What's new

Villagers Misidentified as Maoists? children and women killed

Fighting your propaganda.if lies are spoken 1000 times it becomes truth like mahabharath's yudishthir's "ashwthama mara gaya nar nahi kunjar " true lies.So its necessary to fight against Indian's propaganda war against maoist.

Reported as u wished for.

you Foul stinky gutter mouth

Well we will fight against anyone that supports terrorism inside the country that harms common innocent people. Maoists started with a genuine cause but over the years became as mindless and ruthless as terrorists. Now by bombing railway tracks that killed dozens of innocents, blowing up public buses and attacking building material laden trucks meant for development, they have proven that they are terrorists.

We will hunt them down even if we have to use air force inside the country and all those supporters of terrorism will be crushed. The tolerance of the common mass is waning. You can howl all you want about how evil we Indians are but that still makes you keep our flag on. :lol:

you use flags of both the countries. Something wrong with the ancestors. Still not being able to find your true identity?? What are you a b@$!@#d?

Ajtr has a serious case of identity crisis like the most of her kind. Don't get yourself pinked out because of ignorant clowns on the forum. Relax and don't get involved in word wars.

"What are you doing here on PDF? Why are you not there with your comrades-in-arm? And why are you flashing that Indian Flag? Why disguise yourself? What are you afraid of?

Probably the next target of Maoists would be you or one of your loved ones. Amen!"

As i told earlier in my earlier post, you guyz always play this game, if i am not with you i am pakistani ...
Yes i will fight with them dude, and i dont need you advice where i should be.You are just trying to defend yourself with the lame excuse that i am an Pakistani.really?well that's not how someone debates.

And why are you flashing that Indian Flag? Why disguise yourself? What are you afraid of?are you another corrupt person like those bureaucratic and policemen? or maybe your family?why dont you show your real face that you can approve the killings of villagers because you want Ipads, new shiny gadgets which your father can afford to give you with black money.you approve the killings of children because their cause is in conflict with you lifestyle (which is just a mere imitation of west).show us your real face, i will not kill you as am not a maoist.

yes maybe they can kill me or my loved one, but don't you know that more people are killed by our politicians and corrupt policemen?you can't see their wrong doings,maybe you haven't seen police brutality.

She is not a false flagger. Her IP address confirms it

We have our share of terrorist supporters hiding around just like your country has TTP supporters even now in some pockets.

She is not a false flagger. Her IP address confirms it

Which country's IP do you want to see me come from ? Take a pick and I will reach that country in 5 minutes.. IP is a no longer a valid way to determine the location of a member..

But AJTR, I believe is an Indian. Its just that I think the A stands for the likes of Arundhatti roy :D

Which country's IP do you want to see me come from ? Take a pick and I will reach that country in 5 minutes.. IP is a no longer a valid way to determine the location of a member..

I know your point but AJTR is well known and old member here... so no doubts about her identity

Sometimes i really think why did i come back to india.Indians are xenophobic of fellow indians too.

Back
Top Bottom