What's new

Villagers Misidentified as Maoists? children and women killed

But what GOI is doing is that in the name of development it is displacing people from their lands and looting their resources without giving dues to these people.
how can u question goi when u dont even which country ur living in ?few hours ago you were pakistani .

do u live on wagah border ?

on topic justice shud be provided to these families but operation against these scums should be more aggresive(cowards take shelter behind innocents).

you are indian now
Yes i was always indian.But when you guys can declare innocent villagers,kids and women as maoist and kill them with impunity then you can make any indian as pakistani too.If mods allow me to flash green crescent i'll do it happily instead of being termed false flag p@ki by indians after every post i type.

how can u question goi when u dont even which country ur living in ?few hours ago you were pakistani .

do u live on wagah border ?

on topic justice shud be provided to these families but operation against these scums should be more aggresive(cowards take shelter behind innocents).
I ve every right to question GOI.its not GOI who made me flash pak flags its you guys on pdf forced me to put green flag

Yes i was always indian.But when you guys can declare innocent villagers,kids and women as maoist and kill them with impunity then you can make any indian as pakistani too.If mods allow me to flash green crescent i'll do it happily instead of being termed false flag p@ki by indians after every post i type.
dont cry here ,its ur post

I dont understand why Indians cry hoarse on china or even USA arming Pakistan.If you have guts and spine then start arming Vietnam Philippines with nuke.if you cant even do that much then dont cry on self created plight otherwise keep quite and accept you defeated fate.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...makes-second-class-enemy-5.html#ixzz208aqE36c
hours ago .mr false flagger. yeah ur.

why are you flaunting pakistani flags in the other Indian forum. you're Indian here and pakistani there :pop:

and these terrorists whom you are defending are humans right???
Terrorists are you and your rich class not the maoist.maoists are robinhoods.

why are you flaunting pakistani flags in the other Indian forum. you're Indian here and pakistani there :pop:
coz situation is same there as here .Indians being indian will never change where ever they are.Thats a sort of difance for you guys.

dont cry here ,its ur post

I dont understand why Indians cry hoarse on china or even USA arming Pakistan.If you have guts and spine then start arming Vietnam Philippines with nuke.if you cant even do that much then dont cry on self created plight otherwise keep quite and accept you defeated fate.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...makes-second-class-enemy-5.html#ixzz208aqE36c
whats wrong with that post can u tell me?

At least 80 were killed and over 240 injured, after suspected Maoists derailed 13 bogies of a Mumbai-bound train on Friday, triggering a collision of five coaches with an oncoming cargo train in the down track at Sardiha, about 140 km west of Kolkata.
maoists-train-bengal-550.jpg

Maoists derail train, 80 die

Ohh really? so if he speaks against your expected stand than he is now a Pakistani, we know this game of marginalization.I can also play this game as-long as you want, and i bet i will win in the end.
Because of people like you india is in shithole.you people are like hyenas, in the name of development you are ignoring the villagers and even telling that the killing of children is right ,well this tells us how you are in real life.

What are you doing here on PDF? Why are you not there with your comrades-in-arm? And why are you flashing that Indian Flag? Why disguise yourself? What are you afraid of?

Probably the next target of Maoists would be you or one of your loved ones. Amen!

At least 80 were killed and over 240 injured, after suspected Maoists derailed 13 bogies of a Mumbai-bound train on Friday, triggering a collision of five coaches with an oncoming cargo train in the down track at Sardiha, about 140 km west of Kolkata.
maoists-train-bengal-550.jpg

Maoists derail train, 80 die
Quite convenient blame maoist for the accident when the report itself says 'suspected maoist'.Its quite faishionable for you to blame everything under the sun on maoist ,ISI,LeT

not required here . ur busted, stop crying and talk ontopic.

one more time u call me false flagger i see to it that u get reported.

What are you doing here on PDF? Why are you not there with your comrades-in-arm? And why are you flashing that Indian Flag? Why disguise yourself? What are you afraid of?

Probably the next target of Maoists would be you or one of your loved ones. Amen!
Fighting your propaganda.if lies are spoken 1000 times it becomes truth like mahabharath's yudishthir's "ashwthama mara gaya nar nahi kunjar " true lies.So its necessary to fight against Indian's propaganda war against maoist.

ur a false flagger and ur already reported .do watever u want.
Reported as u wished for.

you use flags of both the countries. Something wrong with the ancestors. Still not being able to find your true identity?? What are you a b@$!@#d?
you Foul stinky gutter mouth

Back
Top Bottom