What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

The procession has been passing through this area since the last 40 years... and its the first time such a thing happened!?

High courts or SC should make a tribunal and those found responsible should be punished publically...
Been there many times, but police usually shutdown all loud speakers and only allowed for Azan. But local people knows very well who is at fault. This is the fault of Magistrate on duty , who failed to fulfill his duty. But in this area previously a very famous and well respected TV producer Aon Mohammad was gunned down in front his house by Sipah Sahaba. Unfortunately, because of this target killing lots of Shia who has resources are moving out of Pakistan. Know lots of doctor because of life threat they moved Singapore.

BZMARdOCAAA5Jmh.jpg:large

They were saving live of injured by whom??? Whatever happened can't be justified.

So if someone announces few bad words, riots are expected and if few hindus are burnt alive, riots aren't ?

Things get out of control very quickly. Deploying security forces and calming down the situation is not that easy.

There is a difference between something which has happened 10 yrs ago and a thing which happens after every 10 days.

But still you cant say that it does not Happen in India !!! So you guys better stay out of this . It is our domestic problem and I can assure you That when it comes to Indians , We all hate you alike, especially when you guys try to poke your nose in our affairs

So if someone announces few bad words, riots are expected and if few hindus are burnt alive, riots aren't ?

Things get out of control very quickly. Deploying security forces and calming down the situation is not that easy.
Its famous and common statement in Pakistan " local police knows everything, if they want they can do everything " ...Local police knows who is trouble maker, only few people who run the show. But since the increase in terrorism in Pakistan, police try to keep itself away, because they and their family also need security from terrorist.

But still you cant say that it does not Happen in India !!! So you guys better stay out of this . It is our domestic problem and I can assure you That when it comes to Indians , We all hate you alike, especially when you guys try to poke your nose in our affairs

Lol we are not here for picnic. If you have gone through my posts I was the one who ask your countrymen's to sort it out in a civilized way. Killing people or calling by names is not going to solve it. Don't create difference bw sects. Keep on hating us but don't forget about humanity in this hate.

Patriotism... is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. ~Adlai Stevenson

Love your country. Your country is the land where your parents sleep, where is spoken that language in which the chosen of your heart, blushing, whispered the first word of love; it is the home that God has given you that by striving to perfect yourselves therein you may prepare to ascend to him. ~Giuseppe Mazzini

Love your country more than you love God!- me...

Na haq kay liye uthay tou shamsheer bhi fitna
Shamsheer tou kiya nara e takbeer bhi fitna. Dr M Iqbal.

If only Pakistanis start following their founding fathers.

And you say that you dont believe in sectarianism !!!

I hate sects & mafiaism... and he is regularly abusing me but of course you didn't read it, like the mods so i stated the obvious fact.

I hate sects & mafiaism... and he is regularly abusing me but of course you didn't read it, like the mods so i stated the obvious fact.

Brother the very essence of sectarianism is "when you sterotype a whole group on the basis of actions or dislikng of a few"
If someone is abusing you , its wrong . But what you are doing is even more wrong !! You have said that Shia are the worst posters here and you said so because one or two shia are "bad" according to you !!

Neither Shias nor Sunnis are killed but Pakistanis are killed & it is an attack on Pakistan's unity.

Man the Pakistanis are killed...... not in border clash with India/Iran/Afghanistan.

Basis of conflict is sect. divide. and what we play every day on this forum, since last 5 years.

Only, in this thread, I'm declared cockroach and insect by a Shia son of serving brigadier, for reason that I'm not Shia. I wonder what he will do if (God forbid) his father becomes army chief! 
Brother the very essence of sectarianism is "when you sterotype a whole group on the basis of actions or dislikng of a few"
If someone is abusing you , its wrong . But what you are doing is even more wrong !! You have said that Shia are the worst posters here and you said so because one or two shia are "bad" according to you !!

listen no shia of this forum ever called me brother, and i did not abused him... i just stated you are privileged, where do you feel abuse for whole group?
BTW... you are new... only person on this forum who is sensible is Abu Zulfiqar all of you had been cursing me..... on this forum without getting noticed.
I have to keep check my self.

Last edited:
Deobandi-e-hind movement in Pakistani/indo sub-continent -- those guys were against the Partition and Independence of Pakistan. . . so from a political standpoint, i don't care for them.
I even met one who was talking sh*t about Quaid-e-Azam.

Who are u talking to meray bhai.. bhainse k agay bein bajanay wali baat hai.. let him be..

Back
Top Bottom