What's new

Viral Sach - China Rocket attack on Indian army post

silent poison

Reaction score
Country
India
Recent fake news of china rocket attack on Indian army post will be busted at ABP news viral sach programme tonight .. will update the thread once i know about the truth of those piks ... for Indians who want the answer do watch viral sach programme of ABP News . Rest for pakistanis and Chinese i will upload all detail and programme youtube broadcast once its telecasted. Thank you .

That Arnab Goswami, who always sounds as if Pakistanis have cooked Beef Biryani from his cow, seems that on the Chinese issue, the cat's got his tongue....I guess at the end of the day, he only drivels what most Indians want to hear.
Sudhi Ranjan Sen Deputy Editor (News)

A rat trying to cover up with BS story??

The damage shown is quite intensive and does look like a kinetic action of some sort, either Chinese border or LOC.

Yawn...You folks still can't accept it was fake, can you ?

Keep dreaming....

Keep dreaming....

Pics do not look fake, and soldiers are bharates, unless there is a reliable third party dismissing the news items, Indians refuting it can be easily ignored as damage limitation and face saving exercise.

158 is the same number from which india lost to Pakistan in champions trophy.
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Recent fake news of china rocket attack on Indian army post will be busted at ABP news viral sach programme tonight .. will update the thread once i know about the truth of those piks ... for Indians who want the answer do watch viral sach programme of ABP News . Rest for pakistanis and Chinese i will upload all detail and programme youtube broadcast once its telecasted. Thank you .

ABP is Modi mouth media.

Keep dreaming....
Seems comprehension is not your strong point....regardless whether this news is fake or not, there's an ongoing issue at the border, how much has that barking mad creature addressed this issue.

Fake news. Moreover, India and China ain't that dumb to start a full scale war for a piece of land given both countries are at the top of their economies and the economic future seems to be blooming. It would be just like any other Indo-China border standoff but an extended one for now.

ABP is Modi mouth media.

And you are Pakistani Agent

That Arnab Goswami, who always sounds as if Pakistanis have cooked Beef Biryani from his cow, seems that on the Chinese issue, the cat's got his tongue....I guess at the end of the day, he only drivels what most Indians want to hear.

It seems that the ONLY Happiness you can get in your life is through
fake news

Take my advice ; Watch a Cartoon channel ; Doraemon etc :partay:

china attack india? are you kidding me? there is no such news.i don't know abp news but i will surely watch this program.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom