What's new

Viral Sach - China Rocket attack on Indian army post

That Arnab Goswami, who always sounds as if Pakistanis have cooked Beef Biryani from his cow, seems that on the Chinese issue, the cat's got his tongue....I guess at the end of the day, he only drivels what most Indians want to hear.

just like how you post the same news again and again to pleasure your self?

Then you need to look into yourself first, well at least your own country fellows who certainly think that China has the ability to make Indians have an early Diwali.
BTW, one can recall how the OBL raid turned PDF into a Kolkota street for a whole week...we possibly couldn't match the Indian creativity on cheerleading.

With dis type of drama( China attack on India ) ... you have already surpass our cheerleading skills ... !!

just like how you post the same news again to pleasure your self?
No that is just to remind where collective indian iqs stand. Arnab goswami is a spitual guru of 99.9999 pc pdf indians

Then you need to look into yourself first, well at least your own country fellows who certainly think that China has the ability to make Indians have an early Diwali.
BTW, one can recall how the OBL raid turned PDF into a Kolkota street for a whole week...we possibly couldn't match the Indian creativity on cheerleading.

My guess is if that has happened india is hiding it on purpose and will slowly disclose toned down news version. We may never hear actual details from indians.

As of cheerleading these guys would cheerlead for even a chihuahua who would bark on pakistan. When they can cheerlead for bangladeshis and bachabaz northern alliance of afghanistan -they can cheerlead for anyone.

Numerous threads on the same topic of 1965 war.
Well unlike your mentor Goswami, who doesn't has to face a single Pakistani, the PDF is plagued by obsessed Indians who have to be kept in check,

I tried ending up the drama ... and i have no idea that i will end up making Pakistan member look like clowns that took that drama way too seriously ... i m sorry for that .
No the real jokers are those who are allowed on this forum and end up thinking they run the show.
Besides making lame excuses is not the solution until you can prove your worth by revealing the alternative.

Well unlike your mentor Goswami, who doesn't has to face a single Pakistani, the PDF is plagued by obsessed Indians who have to be kept in check,

Bhai , Abhi to mera Ban khatam hua tha fir se ban krva doge aap to :(

No the real jokers are those who are allowed on this forum and end up thinking they run the show.
Besides making lame excuses is not the solution until you can prove your worth by revealing the alternative.

Le* me runing show na never ... i was just proving the point about how pathetic Pakistani media is ... The news that spread like wild fire is Fake ... lame excuses , solution , proving wait what ???

I just proved my point . That news was fake and i rest my case . Thank you .

Recent fake news of china rocket attack on Indian army post will be busted at ABP news viral sach programme tonight .. will update the thread once i know about the truth of those piks ... for Indians who want the answer do watch viral sach programme of ABP News . Rest for pakistanis and Chinese i will upload all detail and programme youtube broadcast once its telecasted. Thank you .
bhai news fake hai ya real? Mujhe daru stock karni hai

A man couldn't help but dance over a fake news.

A man is a cheerleader :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom