What's new

Wagha Border - Why The Lower Crowds?

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Moeed Pirzada tweeted this a few days ago. Now I originally didn't think too much about it.

I've only gone here twice and usually the Pakistani side is let in later.

It's the response I didn't expect. Seems like GHQ was irked. Sent a correspondent to "debunk" it.

Hmm

I mean all they had to do was say no that's incorrect and literally upload of the flag ceremony on that day.

They have CCTV.

Muthal working hard to show full house by arranging families of the foujies

ECD30518-C5E0-40F3-AEA0-586072F7CBB9.jpeg

We collected all our 6 footas to stomp on a border all day.. damn foolish activity....

You all this could be debunked if the a live YouTube feed was set up at Pakistan’s side of the Wagah border….and CCTV footage of the day that photo/video was taken could be released since they claim it was a “timing issue”.

But we all know neither of this things will happen. Because there’s a element of truth to this.

What is the significance of these ceremonies?

As you know, the Army takes the lead in almost all walks of life in Pakistan whether it's politics, real estate, industrial manufacturing, agriculture, entertainment, or even p0*n, they are everywhere. This my friend is Circus from the allrounder Army of Pakistan.

There is no need to go to wagah border and watch a chest thumping display by this useless traitor army.

Our biggest enemy, we all thought it was India, but it is has always been napak fauj.

Before anyone says don't hate the entire organization because of a corrupt few at the top. I say Bullshit! This napak fauj is setup in such a way with perks, plots and pension that the lower ranks never disobey their commands, however immoral they may be. Ask yourself who are the people that killed unarmed protesters point blank, who are the people that barge into our home at night and harass, rape our women. Certainly not the bastard generals themselves, As far as I'm considered the whole army is rotten to the core.

I just can't believe it took us 75 years to realize our own army is behind everything bad in this country, and is the single reason for why Pakistan is a failed state.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom