think Tank (Brasstacks), paying bills of the Think Tank office, from same money he runs his house, pay rent of house and office building, helps his parents.

And a large chunk goes for helping the needy (Sorry sir Zaid for disclosing this line but i have too)

And trust me at the end of the month his purse is empty. He doent save a penny for future. Thats how ghani people do.

May Allah, God Bless Zaid Hamid.

:pakistan:

One more curious question, does he visit Defence.pk ? :pdf:
How frequently?

Those are not stories. And if you carefully check the seriese Mr Zaid Hamid has presented mostly related to battle field strategies. And indeed if we carefully check their war startegies these can help us understanding and fighting in the fields.

At that Time persian empire was a superpower but Muslims despite lack of resources and being weak fought against all such superpowers of that time.

It was the strategy that helped them overcome the superiority of the superpowers of the time.

My point is not those victories are false, I never said that. My point is you are claiming someone else's victory as yours. Pakistan has no contribution to those victories.

My point is not those victories are false, I never said that. My point is you are claiming someone else's victory as yours. Pakistan has no contribution to those victories.

Indianrabbid. We are not claiming these as Pakistani victories.

If you understand Urdu then do watch these programs. We discussed the strategy of Muslim field commanders, their achievments, their skills, their abilities.

The programs are for the Muslims and our youth to understand the battle field strategies taken up by Muslim commanders.

No it was prolonged so much that Q&A session could not take place

Damn we told Bezrek to ask who is Amer Singh for us Indian Members here .. Was expecting an answer :frown: very much disappointed ..

Thanks for agreeing with me RobbieS....it will indeed solve a lot of problems...just as there is european union...why cant OIC do the same....and why cant muslim countries have one political leader...atleast this will help people in arab world to get rid of dictators

Back
Top Bottom