What's new

Violence Erupts After Hindu Vet Accused of Blasphemy in Pakistan

Two paths for Pakistan:

1. Handover the government to Mullahs to destroy Pakistan-this middle way won't work

2. Decimate the Mullahs and join the rest of the world in improving our education, health and economic sectors
Option 2 please

I find it harder and harder day by day to identify with the thinking of people who follow the religion I was born into.
They have turned a supreme philosophy into meaningless dogma.
The name is alive but the spirit died centuries ago.

These p.o.s posters in there hatred for Islam abusing all molvis for no other reason except hatred for the religion .

And the mods on here allowing it as if it’s fashionable now have shame you pile of dungs .

Qadiani posters Hindu posters and aethiest posters jumping in and abusing molvi in every thread and mod is drunk or what .

Always same bunch of clowns

Molvi informed authorities yet still these piece of s.... abusing .

Option 2 please

I find it harder and harder day by day to identify with the thinking of people who follow the religion I was born into.
They have turned a supreme philosophy into meaningless dogma.
The name is alive but the spirit died centuries ago.

Spirituality left long time ago, religion is in the hands of thugs, politicians, perverted bearded men and part time religious drunk Generals. People try their best to look and act religious but hardly anyone looks inward, building grand mosques and reciting the Quran like parrots is their benchmark of being pious. But when you see their behavior it makes you vomit. Selling donkey meat, injecting people with HIV, using any means to cheat and fraud your fellow human beings to make a tiny profit is okay as long as they can do a few rounds of Mecca every other year, ready to kill someone if they ''blaspheme'' but happily abuse other religions holy figures.

Molvi called the police - what else you want him to do ? He followed the law
So was it the police that set fire to the Hindu businesses?
Spirituality left long time ago, religion is in the hands of thugs, politicians, perverted bearded men and part time religious drunk Generals. People try their best to look and act religious but hardly anyone looks inward, building grand mosques and reciting the Quran like parrots is their benchmark of being pious. But when you see their behavior it makes you vomit. Selling donkey meat, injecting people with HIV, using any means to cheat and fraud your fellow human beings to make a tiny profit is okay as long as they can do a few rounds of Mecca every other year, ready to kill someone if they ''blaspheme'' but happily abuse other religions holy figures.
Has anyone called you an atheist or a libtard yet?

if that Hindu actually did Blasphemy than he should be punished, some jail time or fine... nothing more than that , but if there is no evidence than arrest all those who made those false allegations and hang them in Chowcks .

Well I'm Ahmadi so according to almost all Muslims I'm a non believer anyway. :)
Belief is a personal thing.
Everyone is ok as far as I'm concerned as long as they are a decent human being.
I'm done with blind tribalism.
I'm Sunni by the way but I'm sure someone will be along to tell me different.

Well I'm Ahmadi so according to almost all Muslims I'm a non believer anyway. :)

Well if you call people kafirs then what do you expect them to do bend you over and give you doggy?
Didn't your fake kalifa say that all muslims that don't believe in the fake Mirza are kafirs? Why do you Ahmadis want to be labeled muslims if you Generalize and hate other muslims as you have in this comment below?..

You are so far off that you don't even know that muslims believe that Quran is the word of god. You mock the Quran and the kabba and don't even realize it. You are full of hate for Muslims and want to be called a muslim. That is the ultimate hypocrisy and makes the notion that you were created by the British more believable.

Well if you call people kafirs then what do you expect them to do bend you over and give you doggy?
Didn't your fake kalifa say that all muslims that don't believe in the fake Mirza are kafirs? Why do you Ahmadis want to be labeled muslims if you Generalize and hate other muslims as you have in this comment below?..

You are so far off that you don't even know that muslims believe that Quran is the word of god. You mock the Quran and the kabba and don't even realize it. You are full of hate for Muslims and want to be called a muslim. That is the ultimate hypocrisy and makes the notion that you were created by the British more believable.

Don't be hurt I just pointed out the hypocrisy, I believe that real spirituality of Islam is not being practiced anymore, its all just for show. Where is the spirit of forgiveness gone?

Belief is a personal thing.
Everyone is ok as far as I'm concerned as long as they are a decent human being.
I'm done with blind tribalism.
I'm Sunni by the way but I'm sure someone will be along to tell me different.

When I talked about hypocrisy I was pretty much talking about all Pakistanis because I've seen it in all sections of Pakistanis no matter which religion/sects/ethnicity they come from. We need to confront these behaviors not hide it and pretend everything is okay because Pakistan's existence rely on our sincerity towards Pakistan, if Pakistanis don't care about their own country then what becomes of us? Why should we stay silent when we see thugs turning Pakistan into a living nightmare of religious intolerance and extreme corruption where even children are being infected by HIV?

Back
Top Bottom