What's new

Violence Erupts After Hindu Vet Accused of Blasphemy in Pakistan

I do not believe this story.
I think the cops need to take the milvi in for questioning. There is something behind this story

I think u can be accused of blasphemy tomorrow. Fact is where is the proof.
Did prophet Muhammed pbuh behave like this. People threw stones at him threw garbage on him and even animal intestines when in sajood. He educated them. Today people like you want to punish them. I suggest you try to be a little like your prophet pbuh and show mercy first so that Allah shows you mercy. And it doesnt matter if you are in Pakistan or the west. Our religion must not be hijacked by jahils

Now one will say in times of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) non believer said things to him. Well Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) forgave them and he is Prophet. But as Ummah we muslim shouldn't allow nonbelievers to say anything bad to our Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) that is our duty. Now one would say ALLAH will protect, ALLAH will surely protect but what will be our duty as muslim?

Now one will say in times of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) non believer said things to him. Well Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) forgave them and he is Prophet. But as Ummah we muslim shouldn't allow nonbelievers to say anything bad to our Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) that is our duty. Now one would say ALLAH will protect, ALLAH will surely protect but what will be our duty as muslim?
Your duty is to be rational and logical not emotional. If you educate some who is nasty he will perhaps come to Islam and you have not only done an amazing thing for yourself but also saved him from the fire. If you punish him, lynch him kill him what have you achieved?
Prophet pbuh and Islam doesnt need idiots to defend it. Allah has promised us to defend his religion. So please cut out your emotional stuff. Use your head. You are nit stupid.

Your duty is to be rational and logical not emotional. If you educate some who is nasty he will perhaps come to Islam and you have not only done an amazing thing for yourself but also saved him from the fire. If you punish him, lynch him kill him what have you achieved?
Prophet pbuh and Islam doesnt need idiots to defend it. Allah has promised us to defend his religion. So please cut out your emotional stuff. Use your head. You are nit stupid.

See hiding yourself behind ALLAH will protect sentence as I already mentioned so that you free from your duty and your reply shows you can't stand my replies so using idiots etc words.

ALLAH will surely protect but as muslim we have our duties as well. Otherwise there wouldn't be any battle of uhud, badar, tabook etc. that was a test from ALLAH for Imaan of muslim.

If you punish him, lynch him kill him what have you achieved?

if he is found guilty should be punish. What we will achieved? tomorrow non one will dare or least think before crossing.

Before saying something which you don't know and just for the sake to show world you are some scholar etc. Please go read and understand what is our duty as muslim and ask any ulema you are following ask him what is our duty regarding this i

and if you don't want to then please don't bother to say anything which you don't know.

Did you even read the news?

This guy used a piece of paper (likely a newspaper) to wrap medicines.
That paper had some religious verses printed on them.

I don't see any insult.

Ok , fine but our authorities are trying save hindus unlike india where even police even becomes deaf when it comes to hindu-Muslim riots and Muslims are badly beaten and killed ....
I think these mullahs are using blasphemy as a tool to harrass people. In each and every case it's the mullahs who always finds people committing blasphemy like what happened in Mashal Khan case, Asia Bibi case etc

Did you even read the news?

This guy used a piece of paper (likely a newspaper) to wrap medicines.
That paper had some religious verses printed on them.

I don't see any insult.
and have you read my comments? I said if he did and when I said if he did meant if he done it by knowingly then he should be punish. if he done by mistake than there is no punishment on this.

and have you read my comments? I said if he did and when I said if he did meant if he done it by knowingly then he should be punish. if he done by mistake than there is no punishment on this.
You think someone thinks a great deal before wrapping something in a piece of paper?

I'm not crying sunny, not even surprised. What a pathetic state of affairs.

wow guys look at this guy he claims and seems like everything is fine within India. don't you feel even a .1% shame calling other state pathetic ? I don't want 5o use hypocrite words because it's an insult to this word if I apply on Indians.

See hiding yourself behind ALLAH will protect sentence as I already mentioned so that you free from your duty and your reply shows you can't stand my replies so using idiots etc words.

ALLAH will surely protect but as muslim we have our duties as well. Otherwise there wouldn't be any battle of uhud, badar, tabook etc. that was a test from ALLAH for Imaan of muslim.

If you punish him, lynch him kill him what have you achieved?

if he is found guilty should be punish. What we will achieved? tomorrow non one will dare or least think before crossing.

Before saying something which you don't know and just for the sake to show world you are some scholar etc. Please go read and understand what is our duty as muslim and ask any ulema you are following ask him what is our duty regarding this i

and if you don't want to then please don't bother to say anything which you don't know.

Well...good luck with that. The prophet pbuh taught our forefathers who were deaf dumb and blind. You want to just punish and kill. I think ISIS just did that.
Anyways no point discussing this. You have your views I have mone and we are at opposite poles. I want to educate and you want to smash skull.

Punish him by all means according to procedure laid down by law if he has wilfully committed the alleged crime, having said that i don't think any Hindu or for that matter any other minority in a country like Pakistan in his right sense of mind would want to court trouble in this way. Prima facie, entire episode looks like a cruel joke to me..

Punish him by all means according to procedure laid down by law if he has wilfully committed the alleged crime, having said that i don't think any Hindu or for that matter any other minority in a country like Pakistan in his right sense of mind would want to court trouble in this way. Prima facie, entire episode looks like a cruel joke to me..
I think personally there is an issue between this hindu guy and the imam.

Punish him by all means according to procedure laid down by law if he has wilfully committed the alleged crime

Punishment for blasphemy is death. It is a barbaric law. Besides these cases never get a fair trial. The defendants lawyers will back out, the judges will recuse themselves, the prosecution will refuse to present any evidence on the grounds that doing so would be an act of blasphemy itself and, if he's lucky, the suspect will rot in jail for years. If he's not one of the jail guards will kill him!

An example of what awaits "lucky" blasphemy suspects is given here

As long as we have foolish clerics leading Islam - muslims are doomed to be regarded as barbaric.

Well...good luck with that. The prophet pbuh taught our forefathers who were deaf dumb and blind. You want to just punish and kill. I think ISIS just did that.
Anyways no point discussing this. You have your views I have mone and we are at opposite poles. I want to educate and you want to smash skull.

Yeah seen ur education just on argument u started naming others idiots etc. We indeed opposite. Drinking , dancing and namaz cant go together.

Rules are set by ALLAH(s.w.t) and are final.

Punishment for blasphemy is death. It is a barbaric law. Besides these cases never get a fair trial. The defendants lawyers will back out, the judges will recuse themselves, the prosecution will refuse to present any evidence on the grounds that doing so would be an act of blasphemy itself and, if he's lucky, the suspect will rot in jail for years. If he's not one of the jail guards will kill him!

An example of what awaits "lucky" blasphemy suspects is given here
I understand, but i am all for upholding the sanctity of the law of the land, and no one should be an exception. It rests on your parliamentarians and the judiciary to figure out where the blasphemy law stands with respect to your Constitution and the founding principles of your nation-state, and if any tweaks to the same are necessary in the purview of the potential of its misuse.

But i do empathize with the person, such mistakes can sometimes happen without malicious intent. It's an entirely different story though if he's being framed.

Back
Top Bottom