What's new

Violence in Rakhine State: Deadly attacks in Myanmar kill 89

Rohingyas are fighting for their rights and holding ground unlike Tamil coolies who are kicked left and right and driven out from where ever they were found. Even African negroes looks you Tamil down. MM bumars calls you Kalar.
You idiot don't utter racist word being lowest in the food chain. We can be nastier than you and can show you in the mirror.

Last time you tried to be nasty, 3 million of you got butchered in cold blood and 100'000s of your women (your own claimed numbers) got shafted and produced good number of babies that turned into butthurt chagus today....and you are still crying about this humiliation as an honourable reality of call to existence and nationalism lol. Bunch of shameless worthless weaklings.

Rohin-gays are holding jack-crap now....more thousands fleeing back to the gutterhole they came from each day while you brag about sending a few dozen back haha. Final solution is being implemented now by MM. This will also coincide nicely with BD election carnage coming up next year. A good depopulation of BD-roaches is a big benefit for the region and the world....hopefully Pakistan's efforts and subsequent dada+BSF efforts can be exceeded multiple times this time around.

Just never forget what you are to everyone else, this is the most you can ever strive to be:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pmo-...ours-to-use-mongla.448625/page-2#post-8676360

Sorry bro. We don't take south indian non Muslims (who are heavily downgraded version of African Bantu tribe) seriously...

6-syl-pic-2-%2820.04.14%29-copy.jpg

:enjoy:

No one cares what a thing like you calls/claims for others. Go celebrate you having experienced 3 million genocide and 500,000 raped women some more now (whatever the recent claimed number is).....Bangladesh biggest national achievement! Other achievements like 60% poverty rate in UK and US even when you flee your gutterhole lol....no wonder BBS is needed to hide reality at home haha.....something inherently wrong with you lot at fundamental level....thus you deserve to be butchered when you refuse to learn and understand common decency since you have no higher thinking function prevalence (thus futile). You can be coralled and kept within your gutterhole till you learn and prove you have basic decency....the added bonus is you will naturally depopulate given half of you hate the other half to the bone....nice 50/50 split.

Myanmar just taking care of business like Pakistan and India did and continue to do with you shameless mindless ingrates. I wish Myanmar the best. You don't need any further chances from anyone.

Last edited:
So sad to see terrorism taking place in otherwise peaceful places.

May the deceased find peace in the Hereafter.

Defending your families and people isn't terrorism.

Last time you tried to be nasty, 3 million of you got butchered in cold blood and 100'000s of your women got shafted and produced good number of babies that turned into butthurt chagus today....and you are still crying about this humiliation as an honourable reality of call to existence and nationalism lol. Bunch of shameless worthless weaklings.

Rohin-gays are holding jack-crap now....more thousands fleeing back to the gutterhole they came from each day while you brag about sending a few dozen back haha. Final solution is being implemented now by MM. This will also coincide nicely with BD election carnage coming up next year. A good depopulation of BD-roaches is a big benefit for the region and the world....hopefully Pakistan's efforts and subsequent dada+BSF efforts can be exceeded multiple times this time around.

Just never forget what you are to everyone else, this is the most you can ever strive to be:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pmo-...ours-to-use-mongla.448625/page-2#post-8676360

No one cares what an ugly slave like you calls/claims for others. Go celebrate you having experienced 3 million genocide and 500,000 raped women some more now (whatever the recent claimed number is).....Bangladesh biggest national achievement! Other achievements like 60% poverty rate in UK and US even when you flee your gutterhole lol....no wonder BBS is needed to hide reality at home haha.....something inherently wrong with you lot at fundamental level....thus you deserve to be butchered since you have no higher thinking function prevalence.

Myanmar just taking care of business like Pakistan and India did and continue to do with you shameless mindless ingrates. I wish Myanmar the best. You don't need any further chances from anyone.

Somebody ban him.

@Horus and other mods, please take note of vile indian posters spewing hatred against the rohingyas calling for their extermination and denigrating the mojahedin. the forum should promote kashmiri palestinian and rohingya interests dont allow indian propaganda venom islamophobes

Glory to the mojahedin in Kashmir Palestine Arakan death to the occupier scum

Pakistan involved in JF-17 deal (among other sales) to Myanmar :) ....you think they will take your side on rohingay exclusively?....much less equate it equivalently to their perception of Kashmir and Palestine? The same BD side that exposed their inherent character in 1971 as far as Pakistanis see it?

Enjoy your eternal failure...even South East Asian countries are tired of your drama crying wolf after you time and again show inconsistency and stay brittle in such basic foreign policy when anyone can see who and what rohingay are and their origins are.

Maybe UN can release a vague statement this time condemning MM. You brought this about because you failed to negotiate at proper time and you still think you have some face and honour to preserve...whereas no one else sees it. Dissonance is your number one enemy....its why Bangladesh will also break apart nicely over time....SHW vs BNP is doing a good job for it.

This is my message to your 20+ accounts BTW. You aren't fooling anyone anymore in that either.

Pakistan involved in JF-17 deal (among other sales) to Myanmar :)
as long as myanmar military doesnt use it on rohingyas its ok and doesnt matter. Pakistan has done a lot for Muslim world hosts many rohingya refugees helps palestine even though they dont get reciprocation. Pakistan and Iran are two countries I respect the most dont try to turn me against them

as long as myanmar military doesnt use it on rohingyas its ok and doesnt matter. Pakistan has done a lot for Muslim world hosts many rohingya refugees helps palestine even though they dont get reciprocation. Pakistan and Iran are two countries I respect the most dont try to turn me against them

The point is JF-17 acquisition frees up/will free up resources of MM military to deploy on the ground against rohingya (they know they have tactical air cover if and when needed - thus can engage with freer hand in more robust way). It also shows relevant players in region (China, Pakistan, India etc) and beyond (Russia mostly) are willing to provide equipment and support the MM regime militarily. By total stock China has provided (and continue to provide) for example probably well in excess of 2/3rd of MM military equipment (direct or help in building local capacity production) in operation right now against Rohingya and also as defensive and offensive deterrent w.r.t BD military.

You can ask Pakistani members themselves what they think of support to Myanmar military....or look up the threads yourselves. They are overall not very kind upon what they think of Bangladesh role in this trouble in the first place either....even when they sympathise with Rohingya civilian plight.

You can ask Pakistani members themselves what they think of support to Myanmar military....or look up the threads yourselves. They are overall not very kind upon what they think of Bangladesh role in this trouble in the first place either....even when they sympathise with Rohingya civilian plight.
Pakistan supports rohingyas thats all i need to know and nationalist members on both sides promote asabeah but i ignore it now im not falling for it anymore

actually if the rohingyas were buddhists you wouldnt have any problem but they are muslims and thats why you hate them

Pakistan supports rohingyas thats all i need to know and nationalist members on both sides promote asabeah but i ignore it now im not falling for it anymore

actually if the rohingyas were buddhists you wouldnt have any problem but they are muslims and thats why you hate them

Good live in denial about it. Enjoy the reality enforced rest of the year and the next....I'm sure having this attitude will help.

Any minority seeking external liberation (most visually seen with Rohingya pleading for Pakistan to invade and absorb Arakan) without attempting a sustainable modicum of coexistence and integration....and then blaming the country they are in for not "getting along" on their terms.....don't deserve to live there (and instead should definitely uproot and move back to where they can get along). Has little to do with religion. They can return to wherever they originated from, especially if its right next door and its a relatively recent migration (given the clear cultural and linguistic links). Either that or fight and win for your agenda.....but you lot are terrible at doing that too....who's fault is that again? All of this is always someone else's fault...and never your own.

Anyways the dissonance between what you dream about it being the "time to" and reality on ground will be the same old stuff this time around too. You don't fool or scare anyone....everyone around you has had it with your attitude....you are out of chances and credibility so just sit back and watch.

No one cares what a thing like you calls/claims for others. Go celebrate you having experienced 3 million genocide and 500,000 raped women some more now (whatever the recent claimed number is).....Bangladesh biggest national achievement! Other achievements like 60% poverty rate in UK and US even when you flee your gutterhole lol....no wonder BBS is needed to hide reality at home haha.....something inherently wrong with you lot at fundamental level....thus you deserve to be butchered when you refuse to learn and understand common decency since you have no higher thinking function prevalence (thus futile). You can be coralled and kept within your gutterhole till you learn and prove you have basic decency....the added bonus is you will naturally depopulate given half of you hate the other half to the bone....nice 50/50 split.

I already told you:
We don't take south indian non Muslims (who are heavily downgraded version of African Bantu tribe) seriously... :rolleyes:

And your wish is as much worthy as our tea plantation workers wish, who are south Indians like you. :lol:

uncivilised, undemocratic, military monkey regime is ethnically cleansing a race and indians showing their class by supporting them!!
The World would be much much better place without those two uncivilised nation

Bhakts put ur religions aside be a human first then explore the rohingya issue

12:00 AM, August 30, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:14 AM, August 30, 2017
Apartheid in our neighbourhood!
buddhist_monk.jpg

According to a HRW report, the Myanmar government and local authorities played a key role in the displacement of more than 125,000 Rohingya people.
Muhammad Nurul Huda
The expression “apartheid”, according to the Oxford Dictionary, means racial segregation, especially in South Africa. I am not sure if apartheid has, in real terms, taken leave off the mindset of racial supremacists in that country and also elsewhere in both western and eastern hemispheres. The fact remains that the building and the nurturing of the ethos of a multi-racial society, howsoever lofty it may sound, continues to be a difficult objective to achieve. For the cynical observer of the world scene that is an elusive goal.

Closer at home, do we witness clear evidence of a new apartheid with attendant marks of racist rage in the atrocities committed on the minority Muslim Rohingya community in neighbouring Myanmar? In this regard, a concerned academic ruefully says, “If apartheid is understood as a political and social system that promotes racial discrimination in favour of a particular community then at the moment no country in the world can compete to fittingly qualify the top spot of an apartheid State other than Myanmar”.

To appreciate developments from historical perspectives, in recent years the monks, and the terrorist acts, have been associated with the nationalist 969 movement, particularly in Myanmar. The violence reached prominence in June 2012 when more than 200 people were killed and around 100,000 were displaced. As of 2012, the “969” movement by monks (the prominent among whom is Wirathu) had helped create anti-Islamic nationalist movements in the region, and have urged Myanmar Buddhists to boycott Muslim services and trades, resulting in persecution of Muslims in Myanmar by Buddhist-led mobs. However, not all of the culprits were Buddhists and the motives were as much economic as religious.

According to a Human Rights Watch report, the Myanmar government and local authorities played a key role in the forcible displacement of more than 125,000 Rohingya people and other Muslims in the region. The report further specifies the coordinated attacks of October 2012 that were carried out in different cities by Myanmar officials, community leaders and Buddhist monks to terrorise and forcibly relocate the population. The violence of Meiktila, Lashio (2013) and Mandalay (2014) were notable incidents of Buddhist violence in Myanmar in the not-too-distant past.

The world needs to take note of the preacher of hate in Myanmar who uses racism and rumours to spread hatred. His name is Wirathu, he calls himself the “Burmese Bin Laden” and he is a Buddhist monk who is stoking religious hatred across Myanmar. This saffron-robed 47-year-old regularly shares his hate-filled rants through DVD and social media, in which he warns against Muslims who “target innocent young Myanmar girls and rape them”, and “indulge in cronyism”.

“To ears untrained in the Burmese language, his sermons seem steady and calm—almost trance-like—with Wirathu rocking back and forth, eyes downcast. Translate his softly spoken words, however, and it becomes clear how his paranoia and fear, muddled with racist stereotypes and unfounded rumours, have helped incite violence and spread misinformation in a nation still stumbling towards democracy.”

It would be easy to disregard Wirathu as a misinformed monk with militant views, were it not for his popularity. Presiding over some 2,500 monks at his respected monastery, Wirathu has thousands of followers on Facebook and his YouTube videos have been watched tens of thousands of times. The increasing openness of Myanmar, which was once tightly controlled under a military junta, has seen a wave of anti-Muslim sentiment spread across the 60 million-strong Buddhist majority population—and Wirathu is behind much of it.

Wirathu is leading the nationalist “969” campaign, encouraging Buddhists to “buy Buddhist and shop Buddhist” and demarcate their homes and businesses using numbers related to the Buddha (the number refers to his nine attributes, the six attributes of his teaching and the nine attributes of the Buddhist order), seemingly with the intention of creating an apartheid state.

Despite spending seven years in prison for stoking religious violence, Wirathu won a “freedom of religion” award in February 2013 from the UK's foremost Myanmar monastery, Maha Sasana Ramsi in London, in the same week that he spread rumours that a Rangoon school would be developed into a mosque.

Wirathu openly blames Muslims for instigating the recent violence. A minority population that makes up just 5 percent of the nation's total, Wirathu says Myanmar's Muslims are being financed by Middle Eastern forces. “The local Muslims are crude and savage because the extremists are pulling the strings, providing them with financial, military and technical power,” he said.

Analysts warn that Wirathu's seeming freedom to preach as he pleases—in addition to his influence over other monks, who have also started preaching against Islam—should be taken as a wake-up call to the rest of the world. “If a similar hate movement like Myanmar's '969' movement, which spreads hate speech and hate symbols, specifically against, say, the Jews in Europe, no European government would tolerate it,” says Myanmar activist and London School of Economics visiting fellow Maung Zarni.

However, several Buddhist leaders including Thích Nhat Hạnh, Bhikkhu Bodhi, Shodo Harada and the Dalai Lama among others, have condemned the violence against Muslims in Myanmar and called for peace, supporting the practice of the fundamental Buddhist principles of non-harming, mutual respect and compassion. The Dalai Lama said “Buddha always teaches us about forgiveness, tolerance, compassion. If from one corner of your mind, some emotion makes you want to hit, or want to kill, then please remember Buddha's faith. We are followers of Buddha.” He said that “All problems must be solved through dialogue, through talk. The use of violence is outdated, and never solves problems.”

