What's new

VOTE - Which SAARC state will fight for India?

Which SAARC state will fight for India?

• Nepal

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Afghanistan

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Bhutan

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Maldives

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 51 58.6%

• Total voters
Pakistan being our buffer state already fighting for us.
All supercharged momins from the east got discharged in Pakistan & we are safe & happy. Thank you Pakistan.

Is this the way this forum Management plan to attract more traffic to this forum? If so this strategy is a put off.

Discussion should happen on real time events, editorials and opinions... and not on childish polls. Yesterday, there was an image files 'warning india' that went to 50 pages...today this.

@Horus @WebMaster ...as the owners of this forum, I hope you would keep this forum to high standards.

Is this the way this forum Management plan to attract more traffic to this forum? If so this strategy is a put off.

Discussion should happen on real time events, editorials and opinions... and not on childish polls. Yesterday, there was an image files 'warning india' that went to 50 pages...today this.
What is wrong in this thread? If you are to discuss just live news, this forum would be dead long ago.

This forum attracts members of all ages, some of them are very childish too but it doesn't mean we should stop discussing various scenarios in future

What is wrong in this thread? If you are to discuss just live news, this forum would be dead long ago.

This forum attracts members of all ages, some of them are very childish too but it doesn't mean we should stop discussing various scenarios in future

We can discuss real future scenarios...but neither is this scenario real nor the intent behind this particular poll is for discussing such situation. I hope you understand what I mean.

We can discuss real future scenarios...but neither is this scenario real nor the intent behind this particular poll is for discussing such situation. I hope you understand what I mean.
replace the word India with Pakistan or China, It will be interesting topic to discuss.

You mean to say Aeronaut in childish? Ha Ha. I have been saying it from past 6 years but no one listens. This time Zaki does. :D

You mean to say Aeronaut in childish? Ha Ha. I have been saying it from past 6 years but no one listens. This time Zaki does. :D
I hardly disagree with you mate, you are one of the better lot over here. Lets get back to topic

I hardly disagree with you mate, you are one of the better lot over here. Lets get back to topic
What topic? Its as lame as a duckling. You tell me who fights who's wars in 21st century?

Countries who have balls to fight wars are the biggest advocate of piece and economic growth. They never indulge in wars themselves. Its so obvious.

And you wud understand it better what I am saying. America trying to Fight against China till last Indian. China trying to Fight India till last Pakistani. India trying to fight Pakistan till last Afghanistani.

Frankly, who will actually fight who's declared war in the era of proxies. :)

Last edited:
Kudos sir. You ought to call yourself Sane-e-Ibrahim.

Why not? When the Muslim world (Arabs) were powerful , we showed our muscle from Saudi to far west and east . There is nothing to cry later when some one else is now powerful. Either try to challenge them or keep shut, till you are powerful, that's how it is. It's basically just Age of Empires :)

Why not? When the Muslim world (Arabs) were powerful , we showed our muscle from Saudi to far west and east . There is nothing to cry later when some one else is now powerful. Either try to challenge them or keep shut, till you are powerful, that's how it is. It's basically just Age of Empires :)

It's an awesome game , perfect time killer

fortwars.jpg

It's an awesome game , perfect time killer

fortwars.jpg
That's fake AoE for me. AoE 2 is and will be the only one known to mankind. Both original and conquers. AoE 3 was a blot on the name of the game.

Another guy opened the similar thread but in pakistan context, I couldn't find that thread anymore. Is it that getting allies is not relevant for Pakistan and only for India?

If you could not see whats wrong in this thread then no wonder why are we missing the gems of this forum who use to be here few years back. More importantly, this platform failed to find the replacement, TTA & C are more of jokes now except few.

Just one question - Do you find any nation in the list who can even fight a good war?

The whole purpose was somehow to get a troll fest open and prove somehow that India dont have anyone to rely upon in S. Asia. By the way these nations will fight for anyone in this world?

Another guy opened the similar thread but in pakistan context, I couldn't find that thread anymore. Is it that getting allies is not relevant for Pakistan and only for India?

If you could not see whats wrong in this thread then no wonder why are we missing the gems of this forum who use to be here few years back. More importantly, this platform failed to find the replacement, TTA & C are more of jokes now except few.

Just one question - Do you find any nation in the list who can even fight a good war?

The whole purpose was somehow to get a troll fest open and prove somehow that India dont have anyone to rely upon in S. Asia. By the way these nations will fight for anyone in this world?
I don't want to reply in this thread as it doesn't interest me so please stop quoting me in this thread.

We have always had such threads in the forum, at least from 2008 onwards. You are free to discuss anything in the forum and although this forum has always been supporter of free speech and hardly filters any thread, there is no need to forget that its ultimate identity derives from .PK domain

Please PM mods and if they agree they can close the thread

Back
Top Bottom