What's new

Vision 2030: Superpower India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral Citizen you are a good man lol

People tend to laugh or make fun of India when the topic of superpower comes up but then again Dreams eventually come true India superpower is not that far off it would need drastic social changes corruption, enough toilets, etc.

This video made me cringe so hard. 20 years later and India still needs a white man to come to their country and inspect and validate their progress? With this kind of slave-mentality, superpowerdom can only be a wild fantasy.

Even if it's not government affiliated, it shows the difference in mentality. China fights to become a superpower to topple Anglo-Saxon hegemony. India strives to become a superpower to impress the Anglo-Saxons and make them proud.

The white man narrator/protagonist was totally unnecessary. It could simply have been a first-person PoV of the fanciful Indian cities of the future. Shows a lot about the psychology behind the maker.

why do so many chinese trolls keep bringing in the "white man" like this? i think there is an underlying sense of inferiority complex they have. i think at a subconcious level, they respect and seek the approval of these "white people".

what do u guys think?

i dont think soo. things are very dynamic today. today china is a middle income country. it is at a point where it has to make a choice between domestic or foreign market.

china will have way over 200 million empty apartments by 2018 and to fill them china has to increase already rising pays and concentrate towards domestic markets. if it does that it will immediately manufacturing edge to india which produces 800000 engineers and technicians and is already preparing land for huge manufacturing bases. all the ports are undergoing massive expansion

it it doesnt turn domestic then trillions invested in building will simply go wasted and banks and investors bankrupt. and empty buildings will eventually rot and will need refitting.

china is beautifull from outside, kindly do some research. they have their own problems to solve and india has their own.

Of course China isn't based off the bigs cities it shows it has many problems from corruption, to aging population and internal protests, my point is waiting until later to see, this isn't about china so lets talk of india.

why do so many chinese trolls keep bringing in the "white man" like this? i think there is an underlying sense of inferiority complex they have. i think at a subconcious level, they respect and seek the approval of these "white people".

what do u guys think?

I don't see a problem with having white servants. :undecided:

People tend to laugh or make fun of India when the topic of superpower comes up but then again Dreams eventually come true India superpower is not that far off it would need drastic social changes corruption, enough toilets, etc.
u cant praise or have any sane discussion on this website. this thread will turn trolling battle soon.

Good video but wet dreams. India is not going to change but will progress..

This pretty much sums up what will happen.

BTW one has got sick of " India superpower" threads.

Are we trying to convince ourselves ?

reason- the completely ignored population as a factor for rapid economic growth.

i can assure u india is slower than china but faster than russia and brazil. it will overtake usa and china too in economic size. china will not forever remain fast as it is now.

dude u didnt get the sence in the video leave it.

Over population actually would be an hindrance to economic growth. Unless India control its population growth, I do not see it grow beyond the GDP per capita of Indonesia has right now. And it would take decades to achieve that. The closest thing India has to achieve what is on that video is a ballywood fantasy.

i dont think soo. things are very dynamic today. today china is a middle income country. it is at a point where it has to make a choice between domestic or foreign market.

china will have way over 200 million empty apartments by 2018 and to fill them china has to increase already rising pays and concentrate towards domestic markets. if it does that it will immediately manufacturing edge to india which produces 800000 engineers and technicians and is already preparing land for huge manufacturing bases. all the ports are undergoing massive expansion

it it doesnt turn domestic then trillions invested in building will simply go wasted and banks and investors bankrupt. and empty buildings will eventually rot and will need refitting.

china is beautifull from outside, kindly do some research. they have their own problems to solve and india has their own.
Lol ,where did you get the number 200 million?It's getting fancy day by day.

Over population actually would be an hindrance to economic growth. Unless India control its population growth, I do not see it grow beyond the GDP per capita of Indonesia has right now. And it would take decades to achieve that. The closest thing India has to achieve what is on that video is a ballywood fantasy.

agreed but i think it will be worth it at the end. atleast we can hope so because i dont think we can put restriction on children in india.

how can a country which oppresses its own citizens in the name of religion/caste/creed can be a super power?

Both China and India has their own problems. But as of now, India's problems are bigger and its growth ceiling are lower unless there is a drastic change in policies. Lack of infrastructure and corruption is one big example. Massive poverty is another.

Both China and India has their own problems. But as of now, India's problems are bigger and its growth ceiling are lower unless there is a drastic change in policies. Lack of infrastructure and corruption is one big example. Massive poverty is another.

your assertions about infra & corruption are right but there is lot more to it, india as a society is decaying & dying its natural death

how can a country which oppresses its own citizens in the name of religion/caste/creed can be a super power?

a country that opposes its citizens???? r u serious? u mean indian govt stops muslims from making money into indian economy. they ask ppl religion before starting buisness. :blink:

I think India is the only country that produce such video. but only India has the desire of being a super power and make white people be beggars and servants in India. This actually would constitute a racist video if the servants are black and the rich people are whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom