What's new

Violent clashes erupts in Indian Punjab, many feared dead, News and updates thread.

YOu are a buddhist so you want hindu guru dck to be cut off. Not going to happen. You better put your faith on Bulls testicle. :)

MSG-3-Puri-Family-Picture-Hai-Gurmeet-Ram-Rahim-Singh.jpg

Are this his real body hair?
I dont blame him indulging to rape. Who in right mind will sleep with this chimpanzee?

What are you even trying to say dude?

I dont get it, How could such a guy become some religious leader, a saint, and almost a God?

This guy is obviously a celebrity, a rich man, some POP star that enjoys material comforts very much.

Black money turned white for various politicians and powerful elites through his 'trusts'.

Religious godmen of all faiths have this tendency to take to the corrupt paths.

How can a cow become a God itself.
Its a weird world my friend.

The same way as a jealous angry, invincible no body is used as a scapegoat for one man to become unquestioningly powerful in medieval era and continue to plunder other lands.

Sounds familiar?

All religions are weird.
Imagine worshipping a totally fictional construct , of which till date no proof has ever been found.
The religious wars of the middle ages , conquests , even nations made in the 20th century , in name of religion with millions killed in the process.
People from European countries going for jihad in the 21st century to syria , it's all mind boggling.

Gurmeet ram raheem is this the same guy that made this piece of shi*?

I dont get it, How could such a guy become some religious leader, a saint, and almost a God?

This guy is obviously a celebrity, a rich man, some POP star that enjoys material comforts very much.

Because he gives the people something they want.

Hope, peace, security, wellbeing etc.

His personal sins does not wash away the lot of good he has done. People are not black and white, they are gray.

Black money turned white for various politicians and powerful elites through his 'trusts'.

Religious godmen of all faiths have this tendency to take to the corrupt paths.

Man stop spinning fantasy to shore up your prejudice.

Can you provide any news link or proof for such a claim ?

Cow do

Cow benefits the world many way: they help farmers, they provide milk.

This Dude ever benefits the world? He is just taking advantage of his followers.

Gandhi was a saint. This dude is more likely a devil.

I post several days ago: as long as the stand-off continues, all indian internal collision will break out one after one...spreading rape crime is just one of their frail nerves.
That's like saying the recent earthquake in China and hundreds of illegal execution by CPC terrorists is because of stand off. :lol:

Cow do

Cow benefits the world many way: they help farmers, they provide milk.

This Dude ever benefits the world? He is just taking advantage of his followers.

Gandhi was a saint. This dude is more likely a devil.
This dude raped and people worshipped him like a god. Gandhi wouldn't touch the natives, and got assassinated. Maybe the inhabitants are devilish.

Because he gives the people something they want.

Hope, peace, security, wellbeing etc.

His personal sins does not wash away the lot of good he has done. People are not black and white, they are gray.

Man stop spinning fantasy to shore up your prejudice.

Can you provide any news link or proof for such a claim ?

I have no problem against religion. I am a atheist although maybe I have some Buddhism spirit.

I have an uncle(my father's older brother)who is a Christian.

The weird thing is this uncle used to be a CCP member. What I seeing is, with going up and down in life, one will doubt his faith someday. Religion provides morality and spiritual comforts for some people.

Although atheist think we do not need a god for morality. We can find morality by ourselves.

But religious leader definitely should not be some guy that provides spiritual comforts in exchange of money.

Last edited:
I have no problem against religion. I am a atheist although maybe I have some Buddhism spirit.

I have an uncle(my father's older brother)who is a Christian.

The weird thing is this uncle used to be a CCP member. What I seeing is, with going up and down in life, one will doubt his faith someday. Religion provides morality and spiritual comforts for some people.

Although atheist think we do not need a god for morality. We can find morality by ourselves.

But religious leader definitely should not be some guy that provides spiritual comforts in exchange of money.

I do not think he charges people for helping them. if that was the case then he would not be so popular.

I think the people donate money to his cause.

In a word gone crazy running after money and linking respect to how much money you have, maybe this new age needs a new kind of religious leader.

Though speaking logically, its rather obvious that a person who lives in luxury and comfort is hardly the person who can speak with authority on ethics and morality.

For the simple reason - please try to understand this, without clinging on to stereotypes - that there are wrongs to correct, and to correct these, one has to identify who have been wronged. Two thousand years of oppression cannot be made to disappear by the wave of a wand: whether that wand invokes a constitution with universal suffrage, or imposes a religion ostensibly equating everyone, it is a false move, and gives a false sense of comfort. So when Indian commentaries speak about the specific identity of a situation, try to listen: there are many things being said, and a blunt approach is of no use.
i am sorry if i didn't express myself correctly... i am not defend that rapist moron nor have any sympathy for him neither for those who defending him or taking law in their own hand, but i jumped in because in every 2nd comment people were saying his followers are low cast n they were this in such a way it looks to me like low cast don't matter to anyone, at least we should respect them as a human thats all i am saying

No plans to enter Dera headquarters in Sirsa: Army

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Army and Haryana government said there were no plans to let security forces enter the Dera headquarters nears Sirsa
  • The clarification came after Army, RAF and police were deployed around the Dera campus earlier in the day

NEW DELHI: Army has no immediate plan of entering Dera Sacha Sauda sect headquarters in Sirsa and it is focusing on maintaining law and order in the wake of violence triggered by the rape conviction of sect head Gurmeet Ram Rahim, a top officer said today.

The Army along with the police and paramilitary forces has put up barricades at entry points of the Dera premises, where tens of thousands of Dera followers, including women and children, stayed put despite an appeal by authorities to leave.

Major General Rajpal Punia said the Army has no immediate plans to enter the Dera campus.

"There is some confusion that the Army is going inside the Dera campus. At the moment there is no such plan," General Punia told mediapersons at a press conference.

He said he would be going to the sect headquarters to talk to the Dera management to vacate the campus.

View image on Twitter
DIJNBn4VoAEU70a.jpg:small

Follow
ANI @ANI

Military is not going inside Dera, there is no such plan as of now: Rajpal Punia, GOC, 33 Division Hisar #RamRahimSingh

12:57 PM - Aug 26, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

On evacuation of Dera followers from the headquarters, he said: "We will come back to you."

Earlier in the day, the Army, Rapid Action Force (RAF) and the police were deployed around the sprawling Dera campus, which led to speculation that they'd soon be moving in to vacate the one lakh people still camped inside to protest the conviction of sect chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

Denying these reports, Haryana chief secretary DS Dhesi said the Army had moved in only to "sanitize" the area in the periphery of the Dera headquarters near Sirsa.

"We have appealed to the Dera followers and management to come out of the complex peacefully. No action has been initiated by the Army so far. The Army has only moved to sanitize the area," Dhesi said.

The Haryana government has ordered a search of all congregation centres belonging to the Dera Sacha Sauda in the state, a senior official said.

"We have ordered a search of all 'naam charcha ghars' (congregation centres) of the Dera Sacha Sauda wherever located in Haryana," state Additional Chief Secretary (Home) Ram Niwas told PTI.

"We have asked security personnel to conduct searches at all Dera centres thoroughly and seize any weapons found," he added.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...arters-in-sirsa-army/articleshow/60233208.cms

Haryana violence death toll goes up to 32 with two more casualties in Sirsa

Panchkula-flag-marchjpg

Army in talks with followers to evacuate Dera’s Sirsa headquarters; Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar summoned to Delhi
Sirsa/Panchkula - In the mayhem that followed the conviction of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh for rape by a CBI special court on August 25, 32 people were killed and 248 injured in Panchkula and Sirsa, even as violence rocked other parts of Haryana as the sect supporters went on the rampage. Twenty-eight people were killed in Panchkula, the epicentre of the violence, and four in Sirsa.

A PTI report at 4 p.m., quoting Civil Hospital doctors, said two more deaths were reported on August 26, taking the death toll to four.

Court seeks list of Dera Sacha Sauda's assets
The Punjab and Haryana High Court, directed the deputy commissioners in Haryana and Punjab to identify the assets and properties of Dera Sacha Sauda and submit a list before it, as an interim measure. The list should include assets, incomes, bank accounts, and properties.

However, till then no properties of Dera Sacha Sauda shall be sold, transferred, alienated or encumbered in any manner, the court ordered.

Haryana government report on violence
Baldev Raj Mahajan, Haryana’s Advocate General, made the following submission before the Punjab and Haryana High Court on the post-verdict violence.

1. 32 casualties in Haryana, out of which 28 in Panchkula. Out of 28 dead, only one person identified so far.
  2. 524 arrests have been made; 24 vehicles seized; five pistols with 79 rounds, two rifles with 52 rounds have been recovered.
  3. Iron rods, dandas (sticks), hockey sticks and 10 petrol bombs also recovered
  4. Eight FIRs registered in Panchkuala alone.
The High Court has asked the State government to submit "reports of interception of the messages given by the Dera Sacha Sauda inciting violence."

Judge to be flown to jail
The CBI judge will be be flown to jail in Rohtak, where Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is lodged, to pronounce quantum of sentence in rape case against the Dera chief.

The Punjab and Haryana High Court on Saturday ordered the Haryana administration to make arrangements to take CBI judge Jagdeep Singh and two of his staff members to the district jail by air. The sentencing will be pronounced on August 28.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...est-updates/article19564253.ece?homepage=true

Back
Top Bottom