What's new

Visit KP if you want to see 'naya Pakistan', jibes PM

And do you know about punjab clean water project? It start from south punjab. In few years all of them will drink clean water.

This project is first of its kind in Pakistan. Clean water isn't problem of punjab only but all of Pakistan. But only Shahbaz is taking care of this.

Yup, taking care of it for the last 40 years. When did the Sharif brothers come to power in Punjab, 1982. Today is what 2017. How is the Police, Education, Hospitals etc etc etc? Big Zero

But off course, corruption has reached its peak in Punjab. You cannot name me a single department that is not corrupt.

And look at punjab compared to other provinces. :police: Number 1 in education. 71% of students who pased merit based CSS exams were from punjab despite population being 50% or there about.

Do they come from Private Schools or Public Schools? Please stop it with your chawals. The public education system of Punjab has actually gone down since the Sharif's took power because the public funds were largely pocketed by the Sharif family in corruption.

Yup, taking care of it for the last 40 years. When did the Sharif brothers come to power in Punjab, 1982. Today is what 2017. How is the Police, Education, Hospitals etc etc etc? Big Zero

But off course, corruption has reached its peak in Punjab. You cannot name me a single department that is not corrupt.

Do they come from Private Schools or Public Schools? Please stop it with your chawals. The public education system of Punjab has actually gone down since the Sharif's took power because the public funds were largely pocketed by the Sharif family in corruption.

Supporting PMLN proves classified medical condition;

Doctor: "Any history of mental illness in your family?"

Patient : "I have an uncle who voted twice for Nawaz Sharif"

Doctor : "Twice?!? - that's precarious"

hes reformed the education system, policing and health care in KP, true results of it will be seen 10 years from now.

N league is in to things that can be seen, rather then doing reforms of services that badly need change of direction and leadership the entire Noon league manifesto is about making new infrastructure
When we associate ourselves with one political party then its become very hard for us to appreciate good projects of other political parties

But @save_ghenda is not wrong entirely

[video]

[video]

[video]

When we associate ourselves with one political party then its become very hard for us to appreciate good projects of other political parties

But @save_ghenda is not wrong entirely

[video]

[video]

[video]

Nice marketing videos, but reality is very different. Sort of reminds me of Danish School, billions looted in commission but no results in the end. As usual, most of these projects are riddled with corruption.

Nice marketing videos, but reality is very different. Sort of reminds me of Danish School, billions looted in commission but no results in the end. As usual, most of these projects are riddled with corruption.

Heard Drama Sharif is putting sasti roti tandoors in empty danish schools where roti orders will be electronically received/given on chota computer (read laptop) of Youth Scheme running 24/7 without loadshedding on excess electricity produced through various josh e khitabat and those sasti rotis will be home delivered on peeli taxis.

abb har kohee to aesa nhi kar sakhta na

PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan

I am not here to convince you because as I said when someone blindly love any leader or party then they will see no wrong in themselves and no good in others while I oppose the politics and u turns of Imran but I still recognise their police reforms

And look at punjab compared to other provinces. :police: Number 1 in education. 71% of students who pased merit based CSS exams were from punjab despite population being 50% or there about.
what is share of budget for punjab as compared to other provinces?
as far as CSS is concerned plz check its punjab who holds the power to give marking and fail students from other provinces. interviews ring as bell

And do you know about punjab clean water project? It start from south punjab. In few years all of them will drink clean water.

18423817_1568878883145819_1919026458880766126_n.jpg

CHICHAWATNI: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Thursday slammed the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf for incessantly hurling accusations and using abusive language.

“New factories are being set up in Punjab while in their province, schools and hospitals are in a dismal condition,” asked the prime minister. “What sort of ‘naya Pakistan’ are they building? If anyone wants to see the condition of ‘naya Pakistan’, they should visit KP.”

Addressing a rally here, he said that such people are unaware of the “culture of Pakistan”, a culture where the elderly and women are respected.

“They spew out anything without thinking. This is why people are gradually ceasing to support them,” he said.

The prime minister said that the Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) does not believe in the politics of bad language against its opponents and is instead committed to serve them.

The prime minister will lay the foundation of two model cattle markets in the city. He also announced that Chichawatni will be connected to the motorway.

The government has launched various power projects to overcome the loadshedding issue it inherited from the previous governments, PM Nawaz said.

He said that the government has introduced projects in all four provinces to give the people equal share in the development projects.

The prime minister added that the backbone of terrorists has been broken and the law and order situation in the country has significantly.

He said the government has taken numerous steps to improve the welfare of people. He said government passed on the benefit of reduction in oil prices to the people and the price of electricity has significantly been reduced, bringing it down from 18 rupees to 5.25 rupees per unit.

"Similarly, the price of urea has been brought down from 4000 rupees to 2500 rupees per bag to facilitate the farming community", he added.

The prime minister said his government has launched projects in all four provinces to give the people equal share in the development projects.

Nawaz Sharif announced to link Chichawatni directly with the motorway. He also announced to establish a campus of veterinary university in Chichawatni.

He also declared a grant of Rs250 million for Chichawatni, besides another Rs250 million for the development of roads in the city. He announced a sum of 100 million rupees for provision of electricity in constituency 162.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/141400-PM-Nawaz-slams-opponents-for-hurling-new-allegations-everyday
NS Should not have interrupted the inauguration of cattle market in the city by comparing Punjab or for that matter his government's with Kpk had Punjab was that developed.
it is like India comparing her economy with that of Pakistan instead of China and getting happy that she is doing well.

Last edited:
Nawaz is prime minister of Pakistan and all provinces. He cannot speak low about a territory or a province. Feels like our Democracy has developed a cancer.

Last edited:
abb har kohee to aesa nhi kar sakhta na

PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan

I am not here to convince you because as I said when someone blindly love any leader or party then they will see no wrong in themselves and no good in others while I oppose the politics and u turns of Imran but I still recognise their police reforms

I see PTI and Imran Khan at-least putting in the effort to try and contain the problems in KPK. There is reduction in corruption graph in KPK, there is no doubt about that. You don't believe me, ask any of the members who are from KPK here on this board.

But PML-N has been in power since 1982. Ever since they have been in power, corruption has increased exponentially in Pakistan. They are the ones who introduced this concept of using money in politics with Changa Manga and all that bull sh**. They introduced this concept of letting the MNA's and MPA's to install their favourite ASI's, SHO's in their constituencies. So no matter how hard you try to defend corruption and haram khori, you're just exposing yourself.

And please don't remind me of promises. Remember, Shahbaz Sharif, load shedding.

Nawaz is prime minister of Pakistan. He cannot speak down about a territory or province. Feels like our Democracy has developed a cancer.

Our Zar & Shar marka brand of democracy does not fulfill any of the requirements of democracy then why do we call it democracy.

The Four Pillars Of Democracy are basic guidelines that help govern how democracy works. The Four Pillars are: Equity, Representation, Freedom and Justice. Each pillar is an important part of democracy.

Has any improvement seen in any of these pillars in last 9 years- if not then it's just a hijacked system.

Na freedom, na true representation hai, na equity hai aur na hi Justice hai. Lekin kuch log kehtey hain ke yeh Jamhooriyat hai - kamal hai !!

Last edited:
Our Zar & Shar marka brand of democracy does not fulfill any of the requirements of democracy then why do we call it democracy.

The Four Pillars Of Democracy are basic guidelines that help govern how democracy works. The Four Pillars are: Equity, Representation, Freedom and Justice. Each pillar is an important part of democracy.

Has any improvement seen in any of these pillars in last 9 years- if not then it's just a hijacked system.

Na freedom, na true representation hai, na equity hai aur na hi Justice hai. Lekin kuch log kehtey hain ke yeh Jamhooriyat hai - kamal hai !!
There is no democracy in Pakistan, the parliament is nothing more than a cartel.

what is share of budget for punjab as compared to other provinces?
as far as CSS is concerned plz check its punjab who holds the power to give marking and fail students from other provinces. interviews ring as bell

Wut? You are implying CSS exams are rigged? Come on now lol

Back
Top Bottom