Maung Zarni, a Burmese democracy advocate, human rights campaigner, and a research fellow at the London School of Economics who has written on the violence in Myanmar and Sri Lanka, states that there is no room for fundamentalism in Buddhism. “No Buddhist can be nationalistic,” said Zarni, “There is no country for Buddhists. I mean, no such thing as 'me,' 'my' community, 'my' country, 'my' race or even 'my' faith.”

I am not sure if continued oppression of Rohingya minority of Myanmar will foment the so-called Islamic extremism in the region but the premonition does not seem to be unfounded. One would agree with our Prime Minister's observation that the issue is political and has to be solved and settled accordingly. As concerned Bangladeshis we can only hope that the Myanmar establishment and the monks would live up to the real precepts of Buddhism and ensure peaceful coexistence.

Muhammad Nurul Huda is a former IGP and a columnist of The Daily Star.
http://www.thedailystar.net/opinion/straight-line/apartheid-our-neighbourhood-1455931

Good live in denial about it. Enjoy the reality enforced rest of the year and the next....I'm sure having this attitude will help.

Any minority seeking external liberation (most visually seen with Rohingya pleading for Pakistan to invade and absorb Arakan) without attempting a sustainable modicum of coexistence and integration....and then blaming the country they are in for not "getting along" on their terms.....don't deserve to live there (and instead should definitely uproot and move back to where they can get along). Has little to do with religion. They can return to wherever they originated from, especially if its right next door and its a relatively recent migration (given the clear cultural and linguistic links). Either that or fight and win for your agenda.....but you lot are terrible at doing that too....who's fault is that again? All of this is always someone else's fault...and never your own.
you are Islamophobe and i've have nothing to say to you

satan's plan is to create fethnah among the muslim masses by asabeah and know their agenda the vile satanic agents. brothers have faith in God's plan the mojahedin will persevere from arakan to kashmir to palestine till the occupiers driven out

I already told you:
We don't take south indian non Muslims (who are heavily downgraded version of African Bantu tribe) seriously... :rolleyes:

And your wish is as much worthy as our tea plantation workers wish, who are south Indians like you. :lol:

I already told you too, NO ONE in this world takes what people that are proud of having 3 million of them slaughtered in a genocide and X00,000 of their mom's and grandmom's getting some intimate attention (and spawning some butthurt kids like yourself in the process) has to say about about anyone else and what connections they make for other ethnicities in their malnourished brains (as seen in their health indicators in neutral 3rd party countries which show just how terribly genetically degraded they are - diabetes prevalence of one third, cardiovascular problems more than 60%....WTF, guess god has to have some cruel jokes on planet earth as warning sign).

So its rich when you complain and try to degrade back at countries and societies providing work for your women, the only work you lot are apparently any good at (when they arent cooped up in some sweatshop stitching underwear for hours on end):

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2013/jan/31/bangladesh-women-india-freedom-cash

http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglad...ing-number-bangladeshi-women-indian-brothels/

They are thankful for it, given their own society has no shame. This will be how you are looked upon eternally. Myanmar is right to push such people back to where they originated. More thousands arrived back into BD just yesterday again, quickly surpassing 10,000 in just few days. Enjoy the reality!

you are Islamophobe and i've have nothing to say to you

satan's plan is to create fethnah among the muslim masses by asabeah and know their agenda the vile satanic agents. brothers have faith in God's plan the mojahedin will persevere from arakan to kashmir to palestine till the occupiers driven out

Your very own country is created by the same "vile satanic agents" process.... you do not get to dictate the extent to which it applies today when you benefited in such fundamental way yesterday.

Now open your orifices as wide as you can, they are pretty stretched to begin with anyway so its easy.

Your very own country is created by the same "vile satanic agents" process.... you do not get to dictate the extent to which it applies today when you benefited in such fundamental way yesterday.

Now open your orifices as wide as you can, they are pretty stretched to begin with anyway so its easy.
@WebMaster @waz

The point is JF-17 acquisition frees up/will free up resources of MM military to deploy on the ground against rohingya (they know they have tactical air cover if and when needed - thus can engage with freer hand in more robust way). It also shows relevant players in region (China, Pakistan, India etc) and beyond (Russia mostly) are willing to provide equipment and support the MM regime militarily. By total stock China has provided (and continue to provide) for example probably well in excess of 2/3rd of MM military equipment (direct or help in building local capacity production) in operation right now against Rohingya and also as defensive and offensive deterrent w.r.t BD military.

Who gives a toss about Myanmar getting JF-17s to be honest.:lol:

Do you think 3/4 dozen Mig-29s and JF-17s will be anymore than a turkey-shoot for the 12 AESA equipped SU-30SMEs that BD will acquire by 2019? Let the idiots next door spend precious money on buying planes that will become prey to the advanced Flankers that will soon enter BAF.

No one should die like this.
But when you stick to an ideology which threatens others, they will fight back. Faith divides, as is clearly seen here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom