What's new

Waga border - Indian officer gets punjabi style kick

ha ha :what: you will find a lot more videos on U tube. But wats the point u trying to make buddy ?
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

This should be added to the jokes section. It is funny but true.:victory::victory::victory::pakistan:

Guess the sheer sight of the SOLE of the shoe of our Guard was simply too much for the poor Indian sap!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ha ha :what: you will find a lot more videos on U tube. But wats the point u trying to make buddy ?
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

The point here is that your Border Guards SUCK at this sorta thing!

Any other questions Einstein! :disagree:

It could happen to anyone, but i can realize the embarrasement the poor guy might have faced due to that incident, i,ve myself been there in the ceremony many times, every action by the jawans is appreciated.

and i wonder what'd have happened after that, a roar by pakistanis and silence by indians.

but its a part of the game, it could happen to anyone at any given day.

Poor chap had a bad day slipping. What's the point with his stupid ritual, its just jingoistic and does not help in any way getting the people of both countries together.

some of you may disagree.

Pakistanis and Indians applaud this kind of behaviour; the rest of this world sees this and thinks of you as a bunch of idiots. Grow up!

The better side is the one that stops this sort of lunacy and just has their men do their job normally.

I hope there was no contact and the guy wasn't hurt.

I have visited Waga-Attari, and seen this sunset parade. It was so childish and make-believe. It was like a few hundred people traveling to the middle of nowhere, where there is a barbed wire fence and two gates, and a bunch of guys in starched uniforms strut around, looking more like strutting roosters than serious military officers. The public is also pumped up with "Bharat Mata Ki Jai" and "Pakistan Zindabad" from the fanatics of both sides.

If one takes a step back, and thinks - It is the same land, the same people on both side of this barbed fence, and the motivation for their cheering for one side and jeering for the other is so artificial and fabricated. If only people realize that, then our countries will not be spending billions on stuff to kill each other, but to proper development use.

The borders I like to see are in Europe - No fanfare, just a customs and immigration post. That's all. That's how Waga-Attari should be, and not this circus.

I have visited Waga-Attari, and seen this sunset parade. It was so childish and make-believe. It was like a few hundred people traveling to the middle of nowhere, where there is a barbed wire fence and two gates, and a bunch of guys in starched uniforms strut around, looking more like strutting roosters than serious military officers. The public is also pumped up with "Bharat Mata Ki Jai" and "Pakistan Zindabad" from the fanatics of both sides.

If one takes a step back, and thinks - It is the same land, the same people on both side of this barbed fence, and the motivation for their cheering for one side and jeering for the other is so artificial and fabricated. If only people realize that, then our countries will not be spending billions on stuff to kill each other, but to proper development use.

The borders I like to see are in Europe - No fanfare, just a customs and immigration post. That's all. That's how Waga-Attari should be, and not this circus.

Hmmm...

A Panditian school of thought, may be..??

Back
Top Bottom