What's new

Wake up India and Pakistan

cyberdyne

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi frnds..I have been searching for an active forum where i can place my view about indo-pakistan relationship and also about the other Asian countries..First of all I would like place a question for the members- What India and Pakistan have gained from all the years of misconceptions,suspicions and the wars.Nothing but loss of life and property..Think about the trillions of dollars worth of trade and development of the entire region(Indo-Pak) which would have been realised if there had been a peaceful solutions.I am saying this not as an Indian but as human with rational thoughts..
The west has always been practising the divide and rule strategy( an effective way to achieve things) for a very long time.Even from the colonial times they created the splits btw the asian countries and they benefitted from it.Can u mention any neigbouring country of US with which the US had a bitter relationship .There are some countries(Cuba,Mexico) but the issues are not serious as Indo-Pak or Indo-china or two divided Koreas or Israel-Palestine or...the list goes on.Consider Europe it too had these splits but after the formation of EU they sound as a single voice(Remember the "Buy only American"clause of Obama, the very next day EU stood united and gave out a stern warning and the US was forced to back track).So what these western powers benefit from these splits in Asia ,all the war affected countries have bought trillions of dollars worth of military hardware from the western super powers to have an edge over others which can otherwise be used for development purposes.So the west need these splits to survive as they need the constant inflow of cash.

Now turning to Indo-Pak , India and Pakistan were united and stood as single land and fought for freedom as a single force.Now wars have been waged and they now exist as two separate poles.Acccording to me all democratic governments will always take decisions that reflect public opinion and if they dont they will be kicked out in the next election.I am very much sure that the two governments(India,Pak) have always put in their best efforts to bring peace but there are some wicked minds in ISI who are very much obssessed with destablising India and the peace process.They always opposed the peace process and tried every means to bring war btwn our two nations.Even terrorrists can be forgiven but the ppl who trained them and brainwashed them have to be hanged to death.I know my Pak friends will defnitely agree with this issue, there are some elements inside ISI which is trying to encourage war.Even if my Pak frnds dont accept it ,i can understand the years of vengance against India from childhood will super impose the reality.

There is another undeniable element in India ,the hindu fanatics who are very much obssesed with the religion and never liked Islam.They try to give an image that all muslims are terrorist but their effects cannot compared to that of ISI's role.For us (India & Pak)ppl ISI and the west(US) are the common enemies ie reason why India's and Pakistan's think tanks never wanted any influence of US in the peace process.That brings to the role of USA in this problem.USA is like a shrewd fox, not all of them but CIA and other big shots who always wanted their country to have an edge over others.It is the same US which raised Taliban to counter soviet and now their new ****** strategy(f**k thing).The truth is USA is not able to control taliban ,it needs Pak army's support and if possibe india as well as China's support.The US policy is always self centric divide 2 countries ,explicitly suppport one all the time (Pakistan) and supporting the other (India) in a case by basis(giving false warnings to PAK on mumbia attacks).They want both the countries to buy militarty hardware and do trade with them.

Frnds this is only my first part i have lots to discuss but bit busy now if u like my ideaa pls support by replying to the post..

:pakistan::pakistan: & JAI HIND

You people are too much obsessed with ISI i think.I think Inidan mothers tell their children about ISI at night so that their children sleep quickly.

hi frnds..I have been searching for an active forum where i can place my view about indo-pakistan relationship and also about the other Asian countries..First of all I would like place a question for the members- What India and Pakistan have gained from all the years of misconceptions,suspicions and the wars.Nothing but loss of life and property..Think about the trillions of dollars worth of trade and development of the entire region(Indo-Pak) which would have been realised if there had been a peaceful solutions.I am saying this not as an Indian but as human with rational thoughts..
The west has always been practising the divide and rule strategy( an effective way to achieve things) for a very long time.Even from the colonial times they created the splits btw the asian countries and they benefitted from it.Can u mention any neigbouring country of US with which the US had a bitter relationship .There are some countries(Cuba,Mexico) but the issues are not serious as Indo-Pak or Indo-china or two divided Koreas or Israel-Palestine or...the list goes on.Consider Europe it too had these splits but after the formation of EU they sound as a single voice(Remember the "Buy only American"clause of Obama, the very next day EU stood united and gave out a stern warning and the US was forced to back track).So what these western powers benefit from these splits in Asia ,all the war affected countries have bought trillions of dollars worth of military hardware from the western super powers to have an edge over others which can otherwise be used for development purposes.So the west need these splits to survive as they need the constant inflow of cash.

Now turning to Indo-Pak , India and Pakistan were united and stood as single land and fought for freedom as a single force.Now wars have been waged and they now exist as two separate poles.Acccording to me all democratic governments will always take decisions that reflect public opinion and if they dont they will be kicked out in the next election.I am very much sure that the two governments(India,Pak) have always put in their best efforts to bring peace but there are some wicked minds in ISI who are very much obssessed with destablising India and the peace process.They always opposed the peace process and tried every means to bring war btwn our two nations.Even terrorrists can be forgiven but the ppl who trained them and brainwashed them have to be hanged to death.I know my Pak friends will defnitely agree with this issue, there are some elements inside ISI which is trying to encourage war.Even if my Pak frnds dont accept it ,i can understand the years of vengance against India from childhood will super impose the reality.

There is another undeniable element in India ,the hindu fanatics who are very much obssesed with the religion and never liked Islam.They try to give an image that all muslims are terrorist but their effects cannot compared to that of ISI's role.For us (India & Pak)ppl ISI and the west(US) are the common enemies ie reason why India's and Pakistan's think tanks never wanted any influence of US in the peace process.That brings to the role of USA in this problem.USA is like a shrewd fox, not all of them but CIA and other big shots who always wanted their country to have an edge over others.It is the same US which raised Taliban to counter soviet and now their new ****** strategy(f**k thing).The truth is USA is not able to control taliban ,it needs Pak army's support and if possibe india as well as China's support.The US policy is always self centric divide 2 countries ,explicitly suppport one all the time (Pakistan) and supporting the other (India) in a case by basis(giving false warnings to PAK on mumbia attacks).They want both the countries to buy militarty hardware and do trade with them.

Frnds this is only my first part i have lots to discuss but bit busy now if u like my ideaa pls support by replying to the post..

I like your apporach boss good to see you seem to like friendship & peace iam all for it as well! :enjoy: :toast_sign:

hi Mr.Saad,
Pls be constructive ,there is no use in passing these bad comments about Indian mothers and don't narrow down your thoughts.Before making a comment pls think about the repercussions..If ISI's intentions had been good why all these years peace process have been stopped ..and there are overwhelming evidence that ISI was responsible(and not the PAK govt or its ppl) for all the attacks and I am sure that you too know the real reason but your ego is blocking it..

hi Mr.Saad,
Pls be constructive ,there is no use in passing these bad comments about Indian mothers and don't narrow down your thoughts.Before making a comment pls think about the repercussions..If ISI's intentions had been good why all these years peace process have been stopped ..and there are overwhelming evidence that ISI was responsible(and not the PAK govt or its ppl) for all the attacks and I am sure that you too know the real reason but your ego is blocking it..

Every Intelligence agencies protect their national interest whether its good or bad they try to protect the motherland. May be in your opinion ISI is not doing the right job but whatever they are doing is for the sake of well being of Pakistan. Same goes with RAW MOSSAD AND CIA whether pakistanis like them or not they are doing their job to protect their national interests.

So if one talks about friendship than these things should not be on table at all that ISI is doing this or RAW is doing that. you know when the two sides sit on the table, India will only talk about ISI involvements and pakistan will talk about indian involvements and there will be a deadlock and nothing will move forward.

Its always good to be friends and its always good to live like a good neighbour and learn something from the europeans. and both sides should always show maturity taking into account that both are nuclear powers

i agree with u
i wish we could live peacefully
but india being bigger and stronger should be more considerate

Well I agree with acidwolf that there is no use talking about the past in the peace table but they had always tried to stop the peace process, i have been an avid reader of Indo-Pak relationship from my childhood and whenever a CBM or peace process progresses in the past they get stalled by the ISI ..
and to malik it doesnt matter India being a bigger country should be considerate,even if Pakistan defeats India or India defeats Pakistan war will continue there will be no end to this....

i agree with u
i wish we could live peacefully
but india being bigger and stronger should be more considerate

i agree here. actually India should start from bangladesh first.

hi Mr.Saad,

Maybe if India and her establishment's intentions were good we would not have seen the past years of hostility either.

There is overwhelming evidence that India supported the destabilization of East Pakistan and broke it off. There is also overwhelming evidence that India supported the warlords and criminals of the Northern Alliance as its proxy in Afghanistan in a bid to counter Pakistan's influence. There is overwhelming evidence that India violated the Simal agreement by occupying Siachen. There is also overwhelming evidence that India supported the LTTE in Sri Lanka.

While your intentions at peace are to be lauded, the attitude you bring to the table of blaming it all on ISI and Pakistan is nothing but hogwash. India has played an equal role in vitiating the relationship and destabilizing Pakistan.

If you want to start a dialog for peace, focus on the faults and mistakes your own nation has committed, and talk about how those can be rectified or should not have happened, and the Pakistanis will hopefully reciprocate.

One sided Pakistan-bashing will not get you anywhere.

I do not agree with your analysis at all. We had 60 years, and history has shown how they have went. The other aspect of western powers divided and conquer issue is complelty false. It is our fault that we do not have capabilities to manufacture our own defense goods and have to rely westerns. so stop saying they are the culprit.

Unfortunately we have an account to clear with the Indians, so till than no friendship IMO.

Pakistan Zindabad!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom