What's new

Viral Sach - China Rocket attack on Indian army post

Go to new post and check the number of thread and dunya news for more information ... In short its Fake .

i am watching abp news right now.zarvan also shared some pictures.program will start in 8 minutes.

A two-minute footage that was broadcast on China Central Television showed the soldiers attacking an ‘enemy position’ using rocket launchers, machine guns, and mortars.samaa tv channel reported.i don't believe this.

Desperate Pakistanis

Would love India to give the Chinease a good beating .

Imagine the Pakistanis faces if India *** whooped the chinease in sikham.

China the saviour so-called super power gets beating from Modi India

i am watching abp news right now.zarvan also shared some pictures.program will start in 8 minutes.

A two-minute footage that was broadcast on China Central Television showed the soldiers attacking an ‘enemy position’ using rocket launchers, machine guns, and mortars.samaa tv channel reported.i don't believe this.

Army has denied it ... and Pictures are from the same incident in which it was said it was a mortar fire that mistakenly targeted army parking area ... killing one soldier and injuring 5 ..

So we request closure of all threads spreading fake news .

http://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...near-lac-as-mortar-goes-off-track/413030.html

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.ndtv...plodes-in-tawang-1704289?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Army has denied it ... and Pictures are from the same incident in which it was said it was a mortar fire that mistakenly targeted army parking area ... killing one soldier and injuring 5 ..

So we request closure of all threads spreading fake news .

http://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/ne...near-lac-as-mortar-goes-off-track/413030.html

https://www.google.co.in/amp/m.ndtv.com/india-news/soldier-dead-6-injured-as-mortar-shell-accidentally-explodes-in-tawang-1704289?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

yes no official statement.it's fake.i hope this will never happen.india and china must solve things.there are news of 11 hours live firing drills by pla.it looks like a grave situation.

If you ; a senior member can JUMP up and down on a Fake news

Then who is the JOKER :partay:
Obviously you are the joker who can't even comprehend what i wrote and posted.
Let me make it easy for your simple mind....there's a standoff on the border hence it's an issue, which the likes of Arnab has never bothered to bring up or discuss....alas my post had nothing to do with the said pictures.

yes no official statement.it's fake.i hope this will never happen.india and china must solve things.there are news of 11 hours live firing drills by pla.it looks like a grave situation.

Drill firing news is correct it did happen last night( I watched it on CGTV if not wrong with name ) so cant say last night exact in tibet military firing range on chinese side ..

Pics do not look fake, and soldiers are bharates, unless there is a reliable third party dismissing the news items, Indians refuting it can be easily ignored as damage limitation and face saving exercise.

The damage look too light for an MRLS, more like a mortar etc...

China couldn't find a spine to attack India militarily, but Pakistanis with high hopes on China got frustrated at the Chinese incapabilities and launched an imaginary attack by China on India in desperation............happens..:)

Obviously you are the joker who can't even comprehend what i wrote and posted.
Let me make it easy for your simple mind....there's a standoff on the border hence it's an issue, which the likes of Arnab has never bothered to bring up or discuss....alas my post had nothing to do with the said pictures.
Sir,

It pains my heart to see you wasting your massive cheerleeding talent on China, please try some other country for a change, China isn't worthy of your dance moves and tumbling.

Thank you.

Sir,

It pains my heart to see you wasting your massive cheerleeding talent on China, please try some other country for a change, China isn't worthy of your dance moves and tumbling.

Thank you.
Then you need to look into yourself first, well at least your own country fellows who certainly think that China has the ability to make Indians have an early Diwali.
BTW, one can recall how the OBL raid turned PDF into a Kolkota street for a whole week...we possibly couldn't match the Indian creativity on cheerleading.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom