What's new

Vision 2030: Superpower India

Status
Not open for further replies.
some time truth is well hidden,

India is a decaying society, efforts to review will have serious blow back, it should be allowed to die its natural death

ur trying hard arnt u???

Yes but it's a long way to go the population is still growing.

lol declining population is the worst thing india would ever wish for. atleast we didnt double our population in 13 years like our neighbour pakistan.

ur trying hard arnt u???

if i tried hard i would just ignore this thread, take a good look around, will give you an example a country which had 25 years of liberty to make enormous profits in software has not yet made good software product of its own

let alone the defence & military hardware

neutral citizen is taking a piss lol

ur trying hard arnt u???

lol declining population is the worst thing india would ever wish for. atleast we didnt double our population in 13 years like our neighbour pakistan.

of course however controlling isn't bad, Pakistan lost half it's population during 1971 so I don't see the problem with them having it grow.

i dont think soo. things are very dynamic today. today china is a middle income country. it is at a point where it has to make a choice between domestic or foreign market.

china will have way over 200 million empty apartments by 2018 and to fill them china has to increase already rising pays and concentrate towards domestic markets. if it does that it will immediately manufacturing edge to india which produces 800000 engineers and technicians and is already preparing land for huge manufacturing bases. all the ports are undergoing massive expansion

it it doesnt turn domestic then trillions invested in building will simply go wasted and banks and investors bankrupt. and empty buildings will eventually rot and will need refitting.

china is beautifull from outside, kindly do some research. they have their own problems to solve and india has their own.

Dude lets leave the china analysis out of this, they know whats good for them and we know whats good for us, lets not get carried away by visions, though anything is possible.

i dont think soo. things are very dynamic today. today china is a middle income country. it is at a point where it has to make a choice between domestic or foreign market.

china will have way over 200 million empty apartments by 2018 and to fill them china has to increase already rising pays and concentrate towards domestic markets. if it does that it will immediately manufacturing edge to india which produces 800000 engineers and technicians and is already preparing land for huge manufacturing bases. all the ports are undergoing massive expansion

it it doesnt turn domestic then trillions invested in building will simply go wasted and banks and investors bankrupt. and empty buildings will eventually rot and will need refitting.

china is beautifull from outside, kindly do some research. they have their own problems to solve and india has their own.

One problem with your theory.

India's GDP ranking actually fell from 2010 to 2011, according to the IMF.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From 2010 to 2011, India went from having the 9th largest economy, to having the 11th largest economy.

India fell by two ranks in one year, behind both Canada and Russia.

The video in the OP was absolutely amazing by the way.

I love how the British tourist guy kept repeating the same scripted line: "Wow, India is so wealthy, with so many white servants!"

And then to follow that, "India must be the most cultured and civilized place on the planet!"

The video in the OP was absolutely amazing by the way.

I love how the British tourist guy kept repeating the same scripted line: "Wow, India is so wealthy, with so many white servants!"

And then to follow that, "India must be the most cultured and civilized place on the planet!"

This is my all time favorite video. The Indian psyche is one &;$&@) up placed.

yeah that "so many white servants" line made me throw up..........

Has anyone put this video in Bharat-Rakshak yet? I'm certain it would be a big hit there. Put it in the "white servant" category.

LOL what a joke... Indians have alot of wet dreams... Right now India cannot rise until all it's problems are gone which I don't see gone until the year 3000 simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom