What's new

'Violence at campus' as Saudi women protest - Middle East

All of this wouldnt happen if they were in the kitchen.

Wow...now the courage and valor of these soldiers is known. Attacking unarmed women of their own country.. who are not even separatists.

That's really brave.

All of this wouldnt happen if they were in the kitchen.

What? Women have to be tied down to kitchen all life? Nice thinking. Good luck with your life partner, mate.

What? Women have to be tied down to kitchen all life? Nice thinking. Good luck with your life partner, mate.

Its a popular sexist joke... women and kitchen making sandwiches.

Its usually a form of sarcasm from men.

But forget this bravery in this, real 'bravery' is in killing unarmed civilians, women and children in their sleep in a country where their life is already hell.

Interesting, I see that Iranians, some Pakistanis (not all) and Indians ganging up to bash Saudi's. Something to think about.

Protesting in Saudi Arabia is illegal if I am not mistaken.

By the way, what's with the twisted thread title? :confused:

hmmmmm, I don't know truly
maybe coz we have a very high living standards
Or maybe the people are affraid of what to be coming

I my self hate the royal family and wish for a secular and democratic state
but, I know that won't happen. coz the people love this king and literally ideologized by the imams

last thing, what happened at the school has nothing to do with the government
It's against the school's management, and we have it here at my school all the time

it's something called " student union" !!
I was under impression that this present king is good among all baddies( i mean he is moderate among conservatives). Other saudis told us so in this forum.

I was under impression that this present king is good among all baddies( i mean he is moderate among conservatives). Other saudis told us so in this forum.

true. he is
but he still is winning the hearts of the people, and the conservatives or ( fanatics )

I my self, would like to have a secular state but I know this will not come until many years

Back
Top Bottom